Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

))PRP(( BikerAngel&AHeartlessNobody

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: ))PRP(( BikerAngel&AHeartlessNobody

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:53 pm

"I saw that." He said, matter of factly, still looking at her in a way that practically shouted I-know-what-you-are. "Never seen anyone so close to one before. not around here at least. She sure sticks out." His voice was not annoyed or arguative but calm, pointedly that he wanted the truth but knew he wasn;t going to get it, at least not now where there were so many other people around. he made sure he would find out though. He promised hismelf. He wasn't giving up so easily.

"The world could spin endlessly waiting for you to get yourself together. Each of us could drop before reaching each other. But at that and any point if you're willing to get up and dust yourself off- you will be reguaranteed your chance and our world will never stop spinning."-a friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Melody saw the look on his face and knew that he somehow knew it was her. Harmony saw it to and looked at Melody, "Come on, lets go back home. She nodded and followed her sister back to their house on the beach that happened to be next door to Cal's apartment.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Cal rolled his eyes, watching till she was out of sight. He would find her again. he wanted answers. That and the fact that he realized he hadn't even introduced himself to her. he wanted more time to talk, if only see her again. It was that older sister that had gotten in his way. He understood though. His twin brother was the same way.

He walked slowly to him and his brother's shop, still distracted as he slid behind the counter with his brother.

"Woah." his brother said, nudging him with his arm. "You look like you were just hit by a truck, dude. You alright?"

Cal didn;t even hear though, mind still on the girl...mermaid...Melody.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Melody sat on the beach in front of her sisters house, reading a book and looking at the ocean. It seemed so boring. She had thought it would be exciting her on land, but the truth was the sea was much more fun. She sighed and layed back in the sand.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:47 am

Cal finished work quickly and took off out the door, shouting to his brother that he would come back a little later and clean up. He was practically vibrating with anxiety as he passed through the jingling glass entance to the shop and out onto the sidewalk, buisy with people this time of day.

And there she was, sitting on the beach a single house away from the shop, looking bored and holding a book carelessly in her hand, staring out at the water longingly. He couldn't help but approach her, seeing that her sister seemed to be no where around and they wouldn't be interrupted this time.

"Hey." he greeted her, taking a seat in the sand by her side. "Me again."

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:01 am

Melody looked at him and smiled, "Hey." Her sister Harmony was handing out with her husband, leaving Melody alone for now. She set her book down in her lap and closed it, waiting for Cal to say something else.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:23 am

Cal saw her close the book and turn her attention towards him and he felt his nerves rise. He wasn't good at talking to girls. He wasn't really good at talking to fish either for that matter. This was going to be a whole lot harder than he imagined it and he began to curse himself for not planning this conversation ahead.

"I just...I caught your name but I'm afraid you didn't catch mine." He put out his hand for her to shake. "I'm Caliban. Cal."

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:27 am

She looked at his hand strangely. Since she didn't know what he wanted she didn't take it, "Um...nice to meet you."

Suddenly a puppy ran up to them. She gasped jumping up in suprise. She had never seen a dog before, and her sister hadn't told her about them either. When she jumped up she stumbled back and landed on her back in the sand, "Ow..."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:53 am

Cal saw her glance at his hand a little confused and his brows creased. She really was foreign. Perhaps not from Italy but definatly someplace else. Different. Strange.

He was shocked when she jumped up quickly and searched for something to be scared of, there was only a small dog. "What? You're scared of the dog?" He asked, laughing a little at her wide eyes. He whistled, calling the puppy over and bringing the small thing close to the girl, letting it lick her hand. "It's not gonna hurt you. It's just like...like a dolphine except with legs. See?"

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:58 am

Melody slowly reached out and pet the puppy. Definatantly not a dolphin with legs, but harmless. Now she felt embarrased for being scared of the little thing. She smiled and pet it slowly while it was still in Cal's arms. She didn't want to hold it for fear she might hold it wrong and hurt it.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:19 pm

he smiled when she began to grow more bold, petting it on her own. She was so innocent. He decided now would be a good moment to ask her the question he had been dieing to ask her since that morning. "So..." He said finally, setting the puppy back on it's feet and letting it take off to wherever it wanted to be. "Where are you really from. Melody?"

He locked eyes with her. 'I want the truth."

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:23 pm

"I-Italy." She said nervously, remebering that was where her sister said she was from. It was obvious why he was asking these questions, and maybe he would give up if she kept lying.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:31 pm

He shook his head with disbeleeif. "Right. Italy. Sure." It was completely sarcastic the way he said it as he rolled his eyes. "You can't lie to me. I know where you're really from." He snorted. "I bet you dont even know where italy is."

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:34 pm

It was true. She didn't even know where Italy was,
W-well, where do you think I'm from then." She asked taking a few steps back. Please don't say the ocean, please, please, please! She thought a worried look on her face as she watched him.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:31 pm

He shook his head back and forth. "I dunno..." He mumbled, watching her nervous expression for a moment before continueing. "After all, I was pretty sure I was seeing things last night on the boardwalk but now that I see you..." He knew her face. He knew it was her in the water, but if he was wrong, he knew he would look like a mad man. "You're a mermaid." He said finally. "Like...like from the ocean..." he added as if he needed to specify.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:48 pm

Melody bit her lip, not sure what to say. There was no way she could lie against being what she was. He had seen her last night and there was no changing that. Finally she looked at him, "Have you told anyone?" She asked hoping he would say no.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:53 pm

He felt a smile split across his face and he punched a fist in the air. "I knew it! I knew I wasn't seeing things! You really are a-" He paused, seeing her concerned face as she shushed him. Whispering he added. "-a mermaid. A real mermaid."

When she asked if he had told anyone he frowned. "Only my brother but he doesn't beleive me."

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:58 pm

She sighed in relief, "Please, you can't tell anone else, if you do who knows what might happen." She grabbed onto his arm gently, "You have to keep this a secret, please..."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Cal shook his head, still grinning. He was right. He just couldn't get over this. It was amazing. She was a real mermaid. A real fish person. He didn't quite get how she now had legs but hey, if mermaids existed, who knew what else could happen.

"I don't plan to tell anyone. " He said, laughing lightly. "I don't plan to end up in an insane asylum but jeeze...a mermaid..."

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm

She smiled at him, "Come here." She dragged him back over to the dock they were at before and looked around. Good, no people were around. She jumped into the water and a few seconds came back up and tossed her necklace up on the dock. She now had her blue fin and looked up at him from the water, still smiling.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!