Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP {Seijun13 & Moonblood}

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP {Seijun13 & Moonblood}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonblood on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:29 pm

"Uh..." Akage was a little taken aback by the Kazuki's sudden actions. He was about to speak about his idea when he noticed something. "Um, you're still wet, you know that right?" The red head stood. "I have to say, I feel sorry for your couch. You change, I have to go get something. I'll be back." With that, he walked out the door.

He hurried to his small house at a trot, all his leg would allow. Heading to the shabby shed in his back yard, he pulled out what seemed to be a metal, human-sized stick figure without a head. Akage then slung the thing over his back and started taking a slightly different route.

He stopped when he entered the small, outdoor market. After searching for a minute or so he found a stand selling smallish watermelons. Buying six, his plopped them in a paper bag and started heading back to Kazuki's house. When he arrived, the redhead put down his bag and banged on the door before picking up again. He must have been quite a sight, the metal figure slung over his back, a bulging bag and a strange grin on his face.
"When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong." -Arthur C. Clarke

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonblood
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:45 pm

"I know." Kazuki turned to face Akage and laughed. "I thought I'd wait for you to change first. It would be really weird for the two of us to change at the same time. We don't even know each other yet, except for our names," he explained. He watched Akage leave the room and didn't move until he heard the slam of the door. Grabbing the front of his shirt between his forefinger and thumb, he peeled the front of the shirt off him and said, "Yeah, I should probably go change. But first..."

Stripping his shirt off, Kazuki deposited the soaked article of clothing on top of the dryer before grabbing a towel and draping it over to couch. "I should get this at least a little bit dry," he murmured, rubbing the couch. After a few moments, he simply left the towel carefully covering the wet spot so no one would get wet. Stretching his arms out, he yawned before making his way to his room to get changed.

Kazuki had managed to get himself into a baggy pair of jeans which were barely held up with a brown belt when he heard a loud banging on the front door. Looking up, he stated, "Akage must be back." Forgetting his shirt entirely, he grabbed a small pair of black-rimmed glasses which were sitting on top of his dresser and slipped them on his face.

"Coming, coming!" he called as he hurried to the door. There was a loud thud as he slipped on the hardwood floor and hit the door. He pulled the door open with an excited, though faltering, grin. His right hand was covering his forehead where he had hit the door, the edges of a dark bruise visibly forming between his fingers. He must have been a sight, his hand covering his forehead where a bruise was rapidly forming and wearing a pair of pants which were too big for him. Not to mention the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Looking at the assorted things that Akage was carrying, Kazuki asked, "Um, Akage? What's that?"
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonblood on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:45 pm

"First I should be asking what happened to you?! Did a bear get in your house or something? Anyway, it will only get worse if you press on it." He stopped, noticing that Kazuki was shirtless. "Works, I guess. It's hot out anyway. As for this stuff," He jerked his head at the stuff he was holding. "It has a perpose. I can tell you sooner if you have a back yard. If you don't, we'll have to find a park or something. I'm sure you'de love that. A place with people."

Akage walked inside, put the bag down and leaned the figure against the wall. "But if you want some sort of answer, I'll tell you one thing. I'm going to teach you how to fight."

Moonblood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Kazuki quickly pulled his hand away from his forehead. "Sorry about that. I slipped," he said, laughing quietly. "And what works? I know it's hot, that's why I went to the pool in the first place." He placed his hand on his chestin slight frustration when he realized that he had forgotten to put on a shirt. "I've been shirtless this whole time?" he gasped. His eyes widened as his cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

"Wait here." A few moments later, Kazuki had changed into a white, sleeveless shirt and was leading the way to his backyard. "I don't really like to go to the park," he explained as he opened the door, "so I usually tend to stay here. I'm thinking of getting a dog since the whole yard is already fenced in."

The yard was small enough that it could be taken care of by one person without being so big that the job would be impossible. It was big enough for a small to medium sized dog to get plenty of exercise without having to worry about there not being enough room. There was a slab of concrete connected to the house so he could walk around barefoot without having to worry about stepping in mud if the day was wet and rainy. There was a small garden to the left right next to the house.

Kazuki stretched his arms upward and let out a contented sigh. It was as though he had forgotten the fact that he had company with him until Akage told him that he would be taught how to fight. And then he asked, "Fight? How?" His attention had been recaptured once again and he watched the items curiously with a slight air of tension.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonblood on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 pm

"Like this." Akage walked over to a patch of grass. He lifted the metal figure above his head and then plunged its 'feet' into the ground. The redhead then pulled a melon out of the bag, scewering it right where the head would go. "Meet Mr. Melon. He'll be your target later on. But for now, I'll teach you the basics. You swim, so you should have strong legs, right?" We'll start with kicks."

Akage went into a wide horse stance (If you ever need a reference for a stance, just tell me. I'll send you a pic.), bringing his fists up against his sides. "Try to copy everything I show you, okay?" He said, watching the other man.

Moonblood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Kazuki watched in interest before quickly circling his 'fighting partner'. After than he stood beside Akage and studied the stance carefully. With a quick nod, he lowered himself into the horse stance, though his legs were slightly wider and his knees were bent more so he was closer to the ground. He quickly brought his fists by his sides and took on a stern look.

Well, it would be stern if it weren't for the fact that he just looked so passive all the time. Despite his effort to look as though he were ready to take on the world, Kazuki still looked like a very passive person who would be easy to push around. The fact that he was tense and starting to get nervous again didn't help much, either, but only made him look even more passive and weak. And slightly scared due to the steadily growing tension around him.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!