Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Quest for Purity [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Quest for Purity [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightyKnight on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:47 pm

Quest for Purity
“We’ve always been around, they’ve just never known about us. But that just goes to show you, things change- learn to adapt.”

“We’ve all heard the stories and seen the movies, but no one really believed. Well I didn’t anyways. It’s impossible, but they’re real, I can’t even comprehend.”

It’s true, things change. People become different people over time, and sometimes, they become something completely different altogether. People have discovered what we’ve always known, vampires exist. There’s no doubt that there are some who still chalk it up to being a hoax, but those are few and far between. Others have taken it upon themselves to hunt us down, waging a war on an enemy they never knew existed until recently, but they are just as rare. Now you might be thinking of vampires like Dracula, but that has always been a stretch. Generally, us vampires have strength and speed surpassing that of normal humans, and are able to heal all wounds except wood stakes to the heart, silver bullets, and beheading, of course. There are some tales of vampires here and there having the ability to shapeshift or fly, but they are just stories, I’m sure.

----------------------------------------

Journal Entry 243 - October 8th, 18:27
After yesterday’s failure, I have spent the day going over what went wrong, or what might’ve gone wrong in any case. I’ve concluded nothing though. According to my research and calculations, combining an 80-20 solution of verion and hydroanalocyclorine with a sample should work; I mean, cure the problem. It didn’t! I have found something that’s terribly intriguing, though quite by accident I must admit. As I was cleaning up yesterday’s mess, I mistakenly placed some excess of the sample into a container of a different sample. Once I realized my own error, I checked the contaminated sample and was surprised to find that I no longer had elements of A or B, no, something entirely different. Still blood, mind you, but distinctly different than either of the two samples that made it. I must get council from Dr. Sterling about the meaning of this. If anyone can tell me what this means, it’d be him. He’s an expert with vampire experimentation.”

----------------------------------------

Now this RP is going to be run a little differently. The characters won’t be getting a group (unless players chose to) and then going from there. There may not be ‘good guys’ and ‘bad guys’. Or there may be good guys who dislike each other, or bad guys that don’t get along. This means players will be expected to write a good bit more as it will be a collection of interwoven stories. My hope is that there will be less needed GM pushing of plot, and more player created plot.

Your character may be a vampire, hunter, or bodyguard. Bodyguards are basically hunters that work for a vampire; there are benfits to having daytime associates afterall.

Now be warned, this isn’t a Disney creation and as such characters will die. No character is too important too die! But, no autohits on player’s characters please.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Relatives: parents, siblings, spouses, also state if living, dead, undead, unkown, etc...
Bio:
Personality:
'When you're finally in my arms, look up and see..
Love Has A Face'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightyKnight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!