Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reformed{OOC}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reformed{OOC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Molly Sanders.

If you were to ask anyone at the local high school about her they’d probably ask you who you were talking about and any that did know her would probably only know her as the youngest of the Sanders kids and indeed only three would know her for who she was.
This would be because Molly herself is not the sort of girl who stands out in a crowd. She’s the sort of girl you find in dark corner of a library rather than on stage like her siblings like to be.

Molly never really minded being ignored, except by one particular person. The guy she’d had a crush on since middle school, and who is also in her brothers’ band. There’s just one problem: He already has a girlfriend and not just any girlfriend but her older sister.

Six months ago her brother and his band went on tour to try and get big, but they’ve come back for a break to find that little Molly Sanders has remade herself into a figure to rival even her sister in looks.

So that’s the basic plot. So we need:
Molly-WhispersofMe
The brother-
Molly’s friends-
1.Zoey McCoy-xenchantedx
the brothers band mates-
1.Betty Liz{guitar}-pychogirl
The sister-

Character skeleton:
Name:
Role: (friend, band mate ect.)
Personality:
Bio:

My Character:
Name: Molly Sanders
Appearance: Image (^^ I made it myself)
Personality: Shy, quiet and smart however since she has reinvented herself she as become more outgoing and slightly more hyper and enjoys parties more.
Bio: She’s lived in the same town her whole life and never really had many friends. She liked to keep to herself and her same tiny group of friends and let her brother and sister be in the limelight they liked so much.
Last edited by WhispersofMe on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Reformed{OOC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:15 pm

I'm going to be one of the brother's bandmates. Do you mind if my char's a girl? And is there some character sheet I need to fill out?
Image Image Image

My people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Character skeleton above my charries profile and no go ahead but I'd prefare the majority of the bandmates to be guys, doesn't matter if they're not though as long as at least one is to be the sisters boyfriend. ^^

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Alright, then. Here's mine.

Name: Bethany Elizabeth Wentz (Betty Liz)
Appearance: Image
Has red hilights, brown eyes, and stands at 5'8"
Personality: Betty Liz has always been outgoing, hyper, and a bit random. She is very open with her bandmates, and you'll know if she doesn't like something. She's a hopless romantic and plays the guitar in [insert brother's name]'s band. Betty's always has had a crush on him, but she's second-guessing herself on if he likes her or not.
Bio: Betty Liz's life was not really unusual where she was from. Mother and Father were super-young, and left her at an orphanance, where she was adopted by another couple. They were having problems and the husband (her adoptive father) thought that everything would be okay if they adopted her. Wrong-o. She left not shortly after, leaving the single man with little Betty Liz. She was all he had now, and she's always had that relationship with her father. Everything changed when she met [insert brother's name]. No longer was she good-girl-straight-A-student. She was bad-girl-slowly-straight-C-student. She joined his band a few years back and she hasn't been doing anything else, trying to think of ways she could tell him that she likes him. Trying to see if it was all just a waste of time.
Last edited by pyschogirl on Fri May 01, 2009 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:57 am

Gah sorry Is laaaate :D please ignore the one star- I'm not really that awful :P
I think someone's latched onto me and rating me down again, either that or someone genuinely thinks I deserve to suck :)
Ah well, can't be helped.
He's my profile friend...
Joineth?

Name:
Zoey McCoy
Appearance:
Role:
Molly's best friend
Personality:
Zoey is a very lively, upbeat person- Constantly having a laugh Zoey is easy company to be around and despite her alternative appearance is a bit of a social butterfly. Zoey is witty , sarcastic and a bit of a Dork, having a love for things like Star Wars, Phantom of the Opera and elastic bands. Zoey is very much into photography and photo-realism art, but cannot sing to save her life, her favourite subjects are Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Math and Art, her most despised subject Is P.E (Or Gym if you want to be all Americany :D) because she pretty much injures herself in any sport and is a bit of a clutz.
Bio:
Zoey lives with her mother and big brother Mikey after her dad left them just after she was born for another woman called 'Mandy' who worked for Vogue (And i [i]Bet you know what kind of work...) Anyway, her mother's never really gotten over him and gotten a proper job so they're not exactly rolling in it so to speak, however Zoey doesn't care, so long as they're together, the thing that's really bothering her is her mother's mood swings and mental problems...[/i]
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!