Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A 1 on 1 request

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

A 1 on 1 request

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Hi, Roxanne here,

Since I haven't found a lot of group rps that have interested me, I thought I try to work on some 1 on 1 ones

Here's a few plot ideas...

In an old west town whose always had trouble with outlaws, a stranger appears to help clean up the town, he intends to leave after the job is done, until he meets the local saloon girl (with a heart of gold and a dangerous secret)

A romance novelist who is famous for her alpha heroes falls in love with the one man she could never have, the main character of her book. However what happens when he steps from the pages, will she find true love or realize that reality is better.

The devil finds himself in love with an angel...just one problem she doesn't return the feeling. Can he make her believe in love (in the twisted way he believes in it) or will she remain true to herself.

A bounty hunter (this can be from a different time period) is after an elusive thief. What happens when he finally catches up and realizes that his prey is not only a beautiful girl, but also someone who is about to steal his heart (lol)

(ok...these are all sort of cliche...but I am open to interpretations as long as they sort of follow the story line)
Last edited by FoxyRoxy on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I will live in thy heart, die in thy lap, and be buried in thy eyes" Much Ado about Nothing Shakespeare

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: A 1 on 1 request

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:25 pm

I'm for the bounty hunter one!

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Sorry Comrade I have been busy, but ok, I will put up a beginning post.

Here are a few others:

The daughter of a Yakuza boss needs protecting, so she gets a new bodyguard...he will do anything to protect, however that isn't his only purpose. He is also there to kill her father. (I actually just got this one off a manga I was watching on youtube...it was cute)

An agent for a secret government agency, and a teacher...what on earth do these two have in common, well they are about to find out after they are both kidnapped by the same terrorists. (I don't really know the setting, it could be a desert country or something)
Last edited by FoxyRoxy on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cedarcliffe on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:22 am

Well, hello.

I'm quite interested in a couple of the plots you've presented. The romance novelist and Satan ones, specifically. Either or.

So...?

cedarcliffe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:19 pm

I might not have gotten back to everyone sorry...I think I might want to try something set in a desert setting (like Arabian Nights or Aladdin, or something like that)

Just bumping this thread

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!