Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Roffles... Zomgnewbieintrobbq4ukthxbai.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Roffles... Zomgnewbieintrobbq4ukthxbai.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penguin on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:36 pm

*cough* To those of you that didn't immediately turn away in disgust based upon my choice of title... Erm... I'm no good at these greeting things, really.

Firstly, ignore the name. Nothing wasn't an option, and I happened to already have a half-decent avi/sig for this one from days past. Speaking of days past, that's more or less why I'm here. I've been out of writing for a couple years now (my mojo just up and vanished on me), and am just now starting to feel that old nostalgic itch; the urge to write once more rears it's beautiful, welcoming face and I can't help but follow it. The forum I used to frequent seems to have died out, so I decided to hunt out a new one. One google search later, I found myself here from the very first link.

I've got a full-time job, and yet more free time than I know what to do with. I've lately found myself sitting around engaging in absolutely nothing for hours on end, and that just doesn't sit all too well with my active imagination. I need to find a decent outlet for the fantastical ideas that have once more started free-flowing through my mind, and I did always used to enjoy RPing oh so much. I'm liable to look around for a while before I jump into anything too intensive, but when I do I should be able to fire off a couple posts a day like veritable clockwork.

I come from a bit of a hefty background, where writing is concerned. My last forum had a lovely, unnecessarily large minimum length for posts, so I'm going to have to learn to be a bit... Brief. That said, forgive me if I ramble on from time to time.

I'm going to leave it at that. I think I've said enough. Look forward to meeting and collaborating with any and all of you seemingly lovely people. Ola. =]
Roffle my filaffle.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Penguin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Roffles... Zomgnewbieintrobbq4ukthxbai.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bane_Darkwolf on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:21 pm

I'm sure no one will mind too much about having massive posts as long as you don'tt require them of everyone else... i however like to at least follow people with large posts since they tend to have fairly nice posts, very vivid and well written... This being said, i may have to keep an eye on you.

Welcome to RPGateway, my friend.
Although the most acute judges of the witches and even the witches themselves, were convinced of the guilt of witchery, the guilt nevertheless was non-existent. It is thus with all guilt. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bane_Darkwolf
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!