Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~Romeo and Juliet~(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

~Romeo and Juliet~(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:54 pm

A boy and a girl, from families who hate each other bitterly, fall in love, but everything goes wrong for them

Juliet sat on the couch in her living room. Her parents had forced her to wear a skirt instead of her normal blue jeans. People were driving up in their cars and walking in wearing fancey clotheing. She sighed knowing that this party was going to be full of snobs. Her parents were always throwing these partys to get of the nerve of the family that lived next door. They hated each other to the point it almost drove her crazy.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: ~Romeo and Juliet~(need Romeo)(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:15 pm

"Come on, then!" Mercutio tugged impatiently at Romeo's hand, pulling him through the streets toward the Capulet house. Both were dressed in party attire.

"Why are we crashing this stupid party again?"

"So you can see how dumb being obsessed with Rosaline is. She's gonna be here, and then you can see how her face pales against those of lovelier creatures."

"You and your big words. And quit makin' fun of me for liking a girl. Just because you're gay."

The blond stiffened. "Just because I am happy and carefree gives you no right to accuse me of homosexuality."

"You are."

"I am nothing of the sort. I like my ladies as much as any gent. Come now, the party's gonna start soon."
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:20 pm

Sighing, Juliet walked outside. It was cold out, but it was better then being inside with all those people. She took her hair down letting her blond curls fall over her shoulders. Her parents had forced her to put it up and that got on her nerves.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Up came the two gentlemen, the tall blonde and the shorter of dark countenance, still bickering. That was the way their friendship went, always bickering.

"Honestly, Rosaline isn't really even that rosy!"

"You've only seen her twice."

Mercutio snorted. "That was enough."

Romeo glanced at the girl by the door, and stopped mid-glare. Awkwardly, he smiled and nodded toward Juliet in a silent "hello."

The taller, oblivious, was still laughing at his own joke. "Come on, let's go have some fun!" He started to pull his friend inside.

But Romeo resisted, saying, "You go ahead. I'll be in in a minute."

Finally looking up, Mercutio noticed the reason for Romeo's wanting to stay outside. A knowing look crossed his face, and he patted Romeo's shoulder, murmuring, "I told you so," in his ear before heading inside to drink and laugh and generally charm everyone there.

The shorter watched him go in, rolling his eyes at his lighthearted companion, then turned to the girl. "Hey," he greeted.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Juliet looked up at Romeo and smiled, "Hello." He seemed different. He wasn't like most of the snobs inside the house. She also had never seen him at any of her parents other partys.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:33 pm

He smiled shyly, trying to gather his words. He'd never been good at talking to girls. "You..look nice," he offered, not meeting her eyes in his awkwardness.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:38 pm

Juliet gave a small giggle. She could tell he was shy, "Thank you, you look nice as well." A small kitten walked out side and sat at her feet. She smiled and petted it, then it walked over to Romeo and started to paw at his shoe. Juliet gave a small laugh and picked it up, "Stop that Midnight." Picking up the small kitten she looked at Romeo, "Sorry about that."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:41 pm

He smiled. "Nah, it's fine. I love cats." It was true. He had four, and he loved them all dearly. His parents hadn't wanted the animals, and Romeo had been left in charge of them. He knew how to handle a cat.
Timidly, he extended a hand to scratch the kitten's ears. "She's a sweet thing."

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Re: ~Romeo and Juliet~(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:45 pm

She smiled suprised that Midnight had let him pet her. The kitten licked his hand then jumped out of Juliet's arms and padded back inside. "I'm suprised, she dosn't like many people."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:48 pm

He grinned, and watched the cat leave. "I have a certain way with cats," he murmured, wondering if that was too arrogant or cocky. He didn't want to come off as a braggart. "I take care of four at home."

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:51 pm

"It must be hard to take care of them all" She said with a smile, "My parents only allowed me to have one and she's hard enough to take care of."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:05 pm

He shrugged a little. "Well, they only have one litterbox. It's just four times as much food to shovel out." A nervous chuckle left his throat, still trying to put himself at ease.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:08 pm

She gave a small laugh, "You don't have to be so nervous." She didn't see why he would be so nervous, but she guessed that she would probably never know why. Leaning against the wall she smiled at him.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:14 pm

He grinned. "I'm sorry. I'm just not used to talking to girls that much. My friend usually takes all the attention. You saw him." He nodded toward the door that Mercutio had left the scene through. "He's all sparkle, so I don't have to be."

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:20 pm

She shrugged, "To tell you the truth, you catch my attention more."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:26 pm

Shades of pink rose behind his tan cheeks and he looked down. "Nah, I'm pretty boring next to him," he muttered, kicking a loose rock with the toe of his shoe.

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:29 pm

"I don't think so." She said with a smile and pulled a strand of her hair behind her ear.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:08 pm

((I put Juliet's Picture on her profile in the OOC))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_requiem on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:13 pm

He smiled up at her. "Thanks," he murmured, scratching the back of his neck. "You're pretty fun to be around, too."

sweet_requiem
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:16 pm

"Yeah well, with a house full of snobs," She said pointing to the house, "Anyone could seem fun." She stopped leaning on the wall and stood up straight, "Want to go for a walk?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!