Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of Dissolution: A Harry Potter Story (IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Shadows of Dissolution: A Harry Potter Story (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet DK on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Nate worked to maintain his face. "Huh. Well, nice to meet you," he said, even as he wondered about the penguin and whether it bit. He managed to sleep a bit on the bus, although the ride never seemed to take anywhere as long as the many busses they had to take in order to get to this one. It seemed like he had barely closed his eyes before the they had glided to an easy stop. He pursed his lips and was about to curse Asahra for sticking him with her bags again, but then she appeared, smirking.

"Come on, lazy, time to go," she said. Then she noded at Ivry. "First year, right? You'd better hurry, all of y'all are supposed to meet at the front of the busses." She turned then, satisfied, and left the bus, Nate right behind her. He was eager to have dinner and check out their new schedules.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet DK
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Shadows of Dissolution: A Harry Potter Story (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remnant4341 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:56 am

Jolar looked up as he passed under the large arch into the grounds of Reg'magnar. He noticed that the walls of the castle-school were covered in old runes. Professor Ether lead the students to the doorway of the school were the rest of the students who already arrived were gathered into five groups.

Jolar watched as the many of his fellow bus riders departed to join their respective houses. After several moments he was in a small group consisting of all young children, Jolar turned a little red from embarrassment.

Chatter soon quieted as the large double doors swung open and a group of cloaked figures emerged numbering 14 approached. The others paused while one a tall black haired wizard walked forward his black beard streaked with white. His black and dark purple robes could not hide his still strong figure. He extended his arms, "Welcome young wizards," his deep warm voice in the air. "I am Professor Saul Belagar, Headmaster of Reg'magnar. It is good to see many familiar faces and new ones," he said scanning the crowd. "New students you shall receive a package at the end of dessert at dinnertime. This will inform you of which one of the four houses you will call home this year and the secret code to enter the house dormitories."

"We would also like to give a warm welcome to our new defense against the dark arts teacher Professor Demetri Trebal," he extended his hand as the young dark haired professor nodded and the students applauded. "Now enough talk let us eat," Professor Belagar laughed and turned leading the way to the large dining room.

This castle was much larger than his last school possibly 4 times larger, but then again Escary was a very selective school. He entered the large dining room and took his seat at the table for the new arrivals in the center. The room was lively as the main courses arrived coming single file floating from the kitchen and settling down on the tables before the students. All kinds of food from every corner of the world could be found cooked to perfection.

"I know what house I'm going to be accepted into," came a squeeky proper little voice next to him. He looked over to see small blonde haired oval shaped first year girl. "My father has connections. I'm going to be Runecast. Oh heavens I have forgot my manners. "I am Olivia Gwendolyn Marisette Weston, my father is Stephen Weston,the Secretary of Department of Magical Law Enforcement."

"That's nice," Jolar smiled fakely at the annoying girl and began eating the turkey on his plate again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

remnant4341
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!