Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Simple Secrets

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Simple Secrets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thatotherkitsune on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Placed in a fantasy relm with monsters of lore, where it is hard to trust anyone and thing aren't always what they seem.

Character Profile

Name: Droon (Is often called Drew)
Species: Unknown (appears human)
Appearence: Deep, blue-green eyes and short dirty-blond hair. He smiles alot, but rarely shows any teeth when doing so. He almost never takes his cloak off and always makes sure it's securely wrapped around his chest and waist, but usually leaves the hood down. He also wears a simple golden ring on a chain around his neck. He's about 5'9 feet tall.
Weapon(s): A wooden staff with a small golden orb at the top. A short steel sword. Magic of some kind.

Droon slowly walked down the dirt road, Syla's reighs at hand. He himself was tired and his horse not much better off. He was giving the mare a break from carrying him, even despite the fact he knew he should be off his feet as much a possible. He had been on this road for five months now, with little to show of it. Anyone that had ever joined him on his journey had either taken the route they were on originally or found out about his "special condition" and left. Syla was the only one that was always by his side, helping him no matter what. It would be nice though, to have someone to actully talk to, who didn't mind his current state. But what were the chances of that? He was an outcast for who and what he was and it was against all human nature to accept him.
I want a dragon too Image so please help....ok maybe I want two Image ....ok, ok I'll stop but this one was pretty Image
and one of these.... Image more...Image <-please help these eggs, they're special.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thatotherkitsune
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Simple Secrets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Name: Raos Kiezer
Race: Dragon-Half
Appearance: 6'1 Has narrow, slit-pupiled, jet black eyes. Short ruffled bone-white hair. Skin is scaly colored slightly crimson. He also has powerful wings and a long, whip like tail.
Weapons: Steel long sword, his own clawed hands a feet.

Raos wings had grown tired of flying as he landed and retracted his wings he saw only trees and grass were ever he looked. *sigh* he began walking aimlessly hoping to find a town were he could rest. As he was walking he saw a man and his horse walking toward him hoping for directions he began walking faster toward the man.
Last edited by Qetzo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thatotherkitsune on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:17 pm

At the sight of the strange beast, Syla reered. Droon quickly eased his horse and the turned to humanoid creature. He held his staff in front of himself protectivly and spoke.
"May I help you..." With a second glance he realized the creature was male. Perhapes a half-demon, maybe even a being with dragon blood. "...sir?"

Thatotherkitsune
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Raos saw that the man and horse were uneasy he held his hand in visible sight and assured the man "Fear not I have no ill intentions toward you I just wish for directions to the nearest town." Raos stood there trying to look as unaggressive as possible to put the man at ease as he waited for his reply.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thatotherkitsune on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:46 pm

"Oh...Ok..." He looked at the male again, deciding he wasn't trying to harm him. "The next town is just a mile away. I'm heading that way too, we could travel together if you'd like... and I could use a little company. Just as long as you don't try to to eat Syla- I mean my horse. My horse is named Syla." This was all coming out wrong. "Um.. My names Droon, what's yours?"

Thatotherkitsune
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Raos looked at him and laughed "I may be half dragon but I assure you I can control my hunger for meat." He glance at the horse then back at him "My name is Raos nice to meet you Droon. And yes it would be benificial to travel together."

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thatotherkitsune on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:19 pm

"OK...Um...You're a half-dragon? Wow...I've heard your kind has a amazing sense of smell..." He grimaced. "Tell me, I don't smell human, do I... Forget it. We'll be traveling that way." He pointed in the direction he had already been travling.

Thatotherkitsune
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:50 pm

"Yes it is true that we have an acute sense of smell" Raos replied though he ignored the second part of the conversation seeing he was uneasy about it and started walking toward were Droon pointed. "Among other things" he said while strenching his wings. "You seem uneasy is everything allright?"

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oakash on Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:29 am

Name: Storie Faye
Species: Elf
Appearance: She has long black hair that is usually in braids or hanging free. She is 5'7, thin yet wiry. She has a anklet made out of silver that her parents gave her before they kicked her out a few months later.
Weapon(s): A bow which she can shoot better then most people in the land, and a sword which she is okay at handling.

Storie sat at the side of the road, her head in her hands. However, when her stallion whinnied and tossed his head behind her, she stood up, quickly stringing the ow and nocking an arrow to it. Behind her, Eru started going crazy at the sight of the...What on earth was that thing??? She pulled the bow up to eye level, and said, "Go no farther if you mean us harm" Her voice easily carrying the distance that was still between them.

oakash
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Their conversation cut short by a shout Raos look in the direction it came from seeing an elven woman standing her bow ready. Raos sighs dejectedly “It's not easy being a dragon-half.” He said under his breath. “So we stop walking and you shoot me is that it!?” Raos said in an equally powerful shout “I think ill take my chances and keep walking then!” Raos said jeeringly.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thatotherkitsune on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Droon bit his lip, what should he tell the half- dragon? Not his secret, not now anyway. Besides, if Raos was going to travel with him longer, he would find out his secret anyway. He scent was changing and soon he wouldn't be able to mask it. That was when he saw and heard the woman. She was pointing an arrow at them. She had long black hair and carried the accent that most elves had whan they were speaking English. Raos jeered at her, which was no way to speak to an elf.
"Raos, I suggest you stop moving unless you want an arrow through you heart. " He then turned to the elf and reverted to the tongue in which the fair creature's spoke. He knew a little of the language and thought it might put the woman at ease a little. "We mean no harm, fair one. We only come in passing on our way to the next town. My friend means no harm either, he carries dragon blood in his veins." In speaking, he kept one hand on his staff, just in case she accidentally let her arrow fly and he should need to produce a barrier.
Last edited by Thatotherkitsune on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thatotherkitsune
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:55 pm

“As if that puny arrow could pierce through my skin let alone I let it reach me from this distance.” Raos grumbled “But, I suppose your right better to make a friend than an enemy.” Raos said as he calmed down “Question is if she is willing to or not.”

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oakash on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:25 am

At the sound of the dragon mans jeering voice she drew the string back further, her anger showing on her face. However, when the man leading the horse started talking to her in Elven, she let go of the string and slowly put down her bow. Se put it onto her saddle, and started leading her stallion towards the men, About halfway there, she stopped and started soothing her frightened horse. "Its okay boy, he said they wouldn't hurt us." Turning back towards them, she immediately became humble, "May I walk with you too towards the village, I was on that way myself," Then added in Elven, "he will not eat my horse?"

oakash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 am

Raos's anger spiked again as he let out a light growl at the elven woman “It's very impolite to speak ill of someone while in their presence.” Raos said with anger in his voice. “Not only do you insult my control, but you insult my intelligence by assuming I don't know your elven tongue.” Raos continued glaring at the elven woman waiting for an apology.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oakash on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:18 am

Storie turned slightly red, although she wasn't sure if she was embarrassed or mad. "Well how often does one see a dragon human, I have never seen one therefore I no nothing of their self-control," She looked at the ground before walking even closer towards the tall man until she was almost right underneath him, "Listen to this, an elf has every right to assume others can not speak her language, how you know it, I don't know, how do you know it???" Her curiosity slightly overcame her anger.

oakash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thatotherkitsune on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Droon looked at Raos, who was still glaring at the elf. "I'm guessing most half-dragons know many lanugages. As for myself, I am usually a wanderer and I find it useful to know as many tongues as I can. I am still learning most of them, including elvish. If you are intending to come with us, it would be gracious of you to teach me some things that aren't only used to get me out of trouble." He said warmly, smiling, but showing no teeth. "Well, that is unless our half blooded friend agrees. Raos, what do you think?"

Thatotherkitsune
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oakash on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:10 pm

Storie started calming down when he spoke, "Alright, you let me come with you, and I will teach you some more of my language, and you some manners," She added, nodding at Raos. She knew she should try to be nice to him, but couldn't resist. However, as she said so, she made a precaution and drew away from his reach, thought he could easily catch her soon enough.

oakash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thatotherkitsune on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Droon laughed, something he rarely did. "Very well, you can travel with us." He started walking as he asked. "You know, I've always wanted to know how to say demon in elvish, what is i-" He cut off his sentence when he noticed Raos still standing in the same spot, now glaring at both of them. Droon had forgotten that he had asked the half-dragon his opinion in the matter. "Raos?" He sighed. "You're not going to move until she apoligizes to you, are you?"

Thatotherkitsune
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oakash on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Storie laughed quietly, this man sure had a temper. "Its all right, I apologize, I guess I shouldn't point bows at anyone who comes along, I won't tease you....welllll, I will try not to tease you." There, that was done. "You Accept??"

oakash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Raos mood lightened "I am a reasonable being so yes apology accepted." Raos took a few steeps back and began flapping his wing to go airborne. Looking over the horizon. "Towns not far now we should hurry before night fall." He said as he was landing again.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!