Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sinful.. {IC}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Sinful.. {IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Wed May 13, 2009 12:44 pm

HERE'S THE OOC = http://www.roleplaygateway.com/post596664.html#p596664

In a castle, hidden deep in the forest of Fiore, live the sins.
Wrath = neeeds anger/violence
Lust = needs sex/love
Gluttony = needs food
Greed = needs new possessions
Sloth = needs rest/sleep
Envy = needs jelousy
Pride = needs adoration/praise

The sins have been around since the dawn of time, never ageing. They are technically demons possessing humans. If the demons don't get what they need, they get angry and violent, destroying their human protection.
They live as regular humans, just hidden away. Sometimes they come out, going to the local hangout 'Eclipse.' ; It's a small bar that they can go to, without hiding.

Most people know who they are. Some people think of them as gods, while others believe they are evil.
Some people have also made up a group of hunters, who want the sins dead.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

With a sigh, Kallie flipped down the hood of her luminous orange hoodie as she entered 'Eclipse.' Hoping no hunters were in the bar tonight, she slowly made her way up to the bar, dodging butt slaps, and ignoring wolf whistles.
Arriving at the bar, she perched on the closest bar stool, and grabbed the attention of Aaron, the bartender.
"Hey Aaron, water please." She asked. Kallie had been out jogging in the forest. Just 'cause she was a sin did not mean she had to have a bad physique.
Kallie turned around slightly, watching as the males diverted their eyes from her. She groaned, and dropped her head on to the surprisingly clean bar top.
Last edited by parisx2xrome on Wed May 13, 2009 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COE: *smug smile* Thank you for flying Church of England, Cake or Death!!"
- Eddie Izzard - Cake or Death

"Randy Giles?! Why not just call me Horny Giles or Desperate-for-a-shag Giles. I knew there was a reason I hated you!"
-Spike , Buffy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Sinful.. {IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Wed May 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Aaron didn't have to look up to know Kallie had come into the bar. It was always the same reaction whenever she opened the door and took a seat. And Aaron had to shake his head with a quiet laugh each time. Filling up a glass with water, he slid it the short distance across the wooden counter of the bar to her. "What's eatin' you?" He leaned his back against the other side of the bar, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at the familiar face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayameko on Wed May 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Standing infront of the bathroom mirror, with multiple makeup selections and beauty supplies, stood Madison with a pouting expression on her face. She planned on going down to the bar, but as usual, couldn't leave until she was 100% satisfied with her appearance. She had applied numerous different shades of eyeshadow and lipstick, but she couldn't seem to find the exact look she was aiming for. Frustrated she swiped off the black glittery eyeliner she had just put on and started applying a shade of brown. 'Thats more like it.' She thought mentally, finally happy with the color. She put on a light red shade of lipstick and lined it with a darker color crimson. Winking at her reflection in the mirror she stuffed everything off the counter and into a makeup bag before leaving the bathroom.

Madison grabbed her designer handbag off the counter, heading towards the door she stopped and stood infront of the mirror by the front door. "Perfect, simply perfect, as always." She clasped her hands together, in a trance while looking at herself. "I could do this all day, there couldn't possibly be anyone better looking than me." Sighing in awe at herself she finally broke out of her daze and pushed through the door, getting away from the mirror, otherwise there was a good chance she would've stayed inside, looking at herself all day.

It wasn't much of a long drive to get to Eclipse and Maddie was eager to show off her looks to everyone. With a dramatic exit of her car she entered the bar, her eyes read over the other female faces inside. "What a shame," she frowned, "they're just no match. I feel sorry for them all, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I looked anything like them." She continued walking until she spotted Kallie seated at the bar. Shr rushed over and took the seat next to her.

"Hey." She greeted nonchalantly to Kallie and Aaron, tapping her fingers on the bar.

Ayameko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuraiko on Wed May 13, 2009 1:15 pm

It had been a long day for Jayden. Working two jobs could be a bit tiring, although one required more of her time than the other. She walked into the bar, also known as 'Eclipse' and wanted nothing more than to sit down at one of the tables and rest. Exhaustion was evident on her face and she wanted a little bit of time to rest, even if it was at a place where 'sins' were known to come to.

However; tonight shall be one of a momentary peace. If it had been any other night, Jayden would not be so hesitant to act on her nature and try to kill the sin. It would be a different story if the one sin she was looking for happened to be here. If that were the case, then the peace would no longer be in effect. She found the nearest empty table, which happened to be a booth, and took a seat, laying her head against her hands placed together. She didn't even bother to look when another person entered the area.
The right to be god...that right is now mine!

~ Albert Wesker

Tsuraiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Wed May 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Kallie caught the ice cold water in her hand, and took a sip. "Thanks." She said, nodding slightly at Aaron. It was refreshing after such a long run. She handed Aaron the money before speaking again.
"I may have to kill some of these men soon. I mean, seriously, some of them are married." Kallie complained to the man who seem to always be the one to unload troubles on to. Either that, or it was just because he was the bartender at the local hangout, but Kallie prefered the first.
With another sigh, she took another sip of her drink, and soon she felt a stool move next to her. Hoping it wasn't some perv, she looked over slightly as Maddie said hi. With a small gasp of relief, Kallie spoke again.
"Hey," She said, before taking a proper look at Maddie. "You going for the Snow White look today?" Kallie remarked, looking at Maddie's lips. "It looks good though." She said quickly, not wanting to annoy the vainest woman in the room.
Last edited by parisx2xrome on Wed May 13, 2009 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Wed May 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Aaron laughed a little, shaking his head. "You know exactly why they're doing it..." He commented to Kallie. After knowing her for a few years, he knew she didn't necessarily like all the attention. He had to admit that he'd been tempted by her more than once, too, but he knew it wasn't her fault. After cracking open a bottle of beer for a man sitting a few stools down, he slid it down the counter and collected his money.

Walking back over toward Kallie, he noticed Maddie and sat down as well. "Evening, pretty girl." He grinned, knowing how Maddie worked. Although he couldn't deny that she truly was beautiful, he also knew that if you didn't comment on it, she'd call you out on it and there would undoubtedly, for lack of a better word, be 'hell' to pay.

His attention was caught by a woman sitting in a booth about 20 feet from the bar. He'd seen her once or twice, but had never personally taken care of her.

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuraiko on Wed May 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Jayden turned her head slightly to glance at the bar where there seemed to be a few people sitting down. Her eyes caught sight of one of the sins she had come to know pretty well, Pride. It was often down at the bar that she would hear conversations of the sin along with Lust. She had not met pride nor lust personally, but by the descriptions they gave out, the woman with the long brown hair had to be, without a doubt, Pride.

'Just to make a headach worse,' she thought before sitting up and staring at the 'menu'. Her throat was quite parched and a drink was in order. As for what she would drink; she would have to get an opinion of what was good and what was not. She slowly made her way to the counter to place the 'order'.

Tsuraiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Wed May 13, 2009 1:47 pm

Kallie scoffed at Aaron's comment.
"I guess you right, but you'd think they'd get tired of it." Kallie laughed. It was almost as if she got more attention than Maddie, though she'd never say that out-loud. Kallie wanted to keep her head, thank you very much. Taking another small sip of her drink, Kallie looked back at Aaron, who's gaze was draw elsewhere. Kallie followed his eye line, and say a woman sitting, looking just as rough as Kallie felt.
"She's been coming in here often." Kallie remarked. She was always wary of newcommers. "You know her? Is she a hunter?" Kallie threw a couple of questions at Aaron, but gave a slight giggle, realised that he looked just as confused about the new person as she was.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Wed May 13, 2009 2:09 pm

"Whoa, whoa...one question at a time." Aaron smirked, eyeing the woman who was now walking up to the bar. "I don't know her. My advice for you is to not make yourself too noticable until I find out who she is. That goes for both of you." He flashed a look to Maddie as well. Though he was a human, he'd always been protective of the girls he'd grown to call good friends over the years.

As the woman came up to the bar, he flashed his signature half-smile and spoke, his dark voice greeting the unfamiliar face. "Evening, miss. What can I get for ya?" He leaned forward, resting his hands on the bar counter.

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Wed May 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Kallie raised one thumb up "Sure sure." She said quietly , before drinking the rest of her water. Aaron was amazing at giving advice.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuraiko on Wed May 13, 2009 2:32 pm

"What do you recomend? It's been awhile since I've had a good drink but tonight feels a bit different. I want to know what you would suggest to a stranger?" She replied as she made her way to the bar and slightly leaned against it, not wanting to get too close to the girl. She really did not know how she would react if she got to close and she didn't feel like starting anything at the moment.

Eclipse felt more like a neutral ground than anything else and she felt somewhat obligated to uphold that. However, things do take some turns.

Tsuraiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Wed May 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Aaron eyed the unfamiliar girl. She looked too young and pretty to be a real threat, but he knew that these days 'hunters' could be pretty much anyone. For all he knew she could be at the top of her game. "Here..." Aaron turned around for a moment, grabbing a glass and mixing a few different liquors together. A small smirk appeared on his face as he did so. If there was one thing he knew and was good at; it was alcohol. He turned back around, placing a bright-red cherry in the center of the cocktail. "Try that. First one's on the house." He nodded, slightly, before extending his hand to the woman. "I'm Aaron, by the way. Haven't seen you around here much.."

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuraiko on Wed May 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Jayden took the drink and let it touch her lips before allowing the liquid to enter her mouth. She glanced towards the bartender, Aaron, and placed the cup down. "This one isn't too bad. And thanks, I shall have another one, and one for these ladies, whichever they prefer," she added, pointing towards Kallie and Maddison.

"My name is Jayden. I normally come here often but I do not normally drink. I guess it's because I tend to stay hidden in the back where no one can see me," she replied as she took Aaron's hand into her own in a friendly handshake. "It's a pleasure to meet you Aaron," she added before retreating her arm and taking another sip from the almost empty glass.

Tsuraiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Wed May 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Aaron fixed another identical drink, sliding it over the counter to Jayden. "Nice to meet you. Glad ya came to the front." He nodded with a grin, then glanced over at Maddie and Kallie. "I'll make sure they get something." He smirked, before looking back to Jayden. "I'll open up a tab for ya. It'll be good for food, drinks, whatever..." He shrugged, picking up a few empty glasses from the counter.

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuraiko on Wed May 13, 2009 3:27 pm

"That won't be necessary. These are the only two drinks I plan on having tonight. Work prompts me to be in utmost shape and I cannot afford to be full or drunk on alcohol. Thank you for the generosity though," Jayden replied as she flashed a smile in Aaron's direction before pulling out a wallet.

"How much do I owe you? For the drinks," she asked. It was partly true. Being a hunter meant to be in top shape to chase the sins whenever they were in sight, but being an officer also required the same thing when on duty. "Forgive me if it came out a little rude," she added as she reached into her wallet, ready to pull out the amount, or close to it, for what she owed.

Tsuraiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Wed May 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Nile drove down the street in his old car. He kept yawning even though he was blarring music it didnt seem to do anything for him. He saw 'Eclipse' up ahead and yawned again. "Finally" He said threw his yawn as he drove up to the parking lot and parked the car. "Dang it... its so far" He said quietly to himself. He hated having to move around very much wishing that everything could just be brought to him and he could just sleep all day. He dragged his feet slowly as he walked into the bar.

He looked around noticing Kallie and Madison along with Aaron at the bar and another girl that he hadnt seen before. He slowly dragged his feet passed them and lazly waved hello to them but didnt say anything only yawned. He walked over to a nearby booth and fell down into "Aaron... get me... something i dont care" He said threw the seat since he was face down. He closed his eyes and went into a light sleep not caring about what the other's where talking about.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Wed May 13, 2009 3:34 pm

"$4 for the drink, then." Aaron nodded with a slight smile. "No worries. If you were the rudest person here, my job would be easy." Though he wondered what sort of job she had that had such strict coding on how she needed to look or feel, he shrugged it off for now. He grinned, then noticed Nile walk in. Grabbing another pint-glass, he filled it with dark beer. Looking back to Jayden for a second, he spoke, "You can just leave the money on the counter, I'll grab it soon enough." He nodded once more and took Nile's drink over to him, setting it on the table next to where his head was laying. "Rough day?" He laughed a little, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked down at his friend.

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuraiko on Wed May 13, 2009 3:39 pm

She pulled out the four dollars she owed and laid it on the counter. 'I see I am surrounded by two sins,' she thought as the newcomer ordered Aaron to bring him something. 'By the looks of it, he must be sloth,' she eyed the man who was laying face down in a booth. She returned her attention to the bar and glanced at the bottles around her.

"A cops job is never easy, especially with alcohol," she stated more to herself as she took a sip out of her new glass. 'I wonder how many others will show up? It might get a little off hand if things become tense, but I don't think that is a problem,' she continued her thoughts as she leaned against the counter.

Tsuraiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Wed May 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Nile opened his eyes and sat up slowly. "Yea..." He said as he drank the beer and set the glass down on the table and closed his eyes as his head went down. He mumbled some random stuff underneath his breath as he fell asleep again. He shook his head yawning from his small nap. He would usually take very short naps unless he was in a very comfortable place or he was really tired. He looked around and saw all the different people in the bar. Some of them where looking at Nile weirdly since he kept falling asleep but most of them where just going on with there own conversation's not really noticing him.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Wed May 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Kallie laughed at Nile who was falling asleep at the bar. Her melodic laugh attracted more glances from pervy old men. When she felt their gaze burn into her butt, a shiver ran down her spine. Suddenly, a shapr pain jolted through Kallie, making her wimper a little. She hadn't had intercourse for a few days, angering the son-of-a-bitch possessing her. Kallie knew that all she'd have to do would be kiss someone, granted very passionatly, but she didn't want to die in the middle of the bar.
Kallie bit her lip, stopping herself crying out in pain. There had to be some guy in here that wasn't a 40 + old geezer.

{OOC- This is pretty much what happens to the characters if they do not give in to the demon.}

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!