Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sinful.. {IC}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Sinful.. {IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Thu May 14, 2009 3:46 pm

"You want to get back inside, or I can walk you home? It's gettin' kind of cold out here." Again, he crossed his arms over his chest, looking down at her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Thu May 14, 2009 3:57 pm

"You want to walk me through a forest filled with god-knows what?" Kallie said, looking up at him through a peice of hair that had fallen over her eye.
Last edited by parisx2xrome on Thu May 14, 2009 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COE: *smug smile* Thank you for flying Church of England, Cake or Death!!"
- Eddie Izzard - Cake or Death

"Randy Giles?! Why not just call me Horny Giles or Desperate-for-a-shag Giles. I knew there was a reason I hated you!"
-Spike , Buffy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Thu May 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Aaron laughed a little. "Were you gonna walk back by yourself through a forest filled with God-knows what?" He smirked. "It's not a big deal. I'd feel better if I went with you, than if you went by yourself."

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Thu May 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Kallie smiled, shoving him a little, though it didn't do much good.
"I think I would be able to fight off the evil animals just as well as you. However, I may just take you up on that offer." She said, smirking, also flicking the hair. It had begun to tickle.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Thu May 14, 2009 4:16 pm

"Good, tough girl." He smirked, glancing back at the bar for a second. "I think they'll be okay without me for awhile." He nodded to confirm his statement.

Aaron had been through the woods before -- nothing really surprised him anymore after everything he'd seen while living in this area. Still, he knew they could be 'intimidating', to say the least. As he began walking with Kallie, he grinned a little as he stepped over fallen tree branches.

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Thu May 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Kallie steadily walked through the forest, looking up at the tall trees. She turned to face forward just before she smacked into a branch, at her forehead high.
"Ow." she said, laughing at the clumsiness. Holding a hand up to her head, she continuted on, trying to ignore the small throbbing sensation.
"I'm not happy about this though. What if Wrath is angry, and he comes after you when you're on the way back. Or some hungry wolf or bear comes along --" She stopped herself. Kallie was never like this. Why all of a sudden was she worrying so much about Aaron. It wasn't as if he hadn't walked her back before, and he'd come out fine. She pushed her forehead again, wincing a little. What was up with her?

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Thu May 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Aaron laughed a little, shaking his head. Kallie had always been clumsy, and though when he first met her he'd always found himself concerned about her, over the years he learned how she worked and knew how to treat her clumsy nature.

Pausing for a moment, he looked down at her and raised a brow with a slight grin. "Did you hit your head that hard, kid?" He wondered why she was so concerned for his well-being. Sure, they were good friends, but it wasn't as if it was the first time he'd walked home with her before. "I'll be fine, don't worry. I can talk it out with Wrath, and wolves and bears don't like me.." He smirked, leaning over to kiss her forehead lightly where she'd hit her head. "No worries."

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Thu May 14, 2009 4:42 pm

Kallie raised an eyebrow at him, smirking slightly.
"Have you actually seen the size of him?" She said, knowing well that if Aaron and Wyatt got on the wrong side of each other....well, Kallie didn't really want to picture that in her head. With another smile she looked at him. "T'wasn't that hard. You know, it just stings a little. Probably going to bruise....again." She said, pouting. Her skin tingled slightly when Aarons lips brushed the coming bruise. Kallie didn't like this feeling she was getting, but she knew it was fueling the demon.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Thu May 14, 2009 4:46 pm

"Well, let's get you home. You can put some ice on it so it won't bruise so badly." He nodded a little as they kept walking. "And yeah.." he laughed a little. "I know he's a big guy. Don't worry about it." Aaron didn't necessarily get along with Wrath as well as he did with the others, but then again, no one really got along with him very well. He wasn't too worried about it, though. Aaron was very good at talking his way out of a lot of things.

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Thu May 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Kallie laughed at his cavalier nature.
"You know, now you've said that, he's going to jump out from behind one of these trees and put you in a headlock." Oh, thats a scary thought, Karrie pictured it in her head, remembering a time where Wyatt has killed some random people walking thought the forest. Sighing, she ran her hands through her hair, ruffling it a little.

Kallie poked at her forehead, scowling. She was one of the klutziest of the sins, bashing into to things, and breaking them.
Just another bruise to add to the collection she said, thinking about some other bruises she had kept hidden.

{I'm off. Byee}
Last edited by parisx2xrome on Fri May 15, 2009 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Thu May 14, 2009 5:33 pm

(Later)

Aaron grinned. "Yeah, well...if I die, I die." He joked.
Once they reached the castle, Aaron smiled a little. It had been awhile since he'd been there. Walking with Kallie up to the door, he stood in front of it, scratching the back of his head a little as if he didn't know what to say. "Well we got here in one piece. Except for that black and blue spot on your head." He smirked, playfully.

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu May 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Watching the pair leave, Seth suddenly felt his strange lust leave with the girl...that was odd. could she be...? No! Sins were evil, vile creatures, not beautifal women who say 'sorry' and 'no thank you'. He still felt bad about not being able to help her, but maybe a little bit of civilized conversation with some of the locals at the bar would assist him in his search.

Entering the bar, he noticed a few oddities right from the start. A man was laying like he was trying to sleep, and a woman seemed to be trying to talk to him. The man didn't seem to be knocked out from over drinking, but there was no other real explenation, unless he was a sin and that was very unlikely...maybe. The woman was beautifal, and another women sat at the bar who Seth instantly had a dislike for. She had an air of pride surrounding her that was so thick, Seth could've cut it with a knife. Walking over to the sleeping man and the beautifal women, Seth smiled at them and asked, "Do you mind if I take a seat? The rest of the tables seem...hazardous." And it was true. All the other tables were filled with almost completely stupid and drunk men, that would get in a fight with any stranger who said the wrong thing.
The Past, Present and Upcoming Roleplays I Will Manage:
The Voice Of the Dead (Closed)
Kingdom Hearts: Origins 1 & 2 (Open)
The Game (Closed)
Kingdom 13: Humanity's War (Coming Soon)

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Thu May 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Nile raised his head and saw Seth. "Yea... whatever" He said as he set his head down. "My god this is tiring..." He said quietly to himself. He scratched his bald head and then looked back up to the stranger. "What's... you" He began to say but yawned. "Your name..." He said setting his head back down. A few people near Nile yawned alot and looked like they where almost about to fall asleep. That pretty much happened when people stayed near him to long they would get very tired and eventually fall asleep.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuraiko on Thu May 14, 2009 11:03 pm

"Just trying to be friendly in a crowded place," Jayden replied as a man approached the table. She glanced up at him and gave a light smile. "No not at all," she replied to his question. She slid over a bit so the man could sit next to her since the other male seemed to be occuping most of the other chair.

"The name is Jayden Lynn Duvall, it is a pleasure to meet the both of you," she stated as she extended a hand towards both men, waiting for their responses.

(OOC: Sorry, just got home from work)
The right to be god...that right is now mine!

~ Albert Wesker

Tsuraiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Fri May 15, 2009 4:31 am

Kalle smiled, slapping Aaron's arm gently.
"Hey, if you die who are we going to talk to? I mean, we'd kill each other after a day." she said, thinking about a time before Aaron and Eclipse. All the sins didnt' have anywhere to go, and they were cooped up in the castle day after day. Only one word for that: Torture.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Fri May 15, 2009 5:16 am

Nile yawned and shook her hand then dropped his hand to the table. "My name is Nile Mataru" He said half asleep as he lifted his head up. He kept his head up on one of his arms but it still fell off and hit the table. He fell asleep once again but awoke a few seconds later and looked back up. "Why are you two here anyways...' He said with his eye's closed.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Fri May 15, 2009 7:16 am

Aaron laughed a little. "Maybe you'd all learn to get along like one big happy family." He smirked, knowing the likelihood of that was slim to none. While most of the sins could get along most of the time, he knew they were all too different to be cooped up together for long periods of time. "Well, let's get inside. I'll come in for a minute and get you some ice for that head."

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Fri May 15, 2009 7:17 am

"I'm Seth. Nice to meet you." He shook the woman's hand and turned to the man who introduced himself as Nile. "I was told I could get a decent drink here." Well, that was not the only reason he was here. Oddly, the other people sitting near the table began to fall asleep...Could the Sin of Sloth be among them? He could even be the man or woman sitting at the same table as he was! He pushed his paranoia away. "I'm foreign. I don't know anything about this town or state or...anything, really."

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Fri May 15, 2009 7:29 am

Kallie's eyes widened at the thought of them all being 'one happy family' as Aaron put it. With a sigh, she poked at her head again.
"Yeah, come on in." She said, opening the door and turning on the light switch.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twentydollarslater on Fri May 15, 2009 7:40 am

Aaron followed Kallie inside. It had been awhile since he'd been there, but nothing ever changed much. For a moment , he wondered if Maddie wondered where they had gone. Shaking his head with a slight laugh, he knew she was probably too busy looking at herself in one of the clean bar glasses. After being at the castle so many times, Aaron knew where everything was and how to use it. He grabbed a towel from the kitchen and filled it with some ice from the freezer, rolling it tightly so it wouldn't leak.

twentydollarslater
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!