Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: Re-Connecting with a Childhood Friend

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Star Wars: Re-Connecting with a Childhood Friend

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aikoblackflame on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:37 am

Star Wars: Connecting with a Childhood Friend

I am definitely in need of at least one other player with this story. But it would be really neat if the world was populated by all sorts of players. I would like to play opposite Darth Maul but it's not like you couldn't be some original character or even a Jedi who followed her down to the lower levels.

This would take place in the Star Wars universe, obviously but it is pre-The Phantom Menace. How far in advance of the events of Naboo is up for discussion.

My goal is for her and Maul to reconnect, maybe even fall in love in the process. I don't know if I want to save Maul from being cut in half on Naboo or not. I don't even know yet if my girl will be on Naboo to interfere...actually, that would be interesting. What if she did interfere but was able to save Qui-Gon and Maul from each other somehow but then got dragged before the Jedi? That could spin off into a completely separate story eventually. *looks interested* Anyway, for this particular story...romance is one of my favorite things in the world. I see Maul as still being Maul but having a gentleness for her at the least.

But like I said, just because I had an intent when I made the story doesn't mean that it can't go somewhere else completely. I'd rather get some sort of RP out of this than no RP because I had an idea and no one wants to play Maul or doesn't think the story works or whatever.

Just because I read a lot of romances and do a lot of romance rp doesn't mean that's all I'm looking for. I am also looking for challenges and enemies. Plot twists, humor, adventure...I need it all, thus why I'm not posting on some other site. To me a story driven rp is more than just one thing and a good one should be multifaceted like reality.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aikoblackflame
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!