Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sup Yo

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Sup Yo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:29 pm

Hi, I'm new here. Ive been looking around for a while, and I've decided that I'll hang out. I started RPing back in about 2003 or 04 I think. I took a break, and got into Ragnarok online. After a while I've just gotten bored with it. My last RP board sadly, is dead so I needed somewhere else to go. Ain't Google magic amazing? But I'm a gamer and all, i watch some anime, and I'm a normal guy, so of course i love hanging out with my girlfriend.

I like working in photoshop, and I make all my own Signatures and avatars. So, Yeah, don't know what else to say. I hope to get to know some of you.

Name's Cody by the way, I've also been called "Ace" and "Boss" but I really doubt any around here is gonna start calling me boos though.

One more thing before I finish, I live in Georgia, so I'm Eastern time zone if that's of any interest O_o.

Good times.
"It's gonna take more than that to dust the Boss."- Sean, after my car accident.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ace
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Sup Yo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:41 pm

Welcome to the immortal (or, at least, eternally youthful, so long as it drinks blood) RP site Role Play Gateway!

If you're looking for tasty brains to nom on, check out Discussion and Debate. But make sure you don't get overrun by the flamers. With chainsaws.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!