Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Bloody Secret [Angel and Twilight ONLY]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

The Bloody Secret [Angel and Twilight ONLY]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Ha, gotcha. Since I am creating this unique and beautiful thread, you'll make a unique and beautiful post.

Name~ Amaya Onigasi
Age~ 18
Gender~ Female
Race~ Human
Heritage~ Japanese American
Appeareance~ Image

Name~ James Madison
Age~ Looks like he is 19
Gender~ Male
Race~ Vampire
Herotage~ American
Appeareance~ Image

Your turn!
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Bloody Secret [Angel and Twilight ONLY]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Can I make an unique and beautiful post on Edward? XD just kidding.

Name~ HannaBella Rawley
Age~ 18
Gender~ Female
Race~ Human
Heritage~ American and Italian
Look~ Image

Name~ Kaden Jackson
Age~ Looks 19
Gender~ Male
Race~ Vampire
Heritage~ American
Look~ Image

HannaBella rolled over in bed when her alarm went off. She sighed and got out of bed after hitting it. She walked out of her bedroom and went to the bathroom. Turning the light on, she looked in the mirror before taking her hair down and turning to the shower. She turned it on and undressed and stepped in. After showering, she got out and went back to her room and slipped on a pair of skinnt jeans, a purple and black zebra tanktop and converse. She brushed through her blonde and black hair before applying makeup and slipping her hoodie on and then going downstairs.

[I'll bring the guy in soon]
Last edited by Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Of course you can! Lol, I can't see the picture of your girl. I'm just going to call her Hanna xD

Amaya yawned as she sat up, shaking her head to get the sleep drowning out of her system. She jumped out of bed, oddly, Amaya was a big morning person. Actually, she loved the mornings. Amaya took herself a soothing shower. When she was finished, she quickly threw her pajama's in the dirt clothes basket and dried her body, than scrunched the light brown towel through her hair. She than wrapped the towel around her slender figure and blow dried her jet-black hair. After it, and herself, was completly dry, she put on a black bra with hot pink stripes and matching underwear. She put on a hot pink shirt with black skulls scattered all over it. She put on black skinny jeans and white and pink converse. Today, Amaya decided to leave her hair down. She put on her foundation, black eyeliner, hot pink eyeshadow, and light colored lipstick as she gathered all her school stuff. She than picked up the keys to her dark blue Chevy truck and drove to school, picking up a bright red apple on the way.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:12 pm

XD okay. I don't know why you can't see it but I can.
_________________________________________________________-

Hanna, as most people called her, arrived at school a few minutes later. She sat down on the front steps and opened her Nightmare Before Christmas messanger bag and pulled out her hot pink ipod and put the earplugs in her ears. She turned it on and switched the song to, "Liar In the Glass" by Eyes Set to Kill and pressed play. She pulled out a bottle of water and her black and purple nailpolish and took a sip of her water before opening the black nailpolish and began painting her thumb, middle finger and pinky on her left hand and then her index finger and ring finger on her right hand. She then painted her index finger and ring finger purple on her left hand and her thumb, middle finger and pinky purple on her right hand before closing the bottles and putting them away and then sat there and watched people pass as she waited for her nails to dry.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Now I saw. I clicked QUOTE and copied the link to the picture, than opened a new tab and pasted in. :-)

Amaya parked her truck in the student lot and got out, her earplugs to her light blue iPod plugged into her ears. Her favorite band, Shinedown, was on, singing her favorite song, Second Chance. After it was over, Garbage, her second favorite band, was on, singing Cherry Lips. As it continued playing through her playist, Amaya found a bench to sit at outside. She turned back and turned Second Chance back on, this time just to sing along with it, but softly.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Well I changed her picture lol.

Hanna ran a finger over her left hand and noticed they were dry, and then ran a finger over her right hand and noticed they were dry also. She pulled out her phone and looked at the time and noticed class would be starting in five minutes and got up. She turned her ipod off and put it away and then slung her bag over her shoulder and walked into the school. She made her way down the hall and to her locker. Opening it, she sighed as she put her bag away and grabbed her books for her first class before shutting it and walking to English.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:47 pm

You can bring in your guy now :D I am mine.

Amaya sighed as she removed her iPod earplugs and wrapped them up, slipping them in the pocket of her bag. Three minutes to get to her first class, which was math. She groaned loudly as everything fell out of her bag. She bent down to begin quickly picking it all up.

James walked into the school. He already had his first period books, English. James was... different from other students here. He wasn't...well...mortal, but immortal. James biggest secret? He was a vampire.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Alright.

Hanna got to her class and sat down in her normal seat. She sighed and leaned back in her chair as she tapped her fingers against the desk. She was always the first one into class, even before the teacher, and then class was always long and boring. One day she would skip.

Kaden parked his car in the student parking lot and got out. He looked around, noticing he had class in three minutes. Something caught his eye. A girl who was picking up some stuff that had fallen out of her purse. Kaden wondered if he should go help her or not. She was human..and well he..he wasn't.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Amaya finished gathering her stuff and rushed to get inside, but bumped into a mand and fell back, everything falling out again. "Just great..." She said, on her knees now, getting everything back into her bags. "Thanks, next time, watch where you're-" She glanced up at who she bumped into and was speechless.

James went into his English class and took a seat in the back row, his golden eyes wondered over to Hanna, a girl who sat not that far away from him. In his eyes, she was the most beautiful human girl he had to ever see, at least he thought so.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:17 pm

Kaden looked at the girl who had just bumped into him. He smiled. "Sorry. I'll try not to run into you next time." he said as he watched her and then reached down to help her with the rest of her things and then helped her up. "Amaya right? Yeah I seen you around..but we better get to class before we're late." he said before smiling and letting go of her hand and walking inside the school.

Hanna looked up when someone walked into the room. Her gasp was somewhat audible as she noticed who walked in the class. She didn't know she had a class with him before but apparently she did. "Oh..my..God." she said under her breath.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Amaya smiled and blushed deeply. She took his hand as he helped him up, but gasped lightly. "Your hand... it's really cold..." Amaya said. Kaden was every girls dream guy at school. They all wanted to be with him, and guys wanted to be him. He never spoke to anyone, so this surprised her a bit when he spoke to her, but she didn't care. "Um, yeah. I can not be late to Mr. LiGuidi's again." Amaya said, talking about her Latin teacher.

James smiled just slightly over at Hanna before turning to face the front of the classroom when their teacher walked in and told them to quite it down for announcements.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:31 pm

Kaden stopped and looked back. "I know." he said, referring to the comment about his hand being cold, before he finished going into the school. He went to his locker and got his books for first hour and then made his way to his first hour.

Hanna continued staring at James. He was really goregous and it shocked her that he actually took time to notice someone like her. She continued smiling for the rest of the hour.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:04 pm

Amaya was in a small daze as he walked away, but the time broke her. She ran the rest of her way to class, making it just in tim. Just as Amaya sat down in her seat, the late bell rang.

After first hour, James packed up his things and headed out, winking over at Hanna as he did so.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:11 pm

[[can you find me some people to roleplay with? im extremely bored and no one on this site likes me or thinks i suck at roleplaying, which i do, but since you seem to find a lot of people could you find me some? i think this is the third time i've asked you.]]

The entire first hour, Kaden was thinking about Amaya. He was sure he'd seen her around school before but never really taken notice to her until today. And it wasn't because she wasn't pretty, because she was, he just never paid attention to anyone around him. He pretty much kept to himself but now his thoughts were all on Amaya. The bell for class to end went off and pulled him out of his daydream.

Hanna looked up at James as the bell rang and caught his wink. She was lucky he had already turned away or else he would have seen her blush and her mouth fall open. Knowing she looked like a retard, she closed her mouth and gathered her things and walked out of the classroom.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:45 am

[[i'm kind trying, lol. but hey, r u going 2 post in our other rp, Nobody Knew?]]

Amaya was standing at her locker, putting away her first hour books, and getting the ones out for her second hour. She was happy and exited, her next class was with Kaden. Amaya was smiling the entire way to class, even when she sat down. It wasn't a big smile, but a slight one.

James had free hour next, so he usually just spent it sitting in the library and read some books. His favorite, so far, was a book of Edgar Allen Poe poems, he had such a dark and devious mind, which James liked best about him.

[[Well, I know you don't want to do another Twilight RP, but I have an idea for one. Same characters and all, but not according to the books. It will be after Breaking Dawn, but a change. Bella will still be human, and she hasn't had Nessa, yet. Everything has been going good, that is until she returned. They thought that she was dead. Gone. But they were wrong. Victoria is now back, searching and looking for Bella, killing every human that will get in her way. Will Edward and the Cullens' be able to protect Bella, her friends, and Charlie?]]

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 pm

[[everyone is getting prp partners and im not and i know its because i suck because someone even said my roleplaying wasn't good enough. and yea..if the stupid fucking thing will actually post and quit being a fucking queer. because for some reason its not letting me post on here or the other one.]]

Kaden went to his locker and put his books up from his first hour and grabbed the ones for his second hour. He closed the metal door and made his way to his class. He walked into class and saw Amaya as he sat down. "Well hello again." he said when he turned around and flashed her a smile. They were the only ones in class right now.

Hanna hated her second hour and usually skipped it, like today. She decided to go to the library since it was quiet and she wanted to get some reading done. She walked in and went to the back where all her favorite books were. Mostly Stephen King. She looked through and found a good one and decided to read it and would eventually check it out.

[[Yeah..but shouldn't it happen before Breaking Dawn?]]

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:14 pm

[[well they are a big bitch, because it hink personally your a really good roleplayer and im not just sayin that either]]

James glanced up and smiled when seeing Hanna. "Hey, there, would you like to sit over here, with me?" James asked her, flashing her a brilliant smile, showing off his white, straight teeth, thankfully he managed to push his fangs in hus gums, seeing as how he wasn't hungry yet.

Amaya glanced up as Kaden walked in and smiled back. "Um...hi." She said, a little nervous speaking to him.

[[hm, it could, yeah, it will :) so would you like to?]]

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:23 pm

[[thanks..but that still doesn't help any because i really do think i suck because everyone gets people PMing them asking to do roleplays and no one ever PMs me and when I PM them I usually, half the time, get rejected..which is why i want you to find me some people.]]

Hanna jumped when she heard someone talking to her. She turned and saw James and her stomach instantly went up into her throat. "Um..su..sure." she said, stammering. Great..now he's going to think I'm an idiot. she thought to herself. She composed herself before walking over and sitting beside James. She felt her face getting hot and just prayed he couldn't tell that she was blushing.

Kaden smiled. "Sorry about running off this morning." he said. "I just couldn't be late for my first hour." he said offering her another smile knowing it would win her over.

[[sure. who plays who?]]

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:30 pm

[[Hm... You can play the orginial characters you did last time. Edward, Alice, Emmett, Carlisle, Jacob, and do you think you could play Victoria, also? I'll play everyone else-Bella, Jasper, Rosalie and Esme. Will that be all right with you?]]

James smiled. "Which Stephan King novel are you reading?" He asked her, seeing the book in her hands.

Amaya shook her head. "No, it's fine, I understand." Amaya said softly.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:05 pm

[[I guess so. Do we have to have Jacob though, really?]]

"Um, Pet Sematary." Hanna said as she looked at him. "What are you..um reading?" she asked. Her voice wasn't stuttering as bad but she could feel her face flush more then earlier.

Kaden smiled as he walked over. "So can you believe the test Ms. Shaw is giving us today? I hope you studied." he said as he sat on the desk in front of her, his feet on the seat. She smelt so good, he could hardly resist, but he had too.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!