Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Boarder between Life and Death [[OOC & Sign-up]] >Yaoi<

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Boarder between Life and Death [[OOC & Sign-up]] >Yaoi<

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iNeko on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:27 pm

The Boarder between Life and Death...[[OOC & Sign-up]] >Yaoi<

Humans and Ghosts...

They were never meant to meet...

but.. What if they did..?

What happens when a group of boys who are filled with adventure and curiosity...

go into a old mansion that is rumored to be haunted by numerous male ghosts..?

History of the Mansion :

The Mansion that is called “Flood Mansion” was founded in 1967 and has a very mysterious and bloody past. Many young males died in that house because of the Owner, Elizabeth Van Gulden.

She was obsessed with young boys between the ages of fifteen and nineteen. She would wonder around the town called Brushwood, and would try and find young boys to bring home. When she found the type of boy that she was in the mood for she would pay off the parents with vast riches and then bring the boy home with her, even if they were unwilling.

She would have the boys stay at her mansion for a short while and when she got tired of them or became bored with them she would bring them to a certain area in the house and kill them. She killed the numerous boys in the basement where she had a room filled with scalpel, knives, axes, and many other weapons and items to kill and dissect the bodies of the boys.

When she was done killing and dissecting the bodies she would bathe in their blood and she believed that she would stay young and beautiful if she bathed in young boys blood. She continued this cycle of finding boys, taking them home, killing them, and then bathing in their blood for over a decade.

She died by a heart attack and when she died in 2001 the next people who lived in the house discovered the bones of the young boys that she hid in numerous rooms and secret compartments in the house. The people that were living there abandoned the house and it has been abandoned since then.

The dead boys that died in the house could not find rest and rose from the dead as ghosts. People who tried to buy the house could not because the ghosts kept scaring them. The house was closed off and the ghost continued to live in the house, rumors spread and the house was known as a ghost house. Nobody went near the haunted house... until now..

A group of five boys heard of the ghost house and decided to go on a adventure and venture into the mansion. They think that the ghosts inside the mansion are just rumors but what they don't know is that the ghosts are real..

Rules :

1.No Godmodding.

2.No being rude or illiterate

3.Be original... no cheap characters or Mary/Gary Sues...

4.Post at least twice every other day.

5.This is YAOI, this means male on male relationships! No females, no straight. Only homosexual relationships.

6.DO NOT ASK TO BE A FEMALE! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT AND IF YOU CREATE A CHARACTER SHEET THAT IS FEMALE YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN!!!

7.Have at least 79 words in each post.

8.Violence is allowed, so is dark themes, romance, drama, action, adventure, and so on..

Warnings :

1.Male on Male Relationships (aka yaoi, homosexual relationships)

2.Violence

3.Dark themes

4.Gore

5.Romance

6.Possibly Necrophiliac? (aka sex with dead people.. dead people = the ghosts)

7.Swearing

8.Perverted things...

Extra Information about the Ghosts :

The ghosts can phase through walls, lift objects, become solid or transparent, teleport to another room, can control the temperature in the room from freezing cold to burning hot, they can also create small illusions that involve their death, they can also turn into glowing floating orbs that are different colors depending on the person, they can also drain batteries and electricity from electronics. Besides these powers ghosts can also posses people and every ghost has a special power that only they have.. like controlling vines slightly, making a small amount of animals follow their will, being able to put glowing signs on the walls, or being able to control the shadows slightly.

Character Sheets :

Ghosts
Code: Select all
[color=#40BFFF][b]Name :[/b] [make it something Victorian or some old/royal name]
[b]Age :[/b] [15-19]
[b]Gender :[/b] [only male]
[b]Race :[/b] [ghost only]
[b]Type of Ghost :[/b] [what you do and if your aware that your dead and cant pass on]
[b]Sexuality :[/b] [homosexual or bisexual only]
[b]How you died :[/b]
[b]Who killed you :[/b] [they all were killed by the same person]
[b]What your orb looks like :[/b] [picture of orb would be appreciated!]
[b]What you looked like before you died :[/b] [can be in black or white.. anime or real is fine no descriptions.]
[b]What you look like now :[/b] [can be in black or white anime or real is fine here.. the ghosts will look different then when they died... and no descriptions.]
[b]Trauma :[/b]
[b]Illusions :[/b]
[b]Powers :[/b] [all the powers listed above and one extra power of your choice... not too strong!]
[b]Clothes :[/b] [please make these old clothes like Victorian clothes...]
[b]Place you are buried :[/b] [somewhere in the house.. like the floors or the walls]
[b]What room you died in :[/b] [can make up a room but everyone died in the basement in some type of room]
[b]Personality :[/b]
[b]Biography :[/b]
[b]Open for Love :[/b]
[b]Theme Song :[/b]
[b]Room you stay in :[/b]
[b]Crush :[/b] [you can like other ghosts or one of the humans]
[b]Extra :[/b] [anything to add..?][/color]

Human Boys
Code: Select all
[color=#FF4000][b]Name :[/b]
[b]Age :[/b] [15-19]
[b]Gender :[/b] [male only]
[b]Race :[/b] [human only]
[b]Appearance :[/b] [anime or real is fine.. no descriptions..]
[b]Clothes :[/b] [current clothes style is allowed so go wild with this]
[b]Personality :[/b]
[b]Crush :[/b] [you can have a crush on a ghost or one of your friends...]
[b]Sexuality :[/b] [homosexual or bisexual only]
[b]Biography :[/b]
[b]Theme Song :[/b]
[b]Why you choose to go to the Mansion :[/b]
[b]What room you go into :[/b]
[b]What ghost you like :[/b]
[b]Extra :[/b] [anything to add..?][/color]

My Character Sheet :

Ghost

Name :
Ike Maxwell.

Race :
Ghost.

Type of Ghost :
Afraid/Trickster/Aware Ghost.

He is a ghost that is aware that he is dead and can't pass on to the other world. He will trick people and cause mischief when he can but he is afraid if Elizabeth is still alive so sometimes he will hide in a corner and mumble things to himself out of fear.

Sexuality :
Homosexual.

How you died :
He was tortured and slowly killed by Elizabeth.

Who killed you :
Elizabeth Van Gulden.

What your orb looks like :
It is a circular crimson red floating orb.

What you looked like before you died :

What you look like now :

Trauma :
He has emotional trauma and physical trauma that was caused by Elizabeth before he died. He looks somewhat normal but his emotional trauma is still with him even as a ghost.

Illusions :
His illusions contain darkness, knives, chains, screaming, blood, loud slamming noise, really cold temperatures and his illusions make the room seem like its getting smaller and smaller. His illusion also contains this dog.

Powers :
He can phase through walls, lift objects, become solid or transparent, teleport to another room, can control the temperature in the room from freezing cold to burning hot, he can also create small illusions that involve his death, he can also turn into a glowing floating orb, he can also drain batteries and electricity from electronics. His special power that only he can do is that he can copy people meaning he can copy their appearance, clothes, personality, and even the memories in their head. He can transform himself into any person that he touches, sees, or remembers. So he can "replicate" anyone but if you scare him, startle him, surprise him, touch him or freak him out then he will turn back to his true self. He can also mimic their voice and actions if he desires and will usually mimic anyone that he sees if he is bored enough. Though it does have a side effect that hurts him, he gets swarmed with the persons memories that he is replicating and it can really be excruciating.. the pain is equivalent to snorting live fire ants into your throat/nose.

Clothes :

Place you are buried :
He was buried in a corner inside the wall.

What room you died in :
He died in the basement.

Personality :
He is usually cold, distant, calm, and sly. He sometimes snaps and can become angry, enraged or just furious. He has a short temper but he can control it somewhat well. He can get scared if someone brings up the topic of the person who killed him or if someone makes him go into the basement. If he is with someone who catches his attention he might be friendly, curious, a little perverted or devious, and maybe happy if they like him back. His mood can change easily if something interesting comes his way and he can be moody sometimes since he didn't want to die yet. He is curious as to why he can't pass on but decided to just enjoy his afterlife as a ghost then complain. He also doesn't smile a lot and usually has a empty or bored expression on his face so if you make him blush[if that is even possible] or even smile then you deserve an award.

Biography :
He was born in the town Brushwood into a poor family that scrounged for money to survive. He had only one sister and no brothers. His mother and father were sickly and needed money for treatment. As he got older he would go out and go to numerous jobs to earn money for his family. He would also pickpocket people from the town to get more money. One day when he was out playing with his group of friends he met Elizabeth and she bribed him to come home with her. He was worried about his family but agreed and took the large sum of money and gave it to his family. He then left with the woman named Elizabeth and lived with her for only two weeks. She then got bored of him and he was brought down to the basement and was tortured and killed. He was then buried in a corner inside the house and soon after Elizabeth died he came back as a ghost. He did not come back sooner because he was scared of Elizabeth and feared her. He now wanders the house and scares off any humans, his reasons for scaring them off are unknown.

Open for Love :
Yes.

Theme Song :
Gazette - Relia
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill.

Room you stay in :
He doesn't stay in a room but he wanders the halls and stays near the stairs sometimes. He is sometimes seen in the ballroom or in the main hall.

Crush :
Pierce 'Gage' Holton, but he has his doubts and fears that the young male doesn't like him or hates/fears him because he is dead.

Extra :
He likes to walk through people to freak them out or just to feel the warmth of a human again since he is dead. He also is sometimes dominant but other times very submissive... in simpler words he is a uke[bottom aka the submissive/female role] but also sometimes a seme[top aka the aggressive/male role].. depending on the personality of his lover. He also has a very beautiful singing voice but prefers not to sing because of what happened to his voice when he was murdered.

Characters :

Humans :

1. Pierce 'Gage' Holton - Going to ______?
2. Kenn Ryster - Going to ______?
3. Josh Perry - Going to ______?
4. Seiran Musugi - Going ______?
5. Alexander Anderson "You Higashiyama" - Going to ______?

Ghosts :

1. Ike Maxwell - Seen in the Ballroom, Main Hall, Stairs and Hallways.
2. Thomas Blackwood - Seen in all the rooms in the mansion, the main living room, and the attic.
3. Cole Amon - Seen in the basement, 'his' room, and he will sometimes follow people.
Last edited by iNeko on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 pm, edited 8 times in total.
a cat without a grin...a grin without a cat.
"'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe"

ImageImage
Cheshire Cat...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iNeko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Boarder between Life and Death [[OOC & Sign-up]] >Yaoi<

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Yael on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:40 pm

*runs into thread*
>.>......
YAOI, OH BOY @_@
Reserve me a spot please? I'll be posting a human male soon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Yael
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iNeko on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:47 pm

will do~ your reserved! woot first person =D and adorable icon by the way >w<

iNeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Yael on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Name :
Pierce 'Gage' Holton
Race :
Human
Appearance :
Clothes :
Shirt
Scarf
Jacket
Skinny Jeans
Shoes
Personality :
Pierce is friendly, shy at first glance, adventurous, and easily scared. Whether it be a his best friend or a complete stranger Pierce smiles and hugs everyone, he tends to be touchy-feely with people, some like it others want to slap him. When you first meet him he may come off as shy, and is often more controlled and introverted when he first meets someone. Give him a little bit of time to warm up to you and he'll be talking, and touching you, in no time. Pierce is hardly ever bored, he always finds something to busy himself with instead of vegetating infront of a tv all day. He likes to explore things which is partly the reason for going to 'Flood Mansion'. Although he would never admit it outloud, Pierce is easily scared, he does a good job at hiding it when he's around other people. Things like people jumping out of closets or cheesy scary movies can make him scream.
Crush :
TBA, feel free to ask :)
Sexuality :
Homosexual
Biography :
Pierce was born on June 16th, 1992. He had two older brothers and three older sisters. Needless to say it was hectic growing up, everyone was always busy with their own lives, standing out amongst other siblings was hard. Pierce grew up like any other normal kid his age, he got good grades in school, hid the occasional bad ones, and had a bunch of friends. Things got rocky when Pierce revealed his homosexuality to his parents, who started getting suspicious when they noticed their son showed zero interest in girls. He decided to come out and tell them when he was 15, Pierce knew he wasn't confused, he liked boys and boys only. His parents weren't going to throw their son out, so they chose to ignore his sexuality instead. Pierce didn't really care if they accepted it or not, he kept moving foward with his life. The decision to explore 'Flood Mansion' was not only for the sake of adventure, but also a chance for Pierce to prove that the mansion isn't haunted. Pierce had no idea what he would be getting himself into.
Theme Song :
Black Rose Dying~Bless The Fall
Sex on Fire~Kings of Leon
Why you choose to go to the Mansion :
Pierce doesn't believe in ghost or anything surpernatural, therefore his main reason for visiting the mansion is to prove to everyone that ghost don't exist.
What room you go into :
TBA
What ghost you like :
TBA
Extra :
N/A

Thankies thankies its a dancing radish ^_^ Oh and I'll have this all finished up by tomorrow at the latest, I'm about to devour some Chinese food x3
Last edited by Miss Yael on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:18 am, edited 6 times in total.

Miss Yael
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iNeko on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 pm

oh wow dancing radish that is epic! and okay can't wait for it to be finished! :D oh my gosh chinese food! I am eating sweet n sour chicken right now.. :3

iNeko
Member for 15 years

This is a very cool idea! I'd like to reserve a spot for a ghost, please :)
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4

The Rebel Soldier
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iNeko on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:30 am

okay your reserved! also thanks ^_^ came up with the idea randomly while watching t.v =D

iNeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Yael on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:21 am

F-f-finally! Whew, I'm done with my profile. Wasn't really sure what I wanted for the history so I just threw something together. It's almost 2:30am so I think I'll be going to bed before I pass out @_@
If anything needs editing just say the word ^_^

Miss Yael
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iNeko on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 am

okay awesome! have a nice sleep~ I will check out your profile right now =D

[[EDIT]]
I checked out your profile and its awesome! your approved! I also made a list for the characters and there will be 5 ghosts and 5 humans.. but I may add more roles if needed so don't rush your character sheets. Also Miss Yael can Ike Maxwell have a crush on Pierce 'Gage' Holton..? If it is okay with you?

iNeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vynuxys on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:03 am

Oh, me likes. Very intresting idea indeed, and, joys of joy, Yaoi! I'm definitely up for this one. I'd like to reserve a spot for a human please, if that's okay :3
*how embarassing*

Vynuxys
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iNeko on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:15 am

sweet! we got four people now! :3 awesome your reserved too! can't wait to see your character sheet! ^-^ *goes to edit the character roles* lalallalalaaa~

iNeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vynuxys on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:39 am

Mkay, here it goes!

Name :
Kenn Ryster
Race :
Human
Appearance :
Clothes :
Usually just slightly baggy jeans (slightly, guys XD), and a T-shirt or a sleevless shirt. The colour depends on his mood, usually either very light, soft green, black, dark-brown or white. Nothing too outstanding.
Personality :
Kenn is somewhat the bad-boy type, and is a very brave person. He loves to explore, though usually with the negative "This is boring and I won't find anything here" attitude. He's somewhat of a joker, because he loves to tease people or laugh at them, which can make someone very annoyed at him. He also never backs down a challenge, and is offended very easily, so he is quick to make enemies. Kenn is mostly a loner type, because not many people can stick up with him for longer than a few hours. As a friend, he is loyal and would defend anyone close to him with all his might, and will worry all over them, never showing it. He hates when someone important to him is sad, but never knows how to make them feel better, so he always limits himself to a simple hug, hoping words aren't needed.
Overall, he is a lax person, but a note of sarcasm can often be heard in his voice. He also never mourns about his past, deciding to move on and stay happy, even if on the outisde he seems a negative person.
Crush :
None yet - To be Added.
Sexuality :
Bisexual, although he claims he has no interest in boys
Biography :
Kenn never had a father, and was raised by his mother as an only child. He grew up with a bunch of his friends, creating a small gang of badass boys. He had low grades in school, and didn't care for it either. He'd skip lessons and hang out with his friends, usually just messing around or hitting on girls (occasionally boys too), sometimes even breaking the law - stealing, or beating up someone him and the others 'didn't like'. He grew out of it with amazing speed when his mother fell ill when he was sixteen. Giving up his friends, he'd sit by her bedside every day and night through six days until she passed away. Feeling guilty for all the nothing he's done in his life, he finally decided to take school seriously, and managed to pass it. His grades were still quite low, but at least better than through all these years. He changed from a stupid boy into a bold man with a sense of humor, who decided it is his duty to protect the weaker if ever encountered, for once he himself would hurt the weak.

Now, Ken is not in a hurry to find a job, apparently enjoying his young life util he can. He wasted his childhood, so now he is making up for it by adventuring and exploring things - The 'Flood Mansion' being one of those adventures.
Theme Song :
Born for This - Paramore
Simple Plan - Crazy
Simple Plan - Shut Up
He is a brave person and is not scared of "some stupid ghosts". That's what he will tell you - the true reason being, he is curious about whether the ghosts actually are there, and if so, why. He'd like to help them somehow to pass on in peace.
What room you go into :
To be Added
What ghost you like :
To be Added
Extra :
A badass with a good heart who loves to chew gum and make bubbles pop right in someone's face. Be careful.

Whew, finally! Well, I hope I will approved. I made him like boys not so much as girls, because I think he might make an intresting target that way >;3.

Vynuxys
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elin on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:20 am

Ohh, this seems interesting! :D
Can I reserve a spot for a human?:)

I<3PATD

Elin
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Yael on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:26 am

Yay a new person! And he's good looking >.>
Oooh another new person! Hi!!!
And awww yeah sure Ike can have a crush on Gage, he's a cutie ^_^

Miss Yael
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:47 pm

Hey iNeko! I've been thinking about joining, and I guess I will. Reserve me a human spot, I'll get my character sheet asap.^^
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iNeko on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Vyn your approved! Plumies and Elin your reserved! Yey! ^-^ Only one more human spot left and three more ghost spots left! =D

iNeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Name :
Seiran Musugi

Race :
Human

Appearance :

Clothes :
He likes wearing jeans, baggy jeans, hiking pants, and other pants such as those. He likes wearing simple t-shirts and is seen always wearing a jacket or hoodie that is slightly bigger than his size. He just usually wears what his sisters pick out for him. Sometimes, he is forced to wear girls' clothing such as dresses and skirts.

Personality :
Seiran is a quiet, caring, and sort of shy guy. He only talks when needed, and is seen reading on the grass outside often. He is determined, never giving up and always doing his best. Because of his girlish appearance, many people have mistaken him as a girl before and called him "cute" despite being a boy. He dislikes violence and fighting, and rather help people or animals treat their injuries. He is a good listner as well, willing to give advice and encouragement. However, he always thinks about others and put himself last. He only wishes for other's happiness and hardly ever wishes for his own. Other people's happiness is his happiness. He is a nature guy, one that likes nature. He is often seen outside, feeling the wind and warmth of the sunshine, or just hanging around animals and flowers. He usually puts on a fake smile on, just to have people not worry about him. Not that he isn't happy or anything. Rarely you would find him with a real smile on. He is seen as a perfect "mama's boy" because of his intelligence, proper manners, and helpfulness. He does most of the chores around the house, being good at cooking, laundry, sewing, and much more. However, he was born with a weak body, and his body is slightly weaker than normal people. He isn't willing to let that affect him though. He has great patience and tolerance, and can withstand quite a lot. He also has a "dark side" that is completely different from the normal cute looking Seiran. This rarely comes out and only comes out when he can't take much anymore and erupts. However, he despises this side of him and always tries to keep it down.

Crush :
--Looking--

Sexuality :
Bisexual

Biography :
Seiran was born slightly weaker than normal babies and his father died as soon as his younger sister was born. His mother loves traveling and rarely ever comes home. He was born into a family full of females. Two older sisters and a younger sister. The oldest sister, Mizuki, is 21 years old and makes sure the family is peaceful and is in order. The middle sister, Karin, is 18 years old and is quite the money waster. Often shopping and flirting. However, these older sisters are quite violent and demanding, always making Seiran do things. They like teasing him too, treating him like a girl. His older sisters have a black belt in various martial arts and acts violently at home. Outside with other people, they are like completely different people. His younger sister, Hotaru, is 12 years old, acting a lot maturer than she actually looks. But his younger sister still loves playing with dolls and such and he is always forced to play with her. His family can be known as a "bishie" family or that an all beautiful family. Both his two older sisters are quite beautiful and his younger sister cute. At age 13, he earned many black belts in martial arts like his two older sisters. He was determined to become stronger. However, when bullies started bullying him because of his girlish appearance, Seiran went into "dark mode" and sent them to the hospital with broken limbs, cuts, and bruises. That was how his "dark side" was born. However, ever since that incident, he vowed to never result to violence. However, on occasions, his "dark side" would appear, though rarely.

Theme Song :
Tsuki no Kaasu by Reika Okina
Michiyuki by Kaori Hikita

He was literally forced and dragged to the Mansion. He would rather stay out of trouble, but after being cornered saying he was scared, he decided to go. He isn't actually afraid, but didn't want to do something as stupid as go ghost hunting. Still, he didn't want to go, so he was dragged to the Mansion. He doesn't believe in such things as "ghosts" or any of the sort.

What room you go into :
To be added

What ghost you like :
--Looking--

Extra :
Seiran was born with a slightly weak body. If he stresses out too much or anything of the sort, he would have to take medication pills. One or two depending on how serious it is. However, it takes quite a bit to make him stressed out to that point of needing medication. Still, he always brings around a small bottle of pills just in case.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iNeko on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:18 pm

your approved plumies! sorry I took so long to reply.. my god damn nosy stepdad was looking through my laptop and I had to close all my yaoi tabs and now I gotta retrieve everything.. but I can't because he used my internet for some dumb shit and I lost all my pictures.. *is slightly pissed off* baaaah gaburaaa >_< D< *flails arms* well gotta get back to my work.. *still grumbling*

iNeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:32 pm

Okay. It's fine. ^^" Calm down.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iNeko on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:35 pm

*grumbles still* but it took so long to find the pictures I needed and now I have to do it all over again *crawls around on the floor* nyyyeeeaaaahhhhh *climbs into bed and vegges out* myyuuuhhh *goes back to working on the character sheet for the other yaoi roleplay I have* lawl yaoi XD

iNeko
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!