Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Coven (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Coven (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:51 pm

The Alias is a group for people with..."Abbilities." It has always been, And Always will be. The Alias is bent on saving humanity from..well...Themselves. Heroes like Superman and Wonder women Belong in this group. But not me.
My name is Kaine Starkk. They call me the wind thief. Maybe its because when i walk into the room i take the people's breath away?
Or..Maybe its because of my supernatural Ability to manipulate Wind.
Meh. Either way, im here to tell you about something called "The Coven". They are a group of..Well i wouldnt go far enough to call them "Evil"..They just wanna overthrow the government and creat a new age of society. Im in it for the money. Yer Gonna work for them. Says who? My boss. Hes not someone ya wanna make mad.

Name:
Abbilities:
Specialties:
Weapons:
Personality:

RULES
Swear as much as you want.
Kill as much as you want.
Romance is allowed.
Keep weapons modern day.
No swords, unless you have my permission.

Mine.

Name: Kaine Starkk
Theme songs:Good girls go bad- Cobra Starship,New divide- Linkin park,
Abbilities:Can manipulate wind.
Specialties: Fast, Acrobatic
Weapons:Twin Handguns, shotgun
personality: Cool, Likes women, a showoff
appearance:
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Coven (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Name: Erick Channlin
Theme songs: Trip Like I Do - Filter
Abilities:Erick's body adapts highly depending on what he injects his body with. If he injects his body with Kerosene his blood would become flammable, steroids would give him the strength of the douse he uses. However there is a strong medical repercussion as his body still takes the damage he'd instill in himself be injecting the liquid.
Specialties: Stealth, hand to hand.
Weapons: 20 different vials of preset injection liquids layered in his belt. In order to trigger some of them he uses a lighter, or a capsule sized version of liquid nitrogen.
Personality: Erick is the opposite of sane, very random and sometimes talks to himself while referring to himself in the third person. The way he dresses and physically looks every day can change rapidly do to whatever injections he took. Its not hard to guess that Erick takes a great deal of heroine and gets on the biggest high because of his power to increase the potency of whatever enters his blood stream.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Name: Darious Melarni

Abilities: Can alter the physical appearance of one object to another of the similar mass and material.

Specialties: Extremely charismatic and can usually persuade people to do things for him.

Weapons: Usually perfers not to fight but is very skilled in boxing. Doesn't need to use weapons in particular do to his ability.

Personality: extremely charismatic and uses his ability to push the very rich persona, can be very snobby.
- =There is Always Room For Justice= -

Pyronide
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Name: Reize (Last name unknown)

Theme songs: Noots - Sum 41

Abilities: Reize has the ability to create illusions and hypnotize people, domination and mind control. She could take out your worst nightmare and project it in front of you, or string out your life-long dream and crush it as a picture. This is a result of Reize being somewhat telepathic, which also results into her being able to possess others. She believes injuring people from the inside out is the greatest harm, because if mentally ruined, then killing physically will become a much easier deal to handle.

Specialties: Manipulation and spying, swift and agile

Weapons: One bladed tonfa

Personality: ((I prefer not to fill these out too descriptively...usually my characters change in time xD)) Reize is a rather quiet and stoic girl, who's calm in most situations and a rather sly individual. She dislikes very many things and prefers not to argue with people, and enjoys to take things slowly and thoroughly, figuring things out before she acts.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souseiki on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Name: Luso Kane
Theme songs: Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
Abilities: The ability to be able to move within the speed of light (299, 792, 458 m/s), and to make objects travel as fast as he can.
Specialties: Long-lasting stamina, marksman.
Weapons: Two handguns; a Mateba Unica 6 Auto-revolver and a Jericho 941.
Personality: He doesn't speak up often except when people talk about something he knows about. He dislikes carrying too many things, as more would slow him down. He is somewhat energetic, always wanting to finish whatever he needs to do as fast as possible. Whenever he handles a weapon he slips into a state where his reactions take control and he himself can only think. Even so, his thought process greatly accelerates when he is in that condition.
Last edited by Souseiki on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Watch the rhythm, feel the moment

Souseiki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:46 am

Good, you guys are all accepted, but we need more people to start the IC so, Spread the word^^.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 am

im done.
Last edited by TheGoddessReborn on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:15 am

Accepted but we still need,say...2 more people.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:38 am

2 huh...-flops.-

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:41 am

yay! i made my thing clearer!

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:47 am

Okay, one more. .-.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:49 am

theres already 5 people if you just wanna start.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:52 am

I didn't know we were supposed to have pics.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:04 am

we werent i dont think. i wanted to you guys to know what i looked like oh and i am changing to superpower to shadow Atmokinesis- she can control the weather but everything is coated in a dark arua.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Sorry, i haven't posted in a while.

IC the-coven-t29897.html

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:43 am

Im withdrawing from this rp.

--Sorry.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!