Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fated {IC}

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Fated {IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderTheSun on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:29 am

Dante

I carefully stepped around the person in the doorway. "Well at least someone seems happy to see us!" I exclaimed, laughing at Audrey's obvious excitement.

Looking around, it wasn't too shabby of a place. Not much room for all of the people showing up, but for the moment it was alright. Very homey. I definitely liked it, it was more comfortable than the bunker I'd just left behind. No regret about leaving now, not in the least. I smiled at the two by the couch, giving a half-bow and a wink to the both of them.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Dante. I'm psyched to see some pretty faces survived the whole shebang."

(Sorry it's so short, but I wanted to get something in, since it's the holidays and everyone tends to be busy around now.)
"I’m not that drunk. I’m well aware of what I’m saying. Just drunk enough to say it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UnderTheSun
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Re: The Fated {IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelfire on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Angela

Waking up to an empty bed was not Angela's idea of a good time, but that's how she woke in her bunker. She still had supplies for about four months, but she needed some interaction with different people. She never liked being alone, but she liked her solitude. So she got up and packed a few things before she showered and dressed and made herself breakfast. Angela started a humming a song that she couldn't get out of her head, she didn't particularly like the song but it was better than the silence that was around her. Going in the small fridge that she had with her, she got out eggs and bacon for one. As she cooked the aroma of the food filled her senses and the room around her and made her smile. She sat on the old couch and picked up the book that she left there before going to bed last night and read as she ate, she tried not to get engrossed in the book but that is hard to do when you love to read as she did. After she finished eating, she reluctantly put the book down and went to wash out her dishes. On the way back to her room she glanced at the book, she couldn't decide on whether to finish the book or come back later. She finally decided to take the book with her and read it wherever she went. She grabbed the book, saved the place that she last read and threw it in her backpack and set out to find others like herself to talk with.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angelfire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!