Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Keepers of the Keys (NEWER AND SHINIER!)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Keepers of the Keys (NEWER AND SHINIER!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Added:

Kyro then tossed the key back to the thiefess, "Here have it, I don't want that acursed thing."
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:04 pm

OOC-Well..what else should I do with a crazy person trying to hack the place up..and I was talking about the crowd in the inn..

IC-Nathan quickly shifted his flesh from one point to another in a rather..bizzare version of teleportation "Everone calm down..no need to kill everyone."
He stood a nearby stool up and sat down "Ok..so why are you trying to kill this girl?..and young lady.." he reached over and took back his money bag "It's not nice to steal."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:08 pm

ooc:iggy this
Last edited by Heaven on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:08 pm

"Tha's what I believe," Kyro stuttered,"uhh I was talking to her about. and when did I try to kill her? I was just trying to find out why she had that key, and why she was here! I only showed my blade to show her not to try to pick me." He leaned against a counter.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:12 pm

OOC: P.S. I already tossed your key to you, read back.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:20 pm

She caught her key and grabed her backpack and slid it on her back." hey" she said to the man who took back his money. she looked at the two who agreed on theift to be a crime " well its not a crime if its your way of life,and plus i never did get your name all i know you by is the one who tried to kill me."

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:23 pm

Shay watched in surprise as the violence broke out. It just so happened to occur at the very moment she was finally beginning to feel happier. When she had been given a piece of clothing to cover herself by Tyfer, and when Nathan had put his arm around her...it felt warm and safe.

She sat back, making sure not to get involved in the brawl. Do I really want to be around people like this? I don't understand...we all have keys? Shouldn't we be together as a group? Why are they fighting?

When Nathan sat down, she moved closer to him, feeling protected when near him. She breathed in slowly, noting his musky smell.
Mosh pit.
Well-concealed tazer.
Hours of endless entertainment.

waterychan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:25 pm

"Kyro..." Kyro sounded slightly ashamed and started walking away from the group.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:28 pm

"wait where are you going?" Sophia asked as she walked toward him. " whos was that guy trying to kill me? i dont understand." Sophira sheathed her swords and followed Kyro.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:30 pm

Nathan blinked at the womans words.."Right is'nt always legal, and legal is'nt always right..I said not nice, not illegal, besides, you look like a more than capable young lady, so why steal?" "Im not sure he's right in the head..leave him for now and hopefully he'll stay calm."
He looked at Shay and Tyfer "I'll be right back with your clothes Shay" he stood up and went upstairs to grab the baggy, but more concealing clothes..

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:37 pm

she looked at the guy who was talking to her "maybe but its only bad if you get caught and plus it wasnt hard picking you but i think i will think twice before picking that guy"She pointed at Kyro.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cedra-kun on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:40 pm

Tyfer blinked in disbelief at what he was as they entered the tavern. A girl was in combat with a man. But before he could interject, the violence was brought to an end by Nathan, who spoke words Tyfer believed as true. What was right wasn't always legal. Sometimes killing for money was right, and if not that, it was justifiable. β€œThe fighting outside I could understand, but this?” The man, Kyro as he called himself, began to walk away, but Tyfer grabbed his shoulder. β€œAnd where do you think you're going? I think you owe this young lady an apology.” Tyfer said, referring to the girl who the man was fighting upon his arrival in the bar. Tyfer spun Kyro around to face the girl and gave him a slight push. β€œNow apologize, like a proper gentleman.”

Cedra-kun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Sophia looked at the one who pushed Kyro. Her jaw droped as she watched this bold move of his."No its fine i admit i planed to pick pocket him but he made sure i didnt get the chance and i got my key back so we can just leave him alone...trust me he is not the one you want to go pushing around so why dont you just run along with your working girl and leave kyro alone thanks for the attempt." She grabed kyro by the arm and led him over to a table.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoorayformostthings on Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:00 pm

Andalusia had fled to the shadows at the first sounds of combat that issued from the tavern. She hid in a tree, shivering, and watched as her companions, plus several other people, ran into the building. She stayed hidden until the sounds of violence had ceased, and then slipped out of the tree and to the ground in front of the main entrance. I feel bad about leaving my companions to fend for themselves, but my magic wouldn't have done much good inside the tavern, where there likely isn't much plant life to control. Satisfied that the danger had passed, she stepped into the tavern and stood next to Tyfer. "Sorry I haven't been around. What's going on?" she asked cautiously.
"Wanna play a joke on your chiropractor? The next time he starts working on you, go limp and soil yourself."

hoorayformostthings
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:08 pm

Shay's breath caught in her throat as Sophia coldly called her a "working girl". Looking at her feet, Shay felt her insecurities forming again in her mind. That's all I am...a working girl... She tried to speak up for herself, only being able to mumble a few words. "I...I'm not...not anymore..." she whispered, unsure if the woman had heard her at all.

"I'm not..." tears formed in her eyes again, causing her to blink them away. She hated appearing to be weak, but she couldn't control her emotions at her current stage in life.

waterychan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:12 pm

Sophia looked at the girl and siad," I can tell a working girl from a mile away the pockets are always full, oh whats that your not a working girl anymore? That just tells me that your pockets arnt worth anything." She sat down across from Kyro.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoorayformostthings on Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Andalusia stiffened in shock as she heard a girl she hadn't yet met cut Shay down with the cruel term, "working girl." The shock quickly turned to anger as she saw Shay's eyes fill with tears. "Who do you think you are?" She said furiously as she spun to face the new girl. "How dare you judge Shay like that, as if you knew her, as if you had any idea what she's been through? One more comment like that and I'll personally make sure that you eat your words." Her eyes flashed dangerously as turned back to face Shay. "Are you alright?" she asked. I don't know why I feel so protective of this girl. It's not as though I know her at all, either. I guess I just feel responsible, since we just helped her fend off her earlier attackers.

hoorayformostthings
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cedra-kun on Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:18 pm

A visible aura of anger began to emit from Tyfer. How dare she? How dare she insult Shay? She had no right. Tyfer was about to lash violently against the girl, but noticed something that touched him in a different way. He saw Shay crying. With one last sneer, he let his face dissolve away it's anger and form a more comforting one as he turned to Shay. And then in an act of compassion, he embraced Shay, putting her head against his chest. He stroked her hair softly. β€œIt's okay... it's okay... Nathan should be back soon with some clothes, and then no one will call you that ever again, and if they do, they'll have me to answer to.”

Cedra-kun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:18 pm

Looking the woman in the eyes, she couldn't help but glare. "You don't know me. You don't know anything about me." Wrapped in Tyfer's arms, she could feel her anger melt away.

She reached down to point at her outfit, "Doesn't it confuse you why I'm wearing nothing but a nightgown, cowboy boots and a sweater? Do you even care that I don't have any pockets? I never chose to be that, I was forced into it. I ran away from it, because I was finally able to."

Pausing, she closed her eyes and breathed heavily, "Do you have any idea what it's like to be forced to do those....things? Do you know what it's like to be forced into anything? I'd rather be a pickpocket like you than be what I am. But at least I was able to get away."

EDIT: I wrote that at the same time as you, Cedra, had to change it a bit, haha.

waterychan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoorayformostthings on Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:26 pm

QUICK GM RANT: For the more careless typists among us, please spellcheck your entries before you submit them. Misspelled words are one of my pet peeves, and seeing things like "said" and "aren't" spelled incorrectly fills me with an uncontrollable rage. So please spare me the future ulcers and heart problems and take the extra 30 seconds to make sure your entries are spellchecked. Thanks so much.

hoorayformostthings
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!