Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Legacy Forgotten: Rise of the Darkan (OOC and Sign Up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Legacy Forgotten: Rise of the Darkan (OOC and Sign Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:47 am

By the way Stone, would you please give me pictures of the Leebineese and Darkan heavy weaponry? I would like to know what they look like to know if they have any weaknesses or anything like that. Plus, cool to know their visuals.

Also, if you could please give us a name of them perhaps, tanks, maybe something like cannons or the equivalent, mortar machines or something?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bluefall
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

ok, here is Leebineese artillery/tanks. They are basically Protoss Colossus from Starcraft2. They are just as big, so you can clearly see them, that is there disadvantage, but it can still walk up cliffs depending on their heights, so the height could also be an advantage. They have more advanced shields, so its harder to kill. Its also made of harder metal. It doesn't fire a beam of energy, instead it fires a massive ball of energy that explodes on impact, effective because it is shot from high up.
Enforcers of the Light.

These are Leebineese walkers. All its weapons fire concentrated light, the light is so hot it melts flesh as it hits. So its effects on machinery is impressive. Especially darkan tanks, they are susceptible to light, just as these weapons are susceptible to darkness. It has no structural weaknesses.
Walkers of the Sun

Darkan Tanks/artillery. its weakness is that it very susceptible to land mines, since the bottom of the tank is only lightly armored. But other then that, it is heavily armored, fast, almost never gets stuck in any terrain. It has an impressive array of firepower, everything fires a variation of a darkness shot, so it is effective against Leebineese vehicles.
Enforcers of the Abyss

Darkan walkers, they are basically Thors from Starcraft2. They are fairly large. They have two main cannons that are devestating they fire two massive beams of darkness that strips layers of atoms from anything it hits. The two weapons on its back can fire a volley of darkness rockets. effective against infantry and Enforcers of the Light(Leebineese artillery, as stated above)
Walkers of the Abyss
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:06 pm

Alright, thanks man. I have to ask, are there going to be any more posts? I think this game is quite unique and I would like to see how it plays out.

bluefall
Member for 15 years

ya there will be, im waiting for Korobug to post his first post, then ill continue. i got awesome ideas.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:53 am

Excellent, as do I. I have an entire bios written on my Lotus ship, too. Still need to work on Worvhan though.

bluefall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:54 pm

With as long as it's been, perhaps we might not aught to wait. It's been five days and he hasn't shown himself.

bluefall
Member for 15 years

ok, ill give koro one more day, if he doesn't post by then, ill move it along.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Is this taking place after the Interplanetary Alliance??
BLUE HAIRED BOY BY DAY, BUT LIVING ARMORED NIGHTMARE BY NIGHT

Trinityliger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

yes, this is after the collapse of the alliance, you can join in, helljumpers ARE around, they would travel with the darkan, the last survivng race of the alliance.

by the way i shall post since koro hasnt yet and its been a while. ill just drag kyisha around.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:48 am

lol sounds good

bluefall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:44 pm

I think it's just us now sir DM

bluefall
Member for 15 years

no, jazira is normally busy, idk about that other guy. Koro is having some RL problems, and love4shadow... idk bout him/her.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluefall on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:28 am

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drop out of this game. It has been most fun until now, when I ran out of funds. I can't be sure I'll survive if I continue to purchase internet, and as such I'm getting rid of it. Have fun and I hope sincerely that you find a worthy player(s).

bluefall
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!