Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Magic of Night (OoC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Magic of Night (OoC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:28 pm

I was born in the wagon of a travellin show
My mama used to dance for the money they'd throw
Papa would do whatever he could
Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good

Gypsies, tramps, and thieves
We'd hear it from the people of the town
They'd call us gypsies, tramps, and thieves
But every night all the men would come around
And lay their money down

She was born in the wagon of a travellin show
Her mama had to dance for the money theyd throw
Grandpad do whatever he could
Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good.

----------

In the glorious kingdom of Itona, a place full of knowledge, science, and disipline, a traveling show from the neighboring kingdom of Omnishi came through; the kingdom of Omnishi is full of magic, illusion, and wonder. The group entered a few of the small towns on the outskirts of Itona and were welcomed graciously, but when the king got word of these traveling preformers, he was outraged. He branded them as gypsies, tramps, and theives. Word soon spread out and the band of preformers was soon considered dangerous and untrustworthy. Townspeople would treat them as though they were less then what they were, but at night when they would preform people would go and wach in awe, throwing money down as if the word had never left the king's lips. The band of preformers left to other kingdoms, but they have returned to the kingdom that has long forgotten them. Not only that but the kingdom of Itona was twisted into darkness over the years, the old king now buried in the Earth and a new king risen and taken control of the once prosperous city. How will this new king react to the preformers from Omnishi? How will the residents react to magic of their troupe? What adventures lie in wait for this group of beings who are just trying to earn a living by doing what they love most?

----------

Positions;
Open
Reserved
Taken
    Story-teller (female)Lunar Eclipse
    Blessed with a beautiful voice, she has the ability to captivate the listeners, urging them to stay and listen to the stoires of old and new.

Dancer (female) Kurai-Aiesha
    Has the ability to move her body nimbly and captivate an audience with moves, also a contortionist and gymnast.

Tramp (male)TrueLovesFirstKiss
    Has the ability to seduce anyone and everyone, being paid for what he does best.

Theif (male)
    Has the ability to blend into the shadows and move silently, being undetected by near everyone.

Fortune Teller (female)Inerio
    Has the ability to see into one's future, though the future is subject to change. She has random images of the future as well, usually caused by a touch of someone or something.

Magician (male)
    Has the ability of illusion and manipulation of objects around him. Can even mask himself to look like a different person for a short period of time, uses the dancer or the theif in a few tricks.

Merchant (either)Make.Shifty
    Can make anyone buy anything, even if they are in no need of it. The way he/she talks urges people to spend money, a rather likeable person in the troupe.

Bard (male)
    Was given the ability to play any and all muscial insturments known to man. Also blessed with a golden tongue and an artistic hand he makes his profits by selling paintings and drawings as well as plays music for the troupe.

----------

Rules:
    1.Pm me all profiles
    2.Title all profiles 'dervish' so I know you read the rules.
    3. No god moding.
    4. No power playing.
    5. Try follow the basic story line of the roleplay.
    7. Actually title all profiles 'Dr. Good' ignore the second rule.
    8. Be at least semi-literate.
    9. Post at least once a day.
    10. No one liners AT ALL.
    11. No less than one paragraph (5-6 sentences)
    12. Follow my profile skeleton do not change anything.
    13. Reserve your character before applying for it .
    14. This is a fantasy world, no guns or high-tech stuff, ok?
    15. There should be an even number and guys and gals, so try not to have a crush on the same person as someone else.>.<

----------

Code: Select all
"[color=you own color][size=150]Nickname[/size][/color]"

[left][img]link to picture[/img][/left]

[color=your own color]Doctors Records Read;[/color]
The name on my birth certificate reads: [Name] (First middle Last)
I was born [18+] years ago on [birth date].
I was born into a [race] family, making me a [race].
My eyes are [color] and my hair is naturally [color].
I am [height] tall, and weight [weight].
[color=your own color]Friends know me by;[/color]
People like me because I am [eight personality traits].
My interests are [ 8 interests]
And I don't like [8 dislikes]
No one but me knows that [secret].
I personally fear [three fears]
[color=your own color]My past and present;[/color]
Since I was little the time line continues here's whats happened so far.
[bio]
Since birth I was given the power of [power depends on position]
I use a [weapon 1] and a [weapon 2] to protect my 'family'.
I have had a crush on [crush]
By; [username]

----------

The Dancer
"Cyn (Sin)"

Doctors Records Read;
The name on my birth certificate reads: Eden Cynclare Shadowsong
I was born 20 years ago on December the 5th.
I was born into a Elf and Demon family, making me a Half Elf / Half Demon.
My eyes are neon green with a ring of emerald on the outside edge and my hair is naturally a rich purple almost black.
I am 5' 6" tall, and weight 118.5lbs.
Friends know me by;
People like me because I am outgoing, strong-willed, protective, funny, honest, easy to talk to, trustworthy, and playful.
My interests are dancing, rainy days, night time, good cold ale, men, being active, flowers, and flirting (all in good fun, of course)
And I don't like bugs of any kind, backstabbers, liars, ignorance, anyone who threatens my 'family', lazy people, hypocrites, and dishonesty.
No one but me knows that I am looking for true love.
I personally fear drowning, being alone, getting old.
My past and present;
I was born into an...odd relationship. It was forbidden, and I shouldn't even be allowed to live. Alas, tis what happens when an elf falls in love with a demon. My mother was a beautiful, blonde haired blue-eyed high elf. My father was a cold, ruthless, rugged, handsome demon. And I am the outcome, ever since I was little at the orphanage, I put people off by my exotic appearance. It's not everyday you see an elf with shorter ears then normal, bronze skin, and oddly colored hair and eyes. I also had the curse of curves, something in which elves are not known for. But that gift and curse lead me to my profession today. I joined the troupe when it passed through on my eleventh birthday, fed up with how things were going where I was. I didn't discover my talent until a few years later, I was simply doing a routine with my staff and it was brought to the attention of the troupe leader that I had talent. From then on I preformed as the dancer, making men drool and women jealous. As the years progresses some members passed, other joined in their place and I now consider the troupe my family, having left my unwantedness in the past behind. My preformances range from sword dancing, fire dancing, to simple belly dancing or contortion. It pays the bills.
Since birth I was given the power of pyrokenisis, thanks to my father.
I use a Elven bow with silver arrows and a staff to protect my 'family'.
I have had a crush on Ophion, but then again, who doesn't?
By; Kurai-Aiesha

The Story Teller
"May Finch"

Doctors Records Read;
The name on my birth certificate reads: Amaya Dysis Finch
I was born 19 years ago on May 27.
I was born into a human family, making me a human.
My eyes are dark brown and my hair is naturally light brown.
I am 5’3” tall, and weight 115 lbs.
Friends know me by;
People like me because I am composed, polite, brave, loyal, honest, adaptable, careful, and determined.
My interests are storytelling, reading, antiques, cooking, high places, tea, foggy days, and watching the sky.
And I don't like perfume, traitors, insects that bite, whiners, cleaning, hot and humid weather, chaos, and confinement.
No one but me knows that I may have siren blood flowing in my veins.
I personally fear isolation, parasites, and physical pain.
My past and present;
I am unsure as to who my real parents are. The people who raised me were very old, well in their senior age. We were related by blood, and they insisted that I call them ‘grandmother’ and ‘grandfather’. However, when I asked them if they were perhaps my parents, they never answered me, but they never denied it either. From childhood people had often told me that I had a beautiful voice, but to this my grandfather shook his head and told me that there were myths that one of our early ancestors might have been a siren. I was warned to use my voice as little as possible for a siren’s song only led to misfortune. Eventually, the differences in our years became very clear as both my grandparents passed on by the time I was thirteen. I did not wish to go to the local orphanage for I heard horror stories of what orphans there had to face. Unfortunately, I had clearly underestimated the outside world. Living out in the streets was brutal, and anyone who approached me looked like an enemy. As a way of getting some money, I ended up singing and telling stories for change, ignoring my late-grandfather’s warnings. At the age of fifteen, a member of the troupe heard one of my stories and introduced me to the troupe leader. I told the troupe that my voice may bring misfortune, but they laughed and told me that a talent that made people smile would never do such a thing, and I was invited into their family. My voice allowed me to meet them, so perhaps my grandfather had been wrong after all. I dearly wish that my voice is my own unique gift, and not something passed down from a faraway ancestor.
Since birth I was given the power of a hypnotic/enchanting voice.
I use a silver knife and a heavy crossbow to protect my 'family'.
I have had a crush on no one as of yet.
By; Lunar Eclipse

The Tramp
"Ophion"

Doctors Records Read;
The name on my birth certificate reads: Ophion Moons Delight
I was born 20 years ago on October 11.
I was born into a half Siren Half Elf family, making me a
Half Elf/Half Siren. My eyes are Mauve purple and my hair is Amethyst purple.
I am 6'0" tall, and weight 149 pounds.
Friends know me by;
People like me because I am Smart, Loyal, seductive, Strong, protective, brave, lustful, and dark.
My interests are love, money, fighting for the ones I love, watching the Sun set, watching the moon rise, Conversation under the stars, reptiles, touching the body.
And I don't like ignorance, people who ignore me, fear, obnoxious men, cold women, murdering of animals, having to hear others talk of themselves, wanting what I can not have.
No one but me knows that there are select few that can command me without my decent.
I personally fear that one day I will grow old, someone will command me to murder them, someone I actually love will die.
My past and present;
I never met my father, and was forced to live with the traveling sirens of the 'Moons Delight'. I watched them as they lured men into their dens, slowly poisoning there mind and emotions with ever kiss they lay. Soon, their ways rubbed off on me and I begun luring younger boys and girls into my den so I could feed off of their will, I was never able to kill them. I left that to mother, she was able to drink in their blood and leave them nothing but a dry corpse. I'd sometimes wonder off into the forests as I grew into a young man, not caring if anyone tried to attack me, for I'd just seduce them to giving me themselves. The first time I did so, I came to find that i had the ability to control reptiles. I thought it must have been because of my father. I used them to attack the ones who distress once I fall for...I see something in a few men and women that leaves me in awe, I can not harm them and I am only able to follow their commands. Ever since I was a young boy, the ones who had this control over me lured me out of the den, and used me for murder and thief, though my family killed them on the spot. I learned to grow from this curse, their are certain things that I've taught myself not to do for one of these people, though some things will never change. One day as I was out of the den, a group of angry townspeople killed my 'Moons Delight' family. I ran away, the serpents around me went crazy, some attacked each other in my presence. I walked the city streets alone until I came to a group that took me in. Soon I started to hate humans, and got back at them for turning their wives into my whores and their men into my slaves. I done this in secret, though it makes me feel so wonderful. To watch others fall jealous of my stare, then fall onto it.
Since birth I was given the power of Seductive Hypnosis, the ability to poison once emotion and will through my kiss, bite, and stare, and control of reptiles.
I use my control over reptiles and my body to protect my 'family'.
I have had a crush on those who capture my heart.
By; TrueLovesFirstKiss

The Merchant
"Cali"

Doctors Records Read;
The name on my birth certificate reads: Calista Darcy Jinny
I was born 18 years ago on June the 7th
I was born into a fairy/human and demon family, making me a mix of the three.
My eyes are maroon and my hair is naturally darkest brown
I am 5' 2" tall, and weigh 105 pounds.
Friends know me by;
People like me because I am sarcastic, funny, stealthy, clever, intelligent, unconventional, cute, and interesting.
My interests are tricks, pranks, toying with emotions, acting, cooking, music, gossiping, and events.
And I don't like idiots, drama (when it's happening to me), big egos, the upper-class, extreme emotions, dumb obsessions, people who can't let go, and having to help people I don't care for.
No one but me knows that used to be in love.
I personally fear creeps, death, and being tricked myself.
My past and present;
My mother was half human and half fairy, and my father was a pure demon, or vice versa, I'm not quite sure. My skin is slightly tan and I have lovely, dark, layered, wavy hair I like to flip over like a pancake so it looks a bit wild. From my mother, I have a petite build, and from my father, the uncanny ability to sprout claws and fangs when I wish. I'm not sure where I got anything else though, because I never met my parents. When I was an infant, I was adopted by a young, infertile couple. They were always suspicious of what I was, exactly, and because they were positive others might think the same, they said I was their birth child. They looked enough like me for it to be believed. In childhood to my adolescence, I was more rebellious and much more clever than others in the village. I also found it much easier to get away with things, and this I blamed on my beauty. My parents always told me they loved me, but when I turned 16 and I learned how to grow fangs and claws, and was stupid enough to tell them, they didn't as much. They kept me though, thinking that if no one else knew, that they couldn't be harmed. My father became more strict and more keen on grounding me inside the house, and my mother seemed to be avoiding me. Eventually, I couldn't stand it, and to save their and my misery, I decided to run away. On the night planned, I went to my crush's house and told him my feelings for him. He said he felt the same way, and convinced me that he was going to run away with me. I was happy for the first few months, and when I felt it was time, I told him what I could do. He was shocked. Later on, he did something incredibly unpredictable: he raped me, and then left for home. Scarred and alone, I wondered the city until I came upon a troupe, who's fortune-teller told me what I was. Hours later, I was in.
Since birth I was given the power of persuasion.
I use my indredible nimbleness and my ability to sprout claws and fangs to protect my 'family'.
I have had a crush on no one, and I'm going to try to keep it that way.
By; Make.Shifty

The Fortune Teller
"Nali"

Doctors Records Read;
The name on my birth certificate reads: Inali Mahala Zertuche
I was born many years ago on the first of October.
I was born into a mixed family, making me a small fraction of Gin.
My eyes are orange with diamond pupils and my hair is naturally a light shade of pink.
I am five foot five tall, and weight one hundred and ten pounds.
Friends know me by;
People like me because I am wise, witty, crafty, playful, aware of my surroundings, adaptable, mature, and patient when need be.
My friends and I share the same interests they're meddling in the affairs of others, reading fortunes, traveling, staying one step ahead of the crowd, keeping people on their toes, dressing up, helping those when I see fit.
And we don't like getting dirty, scum, not knowing what may happen next, pompous royals, most law enforcement, not being paid for my services, fake fortune tellers, and cheap upper class citizens.
No one but me knows that I'm older than you think I am.
I personally fear spiders, the overly religious, and death.
My past and present;
I was born to a family of fortune tellers, clairvoyants, and those who could converse with the dead. As family history goes, my grand father eloped with the Genie of the Bottle many years ago. This not only gave his decendants longevity but powers of supernatural proportions. In order to remain an enigma I'm afraid I can't tell you who my grandfather was, or how long I've been around. However, I can tell you that life was quite dull. For a time I was hailed as a prophet, and given a rather cushy life style. However, I couldn't stand to think that my life meant nothing more than sitting about and reciting the future to bratty royals. No, I was destined for something so much more. So, I left, changed my name and ran away. I've been making a living on street corners, shops, and inns ever since. I'm waiting for people, and when they come the journey I've been waiting for will one day begin.
Since birth I was given the power of future sight, I am the bridge between the present and that which has yet to come.
I use a dagger and a whip to protect my 'family'.
I have had a crush on no one, lets keep it that way.
By; Inerio

The Theif
"Itzal"

Doctors Records Read:
The name on my birth certificate reads: Sethos Malign Zherneboh
I was born countless years ago on November 13.
I was born into a Teivel family which are known also as the Devil race, making me a pure Teivel.
My eyes are
crimson blood and my hair is naturally flaxen tan.
I am 6'3 tall, and weigh 165 pounds.
Friends know me by:
People like me because I am calm, intelligent, magnetic, reliable, tactile, intuitive, brave, and independent .
My interests are gold, jeweleries, the moon, black rose, weapons, battles, the ocean, death
And I don't like the rain, the sun, people who acts as know-it-alls, stupid persons, women who knows nothing but lust, pretenders, liars and naive people
No one but me knows that I am a Teivel and what my face is truly like .
I personally fear to not finish what I have started, to be defeated, and to be ridiculed

My past and present:
I was born to the Teivel race known as the Devil race. We are more powerful than the race called by everyone as a demon. We rule with violence and intellect unsurpassed. Our race strike fear to any race of the world. I was the heir to the leadership of our clan. I was trained with our arts and lore that had been proven unbeatable through many eons but due the betrayal of one of my kin that was swayed by another race. The Teivel race was wiped out of the world. I was able to escape barely with my life as I faked my death before all the enemies that had destroy my bloodline. I traveled the world seeking revenge towards the traitors that have done my family wrong. I have succeeded but now, nothing is left of me. I am alone and the only one left of my kind that was believed to be extinct. I have no where to go and to continue to live. I have used my skills through stealing and this is when the traveling troupe noticed my skills. They asked me to join, I was reluctant at first but, I have nothing better to do and it peaked my interest on how would it be like to travel with these people and to live as a performer. Since birth I was given the power to will the darkness in my bidding.
I use the shadows and my a pair of daggers passed to me by my race to protect my 'family'.
I have had a crush on no one and no intention to have it.

By: ethreal_dreamz

The Bard
"Leo"

Doctors Records Read;
The name on my birth certificate reads: Leonard Cavell
I was born 19 years ago on November 18.
I was born into a human family, making me a human.
My eyes are brown and my hair is naturally blond.
I am 5 foot 8 inches tall, and weight 148 pounds.
Friends know me by;
People like me because I am kind, generous, naive, perseverant, empathetic, nature-loving, musical, artistic, and appreciative.
My interests are music, painting, drawing, nature, people, performing, tuning my lute, and helping others.
And I don't like inappreciative people, not being on the road, city streets, loud noises, bad performing, and anyone who wants to damage my lute.
No one but me knows that I was born in the land of Itona.
I personally fear meeting my parents again, being stranded without companions, and the castle of the King of Itona.
My past and present;
I was born into a poor family that lived within the walls of the castle as servants, and even though I was given a knack for the performing arts, those of my social stature were forbidden to perform in the castle walls. Because of this, and of the shame I put my family through, I ran away at the age of 10 with a lone Bard named Alexander. Alexander, who also went by Alex, returned with me to his native land of Omnishi where I learned under his instruction how to be a professional performer. However, he died several years ago which left me with only his profession as bard to remember him by. I then joined my "Family" of traveling performers and have been on the road ever since.
Since birth I was given the power of influencing people with my music and art.
I use a dagger and a sharp tongue to protect my 'family'.
I have had a crush on May Finch, whose voice I always seem drawn to.
By; pioneercadet

The Magician
Last edited by Kurai-Aiesha on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:35 am, edited 17 times in total.
To breathe thy love... ...and vanquish thy fears

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili
Spiritus Sancti

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: The Magic of Night (OoC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunar Eclipse on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:37 pm

This sounds very interesting. May I reserve the role of the story-teller?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lunar Eclipse
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

The Magic of Night - OoC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Yes, just go ahead and PM me the profile :)

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Make.shifty on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:22 pm

May I reserve the merchant? Also, if you ever want to balance out the boy/girl ratio, I'd gladly add in a male character

Make.shifty
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:27 pm

I'll reserve the magician
y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.-Donnie Darko
CTHULU FOR PRESIDENT:WHY CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL?

Emptor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Merchant and Magician reserved!
And that is a very kind offer, if no other spots are taken by the time I make the IC, feel free to take a male spot as well :)

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inerio on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:39 pm

May I reserve the fortune teller? I need to draw her out before I hand in a profile.
"I trust that your minds are developed enough to take no offense at these things. If not, well, I'm better than you, aren't I?"-Jhonen Vasquez

Inerio
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Sure no problem.

Just make sure eveyone PM's me the profiles :3

And, Inerio, I love your Icon, it made me laugh :)

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inerio on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:47 pm

XD It made me laugh too, reminds me too much of my day to day life.
By the by, is it okay if I'm vague on my characters age? I want her to have that elusive type of thing going on.

Inerio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Sure, I don't suppose that should be a problem.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Make.shifty on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Could you explain the part in the character sheet that says:

My friends and I share the same interests they're [ 8 interests]
And we don't like [8 dislikes]

Make.shifty
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Basically, your interests, and what you don't like.
I'll go fix it so it's less confusing.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Make.shifty on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:02 pm

Aye, thank you.

Make.shifty
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inerio on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Ugh, something happened and the OOC was erased from my book marks and my posts. I thought you deleted it! >< I'll get to drawing Inali now so you can get the profile up.

Inerio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Yeah, I know.
The other night when I posted it the sight went down, so I thought it didn't go through. Then I posted another OOC. But I found this one and a GM combined it.

Then last night my internet cracked out on me and was down until this morning. So I'll get to work on the IC here soon.

Edit:

Here it is: the-magic-night-t23235.html

:D

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLovesFirstKiss on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:12 pm

I'd like to reserve a spot for The Tramp.
...And the truth is.
I rather Argue with you...
♥Then to Kiss anyone else♥

TrueLovesFirstKiss
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Oh yay! We have the Tramp ;)

Sure thing :)

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLovesFirstKiss on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:34 pm

So is the tramp Bisexual or Pansexual?

TrueLovesFirstKiss
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurai-Aiesha on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Hmm...
He definately likes girls, straight up. But I'm going to say Pansexual, because when money is involved, love it blind ^.^
He is supposed to be an attractive man, with a sort of feminine touch.

Kurai-Aiesha
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!