Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Realm of Nightmares *closed*

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The Realm of Nightmares *closed*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genkai chan on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Several teenagers between the ages of 16 and 19 years have suddenly vanished in a flash of light and found themselves in a strange, dark place with a voice, "Welcome to The Realm of Nightmares where you will have to conquer your several fears, even if you don't want to admit them…" before fading into the darkness and a series of walls separated them with a loud rumbling sound and sealed them inside of several different rooms without a single door or window. Just them, the voice returned, "Welcome to your new rooms, but first you need to sleep because you'll have a busy day tomorrow when, and if, you wake you…"

Interested? I'll have FIVE spots open but I won't reveal anything else...so don't claim anything just yet. ^^

(Plot does not belong to me)
Last edited by Genkai chan on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
In need of a Tony Stark for Tony/Pepper.
In need of a Magneto for Magneto/Mystique.
In need of a Watson for Watson/Mary. PM me if we can talk.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Genkai chan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Realm of Nightmares

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:01 pm

hahah Interested! It does have a rather intriguing sound to it - I'll definitely want to know more about it!
Last edited by DeeviousDemon on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genkai chan on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Aweome. 1 down 4 to go. I will already say that I will have fears that you can choose from. There will be 3 girls and 3 boys of course to keel things even as I usually like.

Genkai chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:11 pm

This sounds pretty aweseome, I'd like to join XD
Last edited by Blind-Fox on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genkai chan on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:14 pm

Well I'm not making promises cause I'm not letting people claim spots just yet. If another person joins I'll post more info.

Genkai chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Intimacy on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Can I join,please?It sounds interesting!

Intimacy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genkai chan on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Alright....

Fears to pick...

Fear of heights
Fear of the dark
Fear of large bodies or water
Fear of being burried alive/being closed in
Fear of spiders
Fear of crossing bridges

You should have in mind three of these choices as the one you want might get taken.

DO NOT TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT YET AS I'LL IGNORE IT!!!

I do accept new fears but it depends if I approve it or not.

We need two more people....

Genkai chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breila on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:30 pm

I'm in if I can join. :)
Prefer to be female :/

Breila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genkai chan on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:35 pm

No one is listening to me....

Genkai chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:39 pm

haha well - I did edit the post after u mentioned the 3 girls 3 boys - but then u hadn't mentioned the "dont tell me what you want cos I wont listen anyway" rule! :P I AM LISTENING TO THEEEE XD haha okay, I am itching to write - and every RP I have been in sofar got killed by inactivity T__T

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genkai chan on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:45 pm

I know, that always sucks. Which is why I really prefer 1x1, you only have to nag one person and never get left behind.

But to Brelia, sure but I said in the first post don't claim anything.

(that includes genders)

Genkai chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Kyaaaaaaah, fine *ninja style delete* there! now to wait for 1 more person to join - if my deductions don't fail me... XD

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breila on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:54 pm

I stated a preference not a claim ;)

You can (because it's your rp) ignore the preference. :P

Breila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genkai chan on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:55 pm

I know most people who RP 'prefer' to be female.

Genkai chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breila on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Uh...I dun see the problem preferring to be female ;) :P
But I do understand it in the story-line sense, though I didn't know most people 'preferred' it. I must have different experiences.

Breila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:30 pm

If I counted right, there is one more spot open, and the story does seem intriguing.
I want that spot.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genkai chan on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Sure you can. Now we can all pick genders and the fears we want. I'm sure some people are going to want the same one...for now I say pick your top three out of the six and I'll try and work it out. No one should complain like a baby though. RP'ing is RP'ing.

Me:

-I can be either gender-

large bodies of water
crossing bridges
spiders

Those are my top three in that order.

Genkai chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Preference female but if it is needed I'll play male

Fear of being buried alive/being closed in
Fear of the dark
Fear of heights

Seriously, I am actually scared of those things in real life... kinda disturbing how well you got those fears summarized! XD

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genkai chan on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:48 pm

I have a fear of a lot of things. Espically death. So it's nice to talk about it. I think.

Genkai chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:06 pm

I think the buried alive fear is connected with the fear of death - on my part... I'd freak the heck out. Seriously I was scared of escalators and such because it is a small space, plus it could always fall apart or smash me into little lovely pieces! T__T

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!