Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

the saints can't help me now [ic&closed]

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

the saints can't help me now [ic&closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epicurean on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:57 pm

ImageIt was a humid day, Angie felt like shit per usual. The run down factory was becoming more run down every day and he got closer to dying everyday. They were losing time and fast. They couldn't find a solution, no matter what type of person they kidnapped and experimented on. It was horrifying, the fact that they would lose him if they didn't find a cure, and fast.

Angie looked at the body on the metallic table and folded her arms. Her face was covered in a mask, sweat dripping from her face. She removed her surgical gloves and looked at the mess on the table. Chest cut open, eyes ripped out, all the important internal organs missing. She stared at it, thinking that it was a work of art. She smiled.

"Vyacheslav!" she shouted, turning towards the door on the right side of the room and yanking it open. "Come in here!" she shouted again, tapping her foot with irritation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Epicurean
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: the saints can't help me now [ic&closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heil Grammatik on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Vyacheslav, had been drinking his problems he didn't believe he had away with a bottle of vodka when Angie burst in unexpectedly like that. He reacted quickly then, shoving the bottle behind one of the crates and shoving on the lab coat that he'd absent-mindedly chucked on the filthy concrete floor. He had no idea where he'd thrown the surgical gloves so he just shoved his hands in his pockets and stood there, grinning at the young woman like everything was alright, which it really was in the rather eccentric Russian's opinion.

"`ello, Angie!" he said cheerfully. She didn't look too happy so he could tell that there was bad news coming up. Not that he really minded bad news. In fact, it was better than good news because he could always find the funny side and double over with laughter, much to Angie's annoyance. He smirked at the thought, but managed to contain himself, "So...Vhat do you vant, hm? I vas...Geeveeng you some space to do your vork." It was a lame excuse, obviously. Angie would probably come back with something like, 'But it's your work as well!' but he wasn't good at thinking of excuses on such short notice though it's a skill that would have been useful in his and Angie’s position.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heil Grammatik
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epicurean on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Angie cocked an eyebrow, looking him up and down. She didn't make any remarks and made an effort to bite back her retorts. Drinking on the job... she sighed, rolling her eyes. She took a pair of gloves out of her pocket and threw them at her partner.

When she noticed how cheerful Vyacheslav was, she smiled. "Hey," she said, softening her expression a little before she turned grave. "Another failure, I'm sorry to say. We're running out of time, out of people, out of ideal bodies..." She rambled on and on, her hope slowly dimming. Angie looked up at her partner and wiped her eyes. "He's going to die and we can't do anything about it!" she shouted, annoyed. So annoyed in fact, she slammed her fist into the nearest wall. "We need to work together."

She finally sighed and relaxed a little, loosening her fist and placing her hands at her sides. "We need to open our horizons... maybe take him to a hospital... something... anything."

Epicurean
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heil Grammatik on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:38 pm

Vyacheslav took the gloves and nodded in thanks, then continued nodding at what his partner was saying, not really paying very much attention though the news was actually pretty important. It was when he heard the word hospital that he actually started to freak out like he was probably supposed to in the first place. Vyacheslav was terrified of hospitals. Besides spiders, they were the only thing he was actually genuinely afraid of. Not that he’d ever set foot near one of those places, but his mother had told him enough for him to be scared shitless of the places.

“N-no!” he stammered, “You can’t send him to zee hospeetal! I t’ought ve deed zis to keep him alive! Zee hospeetal ees vhere zey go to die. Zey’ll electreecute and poison him to death! Ees zat vhat you vant?”

Heil Grammatik
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epicurean on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Angie murmured under her breath as he began to freak out. What other solutions did they have? She was tempted to rush out a string of swears in Italian but held back, folding her hand into a fist near her heart, taking deep even breaths.

"We'll go hunting tonight then," she said quietly. She looked at her partner and sighed again. "Please relax. The hospital is last resort. It's just getting harder for us with less and less people staying on the streets, you know?"

She thought for a moment, pacing almost. "Midnight, we'll take a train out to the other city and see what's going on over there. We should try for strong females and weaker males. Stronger males don't provide much to work with, their muscle takes to long to dig through, and you know...." She was rambling now, and sighed, swearing loudly in Italian. "You hungry? We'll go to some diner in the city."

Epicurean
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heil Grammatik on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Vyacheslav took a few deep breaths and managed to calm down enough to stop gasping and shouting, though he couldn't get rid of the nagging worry that someday they will have to resort to extreme measures and send him to hospital.

"N-no `ospeetal?" he sighed and pondered over Angie's idea, actually taking the whole thing seriously now, "Ve could resort to breakeeng into zere `ouses eef ve could do so vizout being caught..." He stroked his beardless chin, then Angie spoke again and he snapped back into his cheerful, not particularly thoughtful self, suddenly realising how hungry he was, "Do you zeenk [think] zat vill vork? And deenner sounds good. Very good. Vhen's ze train?"

Heil Grammatik
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epicurean on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Angie sighed, wishing she had never said anything. She felt bad when she saw how worked up Vyacheslav had gotten. She needed to remember he hated hospitals. Despite how Angie treated him she hated to see him hurt and scared like that. It gave him a look of innocence and it bothered her.

"No," she whispered. "No hospital."

When he started asking questions about breaking into the offices she automatically shook her head. "They find my finger prints every time, I rather we not break into anything," she replied. "And the train leaves at six. I say we head to dinner and take the train from that city into the one next door and spend the night there, or try and sneak the bodies back. Your choice."

Epicurean
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heil Grammatik on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:34 pm

"You could alvays vear gloves, alt'ough zat veell only be under extreme circumstances. Before ve resort to zee...`ospital," it was hard for Vyacheslav to even say the wretched word without having a complete panic attack. He shook his head and left the room to take a look at how his partner had managed without his 'help' and 'guidance'. Much to his surprise, she had done a really good job with the body. Vyacheslav stared at the bloody sight, his usually emotionless eyes gleaming. He didn't exactly think of himself as sadistic, but wow, this was beautiful. He had held the door open for Angie, so after completely taking in the so-called glory of the pretty much empty corpse he turned round to smile at her, "Good job, Ange. And six? Vhat time is eet now?"

Heil Grammatik
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epicurean on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Angie took Vyacheslav's hands in her own and smiled at him reassuringly. She didn't say anything, she just kind of lit up in a way that was supposed to make him feel better about the whole situation. She smiled at her partner again and let go of his hands. When he left she frowned a little, sad that he left. But she had to clean up her mess, as usual. Time to fix things up with the body on the table in the other room.

She walked into the other room. Angie blushed when he told her what a good job she'd done. Usually she didn't work without him, but this was special circumstance. She thought this body had been the body. She sighed again, looking it up and down, the organs laying on the table, heart still beating on a tray.

"It's five," she said.

Epicurean
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!