Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Scandals At Eastwick. [Need more people... Desperately].

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.
Story:

Many years ago, when the Earth was quiet and dark, vampires had complete control over the world. They built their own castles, ruled their own kingdoms, and had feasts of human blood each night. Humans would obey the every command of these night-dwellers, and they did so with fear. Vampires were unforgiving and merciless. Soon though, the humans grew powerful, powerful enough to over throw the vampires. A huge, bloody war was battled, and only a few vampires were left to live. These five vampires were the elders, the most powerful. An agreement was made between them and the humans. If the vampires were to stay away from all human life, they would be spared. The vampires, weak and starving, eagerly agreed. The humans granted them a castle, Eastwick Manor, and the vampires lived dark lives. Feeding on animals and living in the freezing conditions. After thousands of years of seclusion, the vampires were strong enough to over throw the humans now, and they did so quickly. Many of the humans were killed off, but, a select few were left as slaves in the manor. The vampires lived happily, but they knew some of their own kind existed else where, and they welcomed any stray vampire into their home.

Setting:[/b}

Eastwick Manor is set deep within a wooded area. It's constantly dark and vampires are allowed to roam where ever they please and when ever.

[b]Characters:

Jinx- One of the elders, was married to Jasper (the fifth elder) until he was murdered by an unknown persons. (Taken).
Johnny- Jinx's elder brother. Not married.
Henry- The youngest of the elders. (Taken).
Hannah- Henry's older sister.

Up to five blood slaves. (Used mostly for feeding). (Already have 1 blood slave).
Up to five house slaves. (Used for doing chores, cleaning up, succumbing to any vampires' needs).
Up to five entertainment slaves. (Normally very attractive. Has to have some sort of talent, i.e. singing, dancing, art). (Already have 1 entertainment slave).

And plenty of stray vampires to live here!

BY THE WAY: I'M PLAYING JINX

Rules:

All I ask is that when you create a character tell me their...

1.) Name
2.) Age
3.) Gender
4.) What type of slave/vampire they wish to be.
5.) Brief history.
6.) Picture of the character.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Last edited by xXwicked_pleasureXx on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*** I'll be your wicked pleasure all night long***

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Vampire/Slave Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:49 pm

1.) Jinx
2.) 500 years old (looks 17-20).
3.) Female
4.) One of the elders.
5.) Jinx is the oldest, and has been a vampire for the longest, besides Jasper. She was born into a rich English family and was brought up to be a proper young lady... Until she met Jasper, the dark, mysterious boy whom she fell deeply in love with. He, in turn, loved her back unconditionally. After many months together, she begged him to change her into what he was... a vampire. He did so, unwillingly, and they ran away together, joining a clan of their own that lived under the streets of London. After years of running with them, they decided to go their own way a got married, moving into Eastwick Manor. They lived together for hundreds of years. Then, sadly, Jasper was murdered. No one is sure if it was a human, or another vampire... She had been depressed for decades, locking herself in her room and staring out at the dreary woods that held her fate. Jinx was very stubborn and knew what she wanted, and would get it. She also was incredibly warm in a certain way. She longed for affection and companionship... She depended on her brother for the feeling of love, but, it wasn't the same as Jasper's touch...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:58 pm

Jinx inhaled sharply as she wrapped a silk robe around her shoulders. Sleep did not come easily to her, as she never needed it. She still liked the feeling of being under the covers in the chilly manor and resting her tired eyes. Her hair looked a bit desheveled, but, that was sort of the look she went for now days. Her blue eyes did look a little weary, but, she ignored it and continued to lay on her bed.

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:22 pm

Jinx soon got bored of just laying on her giant bed and wrapped the cloak even tighter around her body. She slowly made her way out into the hallway, looking around for signs of anyone else. She saw the coast was clear. She moved slowly across the floor, the cold tiles stinging her feet as she ran her hands across the wall. They were dimly lit with gas laterns and smelled dingy, like, the damp air around her.

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:30 pm

((I call a blood slave, but I have to go for the night. I promise to do the Profile in the morning))
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:32 pm

(( Okay, sounds like a plan )).

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:35 pm

((I call an entertainment slave.))
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Anyone want to come chat?

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:39 pm

Okay, you'll need to fill out a prifile thingy though.
Kirai-chan wrote:((I call an entertainment slave.))

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:42 pm

.............. Anyone? I feel lonely.

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:43 pm

1.) Bella
2.) 16
3.) Female
4.) Entertainment slave
5.) Bella was born into a middle class family. She doesn’t remember much of her family at all. All she does remember is that she had a brother and a mother and a father. She does remember when they were killed. She has always had a natural talent for singing and playing most instruments almost perfectly by ear. She has always been brave and she speaks her mind.
6.) http://media.photobucket.com/image/emo% ... -5.jpg?o=4

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 pm

Jinx knew it was time to visit the slave market. Time to get her the new, young bloods she needed. She always hated going, the smell was awful, and everyone was so dingy and pathetic looking. Jinx knew she was supposed to have the cold, vampire persona about her when she was there, but, the looks of them made her stomach queasy. She sighed and walked back towards her room, slipping into her favorite black leather Chanel jacket with a creme lacy top and black skinny jeans, placing the biggest pair of sunglasses she could find on her face, then preceded to head down to the market

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:19 pm

She slowly moved through the woods, making her way out into the light of the towne center, the sun burning her skin, but she had gotten used to it by now. She easily spotted the market. She could tell by the noise and the smell that she was here. She crinkled her nose as she walked in. The noise was worse inside, and with her super sensitive senses, it made her head ache. Even in the dingy indoors, she refused to take off her sunglasses. She got plenty of dirty looks from the poor people who brought their own daughters and sons to sell for bread money... It was pathetic, these human creatures.... They had no catch on how precious life was, it was all about everything money. She sighed. "Only one." she made her way over to the newly brought in slaves... Spotting a gorgeous dark-haired girl among them.

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:26 pm

..... Anyone want to come and playy with meh?

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:00 pm

Bella looked at the person who was looking at her. She wondered if she was going to buy her. She then sighed and softly started to hum ‘Teenagers’ by My Chemical Romance to herself. “Are you going to buy me or are you just going to stare?” Bella asked as she noticed that the person was still staring at her. She didn’t mean to sound rude, but the staring was annoying her.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:55 pm

Jinx quickly snapped out of trance. Her mouth twitched into a crooked smile and she walked gracefully over to the girl. Her smile widened as she gently put a cold hand on her porcelain cheek. "Were you talking to me, love?"

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Anyone wanna come talk?

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Bella jumped at the feel of the cold hand. "No I was talking to my imaginary friend." Bella said sarcastically answering the womenss question.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXwicked_pleasureXx on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 pm

"Hmmm, you'll have to stop with those." she said, referring to the sarcastic remarks. She placed her hand on her back and pushed her through crowds of people, until they reached a plump woman with gray hair and a foul odor coming off her sweaty skin. Jinx wrinkled her nose and threw a large sum of money in the woman's hand. "I'm taking the girl." she said coldly and the woman counted the bills, her eyes widened when she finished. "Oh, of course!" she smiled a toothless grin. Jinx led the girl away and they started on the path to Eastwick Manor.

xXwicked_pleasureXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:18 pm

I wouldn't count on it. Bella thought to herself.Right before they left, Bella stuck her toung out at the toothless, stinky lady. "Please don't push me." She said to the woman. She didn't like being pushed.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!