Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thievery/Merc Guild-ness

a topic in Clans, Guilds, and Organizations, a part of the RPG forum.

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

Thievery/Merc Guild-ness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinata 'Kidd' on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:32 am

So I was thinking,

My character is kinda a...yeah.. thief, a well known one at that, and I've created this guild/group she belongs to. I've had it for a while, but I never really opened it to recruit members if they wanted to join or not because I wasn't sure if it would spark anyones interest. So, why not now? ^-^ What I had in mind is this:

There are kinda two groups, which make up the clan "Veil of Tears". VoT is the main, mercenary, like top dog branch of the clan, and then there is also a smaller branch of thieves kinda, named "Crimson Rose". My character, Hinata, is the head of this smaller branch CR, but dont get me wrong, there is alot more to them then what you might be thinking as 'lowly thieves' and No, we're not talking Robin Hood here x3 Maybe we could have certain events planned for certain items, and eventually create a hierarchy within the guild of players! <3 (all ideas welcome to brainstorm)

So anyway, I was thinking about maybe working on making this happen. Would anyone be intested? I know that was just a little summary, but I just wanted to throw the idea out there!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hinata 'Kidd'
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Thievery/Merc Guild-ness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:41 am

i am intrested ,
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bowden2611 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:37 am

Great idea, would take a while creating the plot, but I'd give it a go.
---

Never try, Never fail ;)

---

Bowden's back!!

Bowden2611
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinata 'Kidd' on Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:08 pm

Sorry it was a hurried summary, I'll work through some things and get more info up. If anyone is interested and has ideas, dont be afraid to say them ^-^ it can be a group though-out project, lets make it alot of fun hehe x3

Hinata 'Kidd'
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jkdssjkaos on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:34 pm

Is this idea still active? ?_?

- jk
"Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia." ~ E.L. Doctorow

jkdssjkaos
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Rose on Thu May 07, 2009 5:09 pm

Umm I am new here. Is this still open?

Black Rose
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!