Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tick-Tock OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tick-Tock OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrWarehouse on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:15 pm

This is an RP that I made in another forum. Nobody really liked me because most of them were stuck up, and no one really even acknowledged the fact I was trying to start an RP. Lol.

But that's okay. With what I have it is all mixed up and I was wondering if anyone here wanted to help me plot out the beginning of this RP and help me make it flourish.

I already have the start of it, I just want people to join and/or help me with the beginning plot, characters sheets, and anything consisted within the RP.

**Tick-Tock**:

Plot:

It was deliberate that parents would sometimes, likely in the old days, tell their children about the 'man in the moon'. Never did they tell their kids of the man fused with the moon. By fused I mean literally a part of the moon. By being a part of the moon I mean, what the hell, right?

His name was Tick. No questions asked. And the moon he fused with was not really real. Of course the ground that everyone now ambulated was not real. Everything consisted of robotics. The ground was a giant grandfather clock suspended in space sitting in a large dome/bubble. It was meant to be a large space-station, but the creator was crazy. He wanted to show the world he would live forever, and that time would never stop. So this crazy lunatic made himself into Lite. Who, now that I finally get at, is suspended in the air. The moon and Tick are held up into the sky by three towers, a tripod if you may. Each tower given a name: Hope, Justice, and False. False being the shorter tower so Tick would be able to touch the ground. He was a good man? that would do no harm to the people that inhabited Tock. Tock being the name of the...thing everyone lives on. The clock?

Must I say that humans no longer really exist, unless out in space there are more colonies. Colonies that stole Tick's idea on creating robo-domes -- something Tick came up with, an opposite of bio-dome, because there is no vegetation anywhere. Everybody that populated Tock was an organic cyborg. Their bodies half-machine and half-human. Morality, free will, and empathy; these three keys still spark the ignition in these low-famed personas.

What we do not know is why the cyborgs, one by one, are dying off, or slowing down and burning out, like aged computers. And no one knows what is eating away at the Moon atop the towers. Every morning the moon has a little chunk taken out of it. That puts emphasis into the saying: "The moon is made of cheese". Other than that war has broken out among the older and new cyborgs. I had lied when I said humans did not exist anymore. Few living humans savage life in the lower sections of Tock; places abandoned by cyborgs because of living conditions.

The year is not real anymore and technology has reached no further than what the eye sees. Weapons are home-made and firearms such as handguns, shotguns, et cetera, do not exist anymore.

((This is unfinished, and I am up for ideas. If anyone wants to help just post below me and tell me how it is, and what you'd like to see.

I am going to be crucial with what I say at this moment. There are only two races, three if you count old cyborgs.

Human - Those living beneath the real cities.

Old cyborgs - Fighting for newer cyborg parts. Remember, not all old cyborgs are bad.

New cyborgs - Are revised cyborgs with enhanced parts. Not all new cyborgs are good.

So if you wish to help, like I said, share with me your facts and we will discuss.))
Last edited by MrWarehouse on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is life, really?

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/don-let-the-stars-suck-you-ooc-t36065.html I need RPers! I don't bite. I promise!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MrWarehouse
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Tick-Tock OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:47 pm

I don't know you so I'm not exactly sure how much criticism you are expecting but I'll be glad to help.
I like it. I would go over the plot, make it smoother and maybe add a lil detail. It is definetely one of those plots a reader is not 100% sure whats going on until the end and that may fustrate a few people since there is no other reference as to what is going on except what you are describing.
(21:15:34) Twilight_Maiya: Alice: I wanna be ya bottom chick o_o demote Saken

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!