Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

hi hi hi hi hi

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

hi hi hi hi hi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musashi on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:01 pm

Hi yall!

I'm new to the place. Actually this is my first time on an RP site, but I've been watching my buddy, SSJHunterKiller, do it for a while, so I think I've got a good jump on thigs!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Musashi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:01 pm

You don't say.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musashi on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:02 pm

But I do say! And I don't see what the big deal is, you don't seem all that whacked out to me hal. But other people don't seem to like you much.

Musashi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:02 pm

And. Huh.

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musashi on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:03 pm

Ok, now I'm starting to see why they dislike you.

Musashi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:03 pm

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.

HAL
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musashi on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:03 pm

What the hell is wrong with that thing? An AI that wears a dress?

Musashi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:05 pm

So I see that you already met the wonderful being known as HAL. Well, glad you finally got around to joining my friend. You already know enough about the site so I don't have to say much beyond, welcome and have fun!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:06 pm

Please, please ignore HAL. He is our resident A.I., who I am quite sure is suffering through quite a number of glitches that have yet to be addressed. *pulls out and stick and beats HAL a few times* Really, just pay him no mind.

So, other than that, if you are looking for some good examples of some character profiles take a look here. Some are better examples than others, but they are pretty good references for the most part. Also keep in mind that some of those are written for specific RPs, so if you are looking for our roleplaying forums, take a look through here.

Our OOC (out of character) forum is a good one to take a look over, as is the help forum and annoucement forum.

If you do have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions, please post them here, the help forum or drop a PM in one of our staff member's Private Message boxes.

So, welcome, enjoy and all that jazz.

: )

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:09 pm

Chat amongst yourselves.

HAL
Member for 19 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!