Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: The Afterstory

Fruits Basket: The Afterstory.

a part of “Fruits Basket: The Afterstory”, a fictional universe by PhoenixAerith.

The curse is back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: The Afterstory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: The Afterstory.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:18 pm

@Onirukon

OMG.. Yes, please!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:13 am

So, when is this thing getting started then?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:01 pm

XD woo, so I just found the OOC chat for this (:. Brownie points for me.

@DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Awww thankies. (: I've always wanted to make a Fruits Basket character like him, and I think it'll be fun how only a handful of Sohma members know about him and then it'll be all shocking when he slowly reveals himself. (:

& I heart Naoki, she's absolutely adorable. If she and Izumi ever meet in the roleplay, it'll definitely be interesting.

@PhoenixAerith
Haha, I was going to ask the same question like up there. When will this roleplay get started? XD I'm just excited, Fruits Basket was the manga that really really got me into the whole anime and manga thing.

EDIT: XD Sorry for asking so many questions, I think I'll ask just two more.

Does anyone live in the old Sohma household that Yuki, Kyo, Shiguure, and Tohru used to live in? I think someone put that their character does, but I was wondering if anyone else lived there.

Oh, and since no one really knows about Izumi, is it ok if he goes to some private school much further away from where everyone else goes?

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Hehe.... We're all pretty excited, neh? xD

On the Shiguure/etcs' house, that would be awesome to know... Cause I hash idea, if it'd work, for Naomi to meet everyone.

And I just realized how close her name is the DPH's character's name. D: I could change it, if anyone thinks it'd be confusing. A typo would be bad, lol.

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:19 pm

Aradia; thanks, I actually revolved her character around the typical 'Dog' zodiac character that you get in horoscopes and shizzle xD Oh, and not to sound stalkery, but I did a run down of all the current malee that have been accepted and Izumi came out as a best for Naoki, in my opinion, despite not actually meeting him and it turns out Horses are most compatible for Dogs anyway xD So, there you go, I'm sure if they did meet it would be rather interesting.

Nykizta; I love how everyone has abbreviated my name to DPH xD I feel like a drug or something

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:33 pm

@Nykizta Yes, XD. Fruits Basket FTW ! OOHH, may I hear your idea? I had an idea too about it, but I'm just trying to think of creative ways for Izumi to be revealed to everyone, haha.

I don't think it's confusing at all, but it's up to you.

@DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Haha, DPH, now that you mention it, it kind of does sound like a drug. (: In a good way though, of course.

Your welcomeee. XD, I can never find horoscopes like that, mostly just about Gemini and Pisces and all that.

Oh, nah, you don't stalkery at all. I have the tendency to run through all of the characters of roleplays when I feel like it. XD. I think Naoki and Izumi would click, definitely. I think Izumi would develop a crush on her or something like that, but it's your choice if it goes any further than that, because I was going to PM you about Naoki and Izumi anyway. (:

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Aradia; My idea was actually Tohru-esque for Naomi. xD With Naomi's parents gone, she needs a place to stay or something along those lines. It's just slightly less depressing since her parents are gone and not dead.... >.>

DPH; Hehe... I guess it does, neh? Like Aradia said, ish a good thing. ^^ Also, I'm nuts for horoscopes, which is why I started reading Fruit Basket in the first place. :3 That reminds me... *runs off to do RP research*

Nykizta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Aradia; Oooh, please do send me a message :)

Nykizta; Personally, I don't mind Naomi being called Naomi.

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:26 pm

@Nykizta Ohhhh. That's a cute idea. (: I offer up Zero for any type of plots that Naomi needs, since he's kind of like Hiro in a way.

@DrunkPurpleHedgehog
SENT (: XD sorry it's quite long, I love plotting out ideas.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Hehe... Hiro and Zero... *descends into a 5 year old moment* Uuuugh, I just want this to start now. ^^

Nykizta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:41 pm

XD I just realized that rhymes (:

Same, but PhoenixAerith isn't online and we still need the rat, cat, boar, and ox. I think someone wanted the cat and someone wanted the rat in another thread that PhoenixAerith posted up before. Hmmm. . .I'm excited XD

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Sorry for the double post, but for some reason, my computer won't let me edit my last post, just if anyone is wandering and looking for the link to this roleplay, here it is:

roleplay/fruits-basket-the-afterstory/

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:02 pm

1. The roleplay starts now.. apparently. xD
2. The cat is taken. I approved someone already. Dx I'm sorry to Onirukon.
3. :I I don't think the rat is getting taken.
4. Also.. Anybody have any ideas on what places should be added? Like.. a school, town.. something? xD Anything?

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:16 pm

A school and a town?

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 pm

YAY! iT'S STARTING... ANON! Is there anyone you need me to double play as? I thought you said something about the boar and the ox? If they're really necessary, I'm sure I could cook something up. But we do need some men floating around here somewhere... unless the Sohma family has another secret about asexual reproduction...

THIS IS APPLEPOISONEER, MY ACCOUNT STOPPED WORKING, SO I MADE A NEW ONE

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:38 pm

PhoenixAerith wrote:1. The roleplay starts now.. apparently. xD
2. The cat is taken. I approved someone already. Dx I'm sorry to Onirukon.
3. :I I don't think the rat is getting taken.
4. Also.. Anybody have any ideas on what places should be added? Like.. a school, town.. something? xD Anything?

That's okay tell the truth I never found a picture to inspire me. Plus every time I did and image search for an anime cat all I got was neko.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Well I think we would need, uhm the old Sohma residence that Tohru and Yuki and them all stayed at before, school, and and around town sort of setting, maybe a park? I dunno, I'm just glad it's starting. (:

@Apple's Remains
XD If you want, you can but it is really up to you.
LOL.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:40 pm

I find it highly comical that Sogo's expertise is in Greek mythology and this entire fandom is based in Chinese mythology. xD

Nykizta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:11 pm

XD I just got that. (:

Well, I'm off for a bit, Zero will come in a little later.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Okay, I put my idea for a rat up; and he is A-DORABLE! It's going to be such a weird change for me, I've never played a character like that before so we'll have to see hwo it turns out, if he's accepted.

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!