Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: The Afterstory

Fruits Basket: The Afterstory.

a part of “Fruits Basket: The Afterstory”, a fictional universe by PhoenixAerith.

The curse is back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: The Afterstory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: The Afterstory.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:27 pm

@Apple's Remains- O . O Accepted!
@Aradia- School. Town. Park. <--- I'm going to add that. But.. erm.. the Tohru/Yuki/Kyo/Shigure place? :P Maybe I should add it as Sogo's separate house.
@Nykizta- :D Glad you think so! I was really out of it when I made my characters. xD
@Onirukon- I feel your pain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Phoenix: Is Sogo's house on the Sohma property? I thought there was a separate house, hence the Yuki/Shigure/Kyo/Tohru place thing.

Also, is it at all possible that it would be advertised as free space due to an extra room or something? I need to figure out how to get Naomi into the mix. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 pm

@Nykizta

Hmm.. I see the problem. Sogo has 2 houses. One that was given to him by the Sohmas inside the Sohma main house and another house that he affords on his own in town or something.

Free space? As in, renting it out? I don't think the Sohmas would allow someone who didn't know the secret to live in their residence and I'm doubting anybody will visit Sogo's own house anytime soon.

Lol. xD I suggest having your character randomly walking into the Sohma estate out of curiousity and then have her "fall" on top of someone by accident.. thus, having her find out about their secret.

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Lmao... Naomi would so NEVER do that... Unless someone got her drunk. Hmm... *runs off to write as she laughs maniacally*

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Oh.. btw! O: If anybody would like a house of their own, just tell me and I'll include one in places.

Just putting that out there. xD

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:23 am

*sigh* My plan is all nice and well... If there was a male Sohma member wandering around! Dx Still waiting for a chance to post.

Nykizta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Posted~ Finally~

[/looks back on the size of her intro post]

^^'''''' Ehehehehe... Yeaaaah. About that...

Just waiting on you guys (and/or girls), Aradia and PhoenixAerith :D I'm sure Sogo can have lots of fun with Naoki's, ehem, saucy extract ;D

Sorry to Izumi, Naoki hasn't noticed him yet. She's kinda of more concerned about her life being ruined and all n.n

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:26 pm

@Purple- Holy mother of crap, that is a long post! Erm.. Who are you waiting for?

@Nykizta- o . o Would you like me to get Naomi drunk for you? Maybe Naomi and Sogo can meet in town.. Sogo offers her a suspicious looking drink.. Naomi gets drunk (( Sogo wasn't planning this, of course! Psh.. naw.. ^ ^;;; )).. Sogo drags ( Not literally ) her back to the Sohma house in secret and the story will just go on from there.

Although I'm stuck because Izumi isn't answering back. > <
Last edited by PhoenixAerith on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Nahahahahaha!! AWESOME. Hehe. ^^

Nykizta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:32 pm

PhoenixAerith; I'm kind of waiting for Sogo to get hit in the face with Naoki's saucy writing extract :D Fun times!

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Ok, feel free to answer whenever you want. You kind find Naomi wandering around or already sitting somewhere. ^^

Nykizta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Sorry guys, I'm swamped with homework right now. I'm multitasking, so I'm doing homework and working on posts for both Zero and Izumi, I'm really really sorry!

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Alright I'm working on an Ox can I please reserve, also is it okay if he has Dissociative identity disorder as his quirk like Haru?
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Posted for Izumi, off to do more homework. I need suggestions for where and what Zero should be doing, since my muse for him is fading. Darn homework. -___- Any suggestions let me know, I'll be checking up on the roleplay anyway.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:54 pm

@Aradia- No worries, no worries.
@Onirukon- Reserved and sure.. :) Do whatever you like.
@Purple and Nykizta- Kay.. I'll find a way to get Sogo hit in the face by a piece of paper while getting Naomi drunk. O . o

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:52 am

Um... PhoenixAerith? Yeah, sorry to be an ass but the piece of papaer was already flying towards Sogo when I finished my post so... It should have hit in the face by now :\

I'm kinda left waiting around for it, you know.

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:39 pm

No worries! :D The post is up.

And Nykizta? I suggest dropping by Sogo's Place so you can get your character into the RP. His other house is inside the Sohma property, but it is free to humans and zodiac members.

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers_Of_Love on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Hi phoenix I was wondering two things.
1. Would you mind if I did a male human?
and 2. Could you put up Isabella's place because she live's alone since her parents left.

(sorry about not posting on this thread earlier, i just now found it >.< some times im mentally challenged since i didn't even think to look for this thread.)

Whispers_Of_Love
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PhoenixAerith on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Lmao. It's okay.. we all have our moments.

Go ahead. :) We have a shortage on humans.
And your place will be added under Sohma Residence. O . o Unless you want it to be in Town?

PhoenixAerith
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Waaaaaaah, I hate school. I haven't been able to have time to post and I'm only just writing this before passing out cause I'm thoroughly exhausted. Dx Sorry Shimyaku-Sainen Dx

Nykizta
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!