Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stalingrad: City of Death

Stalingrad: City of Death

a part of “Stalingrad: City of Death”, a fictional universe by PanzerJedi.

Battle of Stalingrad

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stalingrad: City of Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Stalingrad: City of Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed May 12, 2010 6:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Stalingrad: City of Death"

Stalingrad. A name now synonymous with death. In the Summer of 1942, Hitler sent the German 6th Army, led by General Friedrich Paulus, into this city to wrest it from Soviet grasps. Supported by Luftflotte for, the most powerful air formation at the time, it would have seemed like an easy victory. But the soviet defenders were stubborn, refusing to yeild, at times literally hanging onto a few meters of ground. They turned the city into a bloodbath. Every block, every building, every street became a battlefield. The city swallowed the 6th army, and few lived to tell about. It became a city of death.

You are a soldier of General Paulus' 6th army, fighting this Rattenkrieg (Rat war). It is early September. You've been fighting the stubborn defenders in this city for over a month. The situation is not yet hopeless. You have the training and the equipment of the worlds best army and the support from the most powerful airforce. Victory is still within your grasp. All you have to do is force the Soviets to the banks of the Volga and crush them. Failure is not an option. There are only two ways for you to escape this hellish existance. Victory or death. What will be your fate?

Standard RPG rules apply
Male, German characters only
All characters must be members of the Heer(Army.) No Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, or Waffen SS
This is intended to be a small, unit based rp
I am only allowing a maximum of 3 officer characters. PM me if you want to be one.

Character Skeleton

Name:
Role: (Rifleman, submachinergunner, sniper, etc. PM me if you have any questions.)
Appearance: (Description and/or realistic pictuer)
History:
Personality:
Equipment:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!