Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tales of Alsonia

Tales of Alsonia

a part of “Tales of Alsonia”, a fictional universe by Karri Khaos.

In the land of Alsonia many races dwell and exist bonds are formed and allies made, but with that so too are enemies.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales of Alsonia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Tales of Alsonia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun May 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Well this will be where we throw around ideas or you can ask me questions about anything you aren't sure about. Even if you don't have an approved character if you are thinking about joining and curious please feel free to post and ask.
Last edited by Karri Khaos on Mon May 31, 2010 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Tales of Alsonia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Sun May 30, 2010 3:12 pm

As for accepting characters, I would like to ask if it were OK if I were to play a veteran character. If you would like to know what I have in mind, just ask. I'm also interested in what you have in store as a main plot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun May 30, 2010 3:25 pm

No, I checked up on your posting and characters, it's fine you can have a veteran character I trust you to set a good example, just remember in the begining it's ok for you to be on a different level from the other characters but as the RP progresses you have to watch for godmodding.

Well it wouldn't be much fun for you if I told you everythign that would happen but one that's almost a dead give away in a list of events, the predator's league is going to be causing a good bit of issues and like said in the history (or somewhere in that introduction XD) there is the threat of war from other kingdoms, but as for my specific plot twists, and events I'd rather not reveal that to anyone other than co-gms (which I have none atm)

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Sun May 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Haha, I can understand not giving away to much, and I'll be sure to keep god-modding to the minimum if not at all. (can't stand it at all, that and the little voice in my head tends to help with common sense) To put it simply, there will be flaws.

Anyway, thanks, character will be up in maybe less then an hour...

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun May 30, 2010 3:38 pm

. .. ... .... ..... Little voice? .... This chick is crazy.... THAT'S JUST THE PEOPLE I NEED! lol.

But yeah no problem, feel free to tell any buddies you have on this site about this too, I'm gonan try and get a fair ammount of Rpers in it, because the more in this RP the better it will be. Just hope I don't get any hopeless numnuts.

And I look forward to it... Have a cookie! *throws a cookie at you*

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Sun May 30, 2010 4:21 pm

*a cookie is thrown at me but is caught as a brownie....HOW DOES THAT WORK?!*

I'll be digging around for people now, the more the merrier!

*chinaji now leaves with a shovel off towards her backyard*

chinaji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sun May 30, 2010 7:49 pm

I'll join if thats okay o.o and are half vamps allowed? o.o;

Zenkari
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun May 30, 2010 10:12 pm

I'll throw my ticket into this ring. Seems genuinely interesting.

Also, Chinaji, which guild were you going to go with with your veteran character? I was thinking making a rookie character maybe a week into the faction and placing him as your characters subordinate if you chose the Knights or Warrior's guild. Of course, if you'd rather not and go your own way, I'd drop it.

I'm just throwing the idea around.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon May 31, 2010 12:01 am

To inform you she chose to be a Brigade Capeytan (lol funny pronunciation ftw) Of the Xeranian knights.
And on a completely different note, I'm so happy I'm on my computer again!!!! *it had bad viruses and I was working on fixing it all this week and had to use my spare comp until just now* I'm so happy I could cry.

I look forward to your character sheet.

OMG Zenkari sorry I must've missed your post, but yes half breeds are allowed, just remember even if they are half vampires they still have vampire weaknesses only on a smaller scale, and it's possible they may not have some of the racial traits of a vampire or whatever other race you choose to add into the mix.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon May 31, 2010 12:53 am

Alright, I've submitted my character.

I'll admit it's a bit shaky, as I'm not used to making rookie characters. I'm usually the one making the battle hardened vet, but I guess it was time to expand my horizons on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon May 31, 2010 1:02 am

Lol I already looked at it, he seems fine, and good playing new types of characters is fun ♥. *stamps the sheet with approval*

I was wondering if I could have Nyx be acquainted with Jackson from possibly a previous mission. Also if you'd like I could do a picture of him for you (I'm gonna anyways for fun plus I need to practice)

But yeah I was thinking they have been assigned a mission or two together due to the fact that they both are quick studies and what not.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon May 31, 2010 1:16 am

Oh yeah, please. To both questions, the picture and the mission.

I never had a picture drawn of a character I made. It would be amazing of you to draw him.

As for the mission, what did you have in mind?

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon May 31, 2010 1:21 am

Haha okie well as for the mission. I was thinking that since she specializes in dark magic and has a strong awareness to it and he's a member of the knights maybe some kind of foreign affair mission with either the vampires or were wolves in their respective kingdom, or maybe monster control in the mountains, or something along those lines, you have anything you think may work more?

And also how long is his hair? XD

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon May 31, 2010 1:34 am

Well, I would have to go with the monster control mission in the mountains, as he is from a mountainous part of the world, home field advantage and all that. Plus with Nyx's Animal affinity and the relatively low profile of the mission as opposed to a foreign affair mission.

As for his hair, I would have to say it's about the average, unkempt style. Kinda short. If you need more, please just ask.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon May 31, 2010 1:42 am

KK and yep she loooves the fluffeh creatures hahaha.

I think I just need two more things, is his scar following the right side of the jaw or left and would you say he looks more like a man or a boy (difference being he looks like a teen or an older guy, bleh either way he's still gonna look a little young XD)

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon May 31, 2010 1:44 am

The scar is on his right side, and he looks more like a man. Although if he does look a little young, that's fine. He's only 24.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eorzea on Mon May 31, 2010 5:24 am

Well, I've submitted my character application. She's a sort of 'verteran' in a sense, at least, in melee combat. Not so much of magic but well.

Though, I want to know if the Predator's League would have any interaction with the other Guilds, especially since their relationship are supposedly a little shaky due to their apparent crime of attacking humans. I'm a little worried if my character ends up being the only member of the League.

:D

Eorzea
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qwertymann on Mon May 31, 2010 6:09 am

Hey. So this sounds very interesting and I immediately suggested a character idea. :)

If he's accepted, this will be my first RP on this site I joined.
Gotta start somewhere! Oh and have no fret, I know how to manage a character and make them have substance and realism, just in case some type of doubt exists in your mind about me... being a newbie and all.
:)

Qwertymann
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Mon May 31, 2010 10:58 am

Talisman, I wouldn't mind if your character would be placed under Linth's command. What's RP without character interaction? :P

As for the mission, animal control sounds good. Perhaps Linth could tag along to show the newbie the ropes....Naw, that might be odd, seeing such a high ranking character do that... But I am sure you could add a few twists and turns to get more people in this mission of sorts.

Eorzea, if it comes to the point where its obvious that no one is going to be in the League, I wouldn't mind playing a character from there either.

can't wait until this thing gets started!!

chinaji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon May 31, 2010 11:05 am

@Eorzea You can be a veteran and combat and still get knocked on your bum from time to time so that's fine ^.^. And it all depends on your character how she interacts with others, if she were to be a member of the predator's league she'd be a bit of an antagonist no matter what, because people of the predator's league break laws set in place to protect the other races. If she weren't a big member she could probably keep it on the down low that's she's in it and have loads of interaction with the others but you'd have to figure out a reason why. And to ease you a little I have a few people asking me about it in PM but I can't guarantee they'll join it.

@Qwertymann: No worries even if you were totally new I'd still let you in like you said everyone has to start somewhere. ^.^

Both of you are accepted.

And you guys don't be afraid to make any prior relationships before the RP starts, which if we keep going at this rate will be soon. For instance Qwertymann (I think I'm gonna call you Qwer for short if you don't mind) Our characters may be acquainted since they are both members of the mage guild, but its possible they also have only seen each other and never really spoken since they specialize in different types of magic. Your choice if they know each other ^.^

@Chinaji: We were discussing a past mission but it's realistic they would have to do it again, I don't mind if you guys don't. Also i love saying your name.... Chinaji

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!