Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sekirei: Oasis

Sekirei: Oasis

a part of “Sekirei: Oasis”, a fictional universe by Dragon_Pirate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sekirei: Oasis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sekirei: Oasis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Ok, So here is the state of things.
Poptart has two characters she is writing up while she is in school today.
On top of that, I have convinced two more of my friends to join gateway and this rp. <3
So, People are on the way.
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Muahahahahaha more! more! *laugh of insanity*

Ya, I have no clue as to why but I do feel hyper today..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Your_Dark_Prince on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:16 pm

-sneaks up behind Dragon and tickles her sides-
Hello, dear friend. I have created my account and submitted a character to this roleplay. :P
First Class and Fancy Free
She's high society,
She's got the best of everything,
What could I guy like me, ever really offer?
She is perfect as she can be
Why should I even bother?
Cause she is so high
High above me, She's so lovely

Your_Dark_Prince
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:00 pm

-squirms away and hides behind Chris-
Hello Sam and stop tickling me.
Poptart and Jess need to hurry up.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyokoshi on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:41 pm

G-Guys.. I-I dont know where to post at. D: I don't see it.
No. Just no. No.

Miyokoshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:40 am

Just go to where you posted your character. Six tabs to the right is where you can find the IC

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:12 am

Miyokoshi, Are you going to post?

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:44 am

Ill make her -.-

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Just wanted to apologize for the delay on my reply. Crappy circumstances lead to unfortunate technical difficulties. I know its been happening quite a bit lately but just bear with me as I am working extremely hard to fix this.

Again, I apologize.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!