Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Journey to the New World

Journey to the New World

a part of “Journey to the New World”, a fictional universe by LightningFox111.

A lighthearted fantasy adventure based loosely on the world of Grandia.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Journey to the New World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Journey to the New World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightningFox111 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:37 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Journey to the New World"

Welcome to my roleplay! It's been a long time since I've created one, and my VERY first time using this new interface, so please bear with me. Take some time to browse the information available and submit your character once you're ready.
To have loved and lost is better than never having loved at all...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LightningFox111
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Journey to the New World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alkonis on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:53 am

Hey! I checked into the roleplay, and it seems to have a lot of potential. I'm still a tad confused by the geography and the names that you dropped, but I suppose I'll memorize it all in time.

I look forward to trekking the Journey to the New World with my new character, Marigold Goldenweek, and I wish you and the roleplay the best of luck!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alkonis
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:38 am

This sounds like it could be interesting, but there wasn't very much information in the introduction as to what it's actually about or what kind of roleplay this will be. Could you please fill me and everyone else that's curious in on a bit more of the plot? Also, I'm not sure what you mean in the restrictions on characters section where you say characters need to hail from the Old World.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightningFox111 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Hey folks - thanks for your interest in this roleplay.

@Alkonis: I'll add more information about the locations later. If you have any questions about the geography, please let me know. I'm still in the process of fleshing everything out.

@Monroe: I'm sorry about that, Monroe. I'll beef up the introduction for you shortly.

LightningFox111
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!