Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Assassin War

The Assassin War

a part of “The Assassin War”, a fictional universe by NateStei.

Assassins have risen from the darkness to defeat the threat of the Kinra Knights.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Assassin War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Assassin War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:34 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Assassin War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NateStei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Assassin War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm interested, but I want to get a few things straight.

1) We're not allowed to kill bad guy PCs without the owner's permission. I expect there will be NPCs we are allowed to stabify, right?

2) Are there any firearms available in this time period? I don't expect there to be advanced automatic rifles and plane-mounted death lasers, but what about matchlock/wheel-lock firearms?

3) What is the typical style of dress for the populace in this time period?
From the depths, I return!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:47 pm

1) Any player cannot be killed off without permission but you can kill off any of the unnamed assassination targets whenever. My character Marie Raime cannot be killed even though she is in the Assassination target, I will most likely surrender my character but she will not die. If you decide to kill an NPC, you will play as them before they die. Like what I did in my first post, I played a shadowy assassin with no name.

2) The year is around like 1254 or something like that... I believe the first gun was made around the late 1400s. I would not like any firearms except cannons, which would most likely be guarding an assassination target.

3) The dress style is a small issue with me and the roleplay. I would try to find, for assassin outfit, something like Assassin's Creed would work but for casual and elegant, confuse me, I use silk for the elegant but I didn't really think it through. I searched up like medieval clothing and it showed like what Ballien wore in Kingdom of Heaven, if you've seen that movie, or Robin Hood, the new one. I'm sorry I can't give you more information about this but it was a flaw I made. But I'd just think of something in the medieval times.

I hope that helps.

NateStei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:18 pm

I hope this helps you for the clothing. My friend sent this to me.[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1200–1300_in_fashion[/url]

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:31 pm

That helps tremendously, thanks. I will have something ASAP.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Oh ye of little faith NateSei my dear :P
Catch teh butterfly!
*by this person*

inu-bri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DNA on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm

O_o;; I've been on vacation for a month, and when I return, there are 400+ posts? Anybody care to give me a quick summary?
First learn the meaning of what you say, and then speak. -Epictetus

DNA
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!