Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thy Kingdom Come

Thy Kingdom Come

a part of “Thy Kingdom Come”, a fictional universe by Azreal671.

Ignite the flames of War. Trample over your enemies and topple Gods in this action-heavy RP. It only takes one act of violence to spark a retaliation of monolithic proportions.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Thy Kingdom Come”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Thy Kingdom Come

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 pm

K, cool. I'm thinking about creating a second character as well, but I'll wait until you have the monsters and units thing updated, cause I like the sound of the ally troops with poison and explosives and whatnot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azreal671 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:20 am

@Queen:
Yeah, go ahead.

@Gabe and everyone else:
My keyboard is no longer available to me for the moment.
I will not be able to post for a while.

I am leaving moderator privelages to Fearless until I come back.

btw, i am using the on screen keyboard, so writing this out is a pain :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azreal671
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:19 pm

I submitted it already- needs approval or whatever.
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -xFearless on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:39 am

All Castor aligned characters proceed to post in Acreholm, please! :D

Azzy will be joining you once he starts being a good boy.

Any Locust aligned characters (chyea right ]; ) post in Ragnos.

This is basically a segue to another major arc in the story. Just spend time communicating with the other RPers and develop your characters a little.
Remember, the Castors just suffered a monumental loss! It's tragic! Some of you should be in tears! :P

-xFearless
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azreal671 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 am

Phew!

I'm back. That definitely did not last as long as I thought it would :D

I'm finishing the unit lists as we speak.

And GUYS!

COME ON!
COME BACK!

And if anyone is thinking of leaving, then just say so?
It really sucks when you just disappear for days at a time.

@Queeny
I really need to ask before I approve your character.
The city is gone, and all civilians are in Argos (Which will NOT be included in the RP for now).
How do you plan to bring Sylvia in?

Azreal671
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:45 pm

I was thinking I'd say that she was one of the people that refused to leave her home when ordered and Judas ended up teleporting her. He teleported those hundred or so people out, right?

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azreal671 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:05 pm

@Queeny
Make sense.
Okay, approved.

Azreal671
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:31 am

sweeeet.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megaflash on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:40 am

This has certainly gotten more interesting....
I came onto the internet looking for some intelligent conversation, this is what I found.

Megaflash
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megaflash on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:19 pm

Yay! Character development!

Megaflash
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Umm, Gallus671. Since no one has picked it up I would like to make a comment about your latest post.

First I have no way of telling what your character is saying and what he is thinking. There is a section where it looks like you are talking to my character but there are no ""s. And your character seems to be telepathic, knowing things that only thought, namely the part about Valkarie's master, which is only referred to but nothing is Said about it, so your character can't learn of it that way.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azreal671 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:18 am

@Gallus

After rereading that section, Sky is correct. Please fix that.

@Everyone.

Okay so here it is. In reference to my Apple Eagle post.
I need a vote of who thinks I shouldn't make the Argos City place and just explain what happened in another Apple Eagle Post.
OR
Who wants to take part in story over in Argos?

Azreal671
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:09 am

If you have a plan and want to just run through it as a plot point, and not a full on story arc, thats fine by me. If you want it be a story arc though, that'd be cool and interesting as well. It might even give Tam an excuse to run from Acreholm once more, and he'd love that.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azreal671 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:22 am

It's a story arc all right. It will definitely be an extended part of the plot as to hold off the inevitable, and hopefully provide more depth to Castor.

I love how we refer to our characters as real people.
It has a slight twinge of insanity, but you know, it's still cool xD

Azreal671
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:08 am

Hahaha, totally! I do it 'cause when I roleplay, I play in character. What that character would do, how he feels, what knowledge of the situation he'd have. Not what I would do, or feel, or what knowledge I have. In depth, immersed role playing. So yeah, slightly crazy? Can't deny that I suppose. XD But it does make for more quality RPing I think.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:11 pm

I really can't give an opinion on what to do with the story because all in all I'm rather confused. What are you actually planning to do in your story arc? Or is that secret for now.

@Gallus, you kinda did it again. I can only guess at what your character is actually saying.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azreal671 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:56 pm

The purpose of chp1 was for Valkarie to regain the Eye of the Storm. In what way that unfolded was dictated by Gabe, who had PM'd me previously. That was achieved through Tam's untimely loss of his left appendage. Great writing btw Gabe, whooo!
*CHEERS*

Chp2 was explained by Fearless in a previous OOC post.
Now is a time for character development. Talk amongst each other.
Explore the cities, that kind of thing.
Remember, a HUGE tragedy has just befallen Castor, and Locust has scored a victory.
It's a time for mourning, and it's a time for celebration.
The current dialogue is between Valkarie and Augustus, and eventually other NPC's. If you want to include yourself, then by all means, do so. I never said you couldn't now could I hm? :D

However *ahem* Argos is a different story. Reinforcements were perceived to be on there way, but they never came. The king is still the global power of Castor, and he has every intention of getting to the bottom of why Feign was neglected by the secular government.

And on a rather unfortunate note: Gallus671 is leaving Thy Kingdom Come. We will miss him dearly. *tears*

Azreal671
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Okay, Thankskskskskskssss XD. Lol, mad fingers.
Aww Gallywally is leaving o;, I guess Shyra only has Deren to pick on now.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azreal671 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:25 am

O_O

Okay. Well now you all know my name is Anthony lol.
That was way more information than I wanted him to share.
Buuut okay, can't take it back.

For some strange reason, I have access to the internet again.
For how long? I'm not sure. But now you know, If I just so happen to disappear, yeah.

Azreal671
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:44 am

I am so confused. What are you talking about?

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!