Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rainy Days

Rainy Days

a part of “Rainy Days”, a fictional universe by TatteredXPrincess.

When a rainy day sends a group of teenage girls to an alternate universe and right into the arms of princes, everything changes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rainy Days”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Rainy Days

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:59 pm

sooo.... exactly when am I going to use these characters of mine.... T_T

I miss actually posting in this story. In my own way I want to see how AraSi would react to Eres. O.o that would be interesting. However, I can't do that quite yet now can I? =.=

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Yep. Told you you wouldn't be able to find it V_V

And that particular bird tribe warrior is exactly what I want. And the only place i can find it is in a Negima manga. Someone should, I dunno...draw it and post it on google images XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:12 pm

v.v
I could go find the negima page v.v
But I really need to finish that intro soon :/
If I make the lashes dark
And the eyes more bright
And the lips more scarlet,
Or ask if all be right
From mirror after mirror,
No vanity's displayed:
I'm looking for the face I had
Before the world was made.
~W.B. Yeats

Edamame
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Johnalyn on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Just popping in to say 'Ello real quick :) Leiori has been bugging me about coming to this site for a while now and I decided to check it out real quick. I have to say, this looks really interesting and when dear Lei finally gets around to finishing what she seems to be encharged with(procrasination for the win :P), I'll probably come back to submit a character.

What positions/characters are open/needed/wanted by the way? :)

Johnalyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:42 pm

None :P
Whatever you want for a character Johny, you may have >:3
Just, you know, no more characters like Wisteria again >.>
I don't think I can handle that ._.

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Excellent to see someone else taking an interest in this RP.

All positions are open, needed, and wanted :)

Unless echo and Rockin get back...then I don't think we need anymore girls @_@

Are we good with the 3 princes, Desir, Cain, and Vincent? Or should we have more?

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:05 pm

._.;
Don't we have four princes(and one princess >.>)?
We could have more, though I think it might be better to try other roles(like advisors, generals, philosphers, ect. >.>)
For variety....

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:50 am

Ah yeah, I guess I did forget Trepas....

And princess? ...where?

>_>
<_<

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:00 pm

>.> Technical princess?
I don't know :/
I guess just four princes then...

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Technical?

Now you've confused me @_@

Though that does bring up a good point. I guess the only reason we don't have any princesses is because the original theme was all about princes going with the girls.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:11 pm

The technical princess would be Trinette :/
But yeah, I always wondered why we only have princes :/
Might have simply been that I never took the time to really mention Desir's siblings or Trepas' sister ._.;
While Vincent and Cain are only childs...
well Cain is now an only child o.o

ohhhh, and Ima test out this coding real quick here :/

On a Rainy Day
The day is cold, and dark, and dreary;
It rains, and the wind is never weary;
The vine still clings to the moldering wall,
But at every gust the dead leaves fall,
And the day is dark and dreary.

My life is cold, and dark, and dreary;
It rains, and the wind is never weary;
My thoughts still cling to the moldering Past,
But the hopes of youth fall thick in the blast
And the days are dark and dreary.

Be still, sad heart! and cease repining;
Behind the clouds is the sun still shining;
Thy fate is the common fate of all,
Into each life some rain must fall,
Some days must be dark and dreary.
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Grah, I have no idea who Trinette is.

Wait.

Trinette's the nixie.

>_>
<_<

Curse my severely unusual memory.

Hmm, it would be interesting if Vincent had a sister...strange, but interesting.

And the poem was a very good choice, as was the picture.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:22 pm

I feel that if Vincent had a sister, he might have been a very different person then he currently is :/
I always saw most of his behaviour stemming from having been an only child(his somewhat selfishness, controlling behavior, and aloofness in general :3)
Though, as usual, that could just be my inner Freud talking >:3

and glad ya like the poem :P It's one of my favorite :3

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Eh, I suppose that's part of the equation. Another factor of his overall bitterness towards the world would be that his mother has to be kept hidden...

And another part would probably be that he is just naturally a cold, bitter person.

Though deep down, he's really quite nice.

Deep down.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:31 pm

.....10,000 leagues under the sea deep?
Yeah, that makes sense :P

By the way, totally random fact, but it is insanely hot right now :O
Like, 92 degrees.
And my AC is out ;~;
I hate the Central Valley >.<

As a side note; would you rather have me just post the rp in a few hours with what I have(which is essentially only the formatting, coding, random pictures, and the intro) and edit in other things later or wait until whenever it is I can bring myself to finish everything?

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Well, it's really up to you. I'm still working on the information for vampires.

Myself, I suppose quality should come first, so I guess wait until it's finished.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Hmmm :/
I guess I'll either wait until I finish to restart then, or until this OOC thread recieves 10,000 views(seeing as we'll be abandoning it as soon as we restart ;~; all the views, all the posts, forever gone TT~TT)

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 am

We're only about 120 views off...something about this OOC is very interesting, apparently XD. Must be the people XD

True, true...all those posts, gone before we got a chance to get number one OOC topic XD

Though wait, why do we have to abandon this RP? We can leave it as it is and keep posting in this OOC.

Problem: solved! XD

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:34 am

It beautiful guys!
I may not always been obvious but i'm always lurking around this OCC ^^
Amyy and Lu-Lu will rise again! In edited perfection :3
Can't wait to start this again and yeah for some reason it is insanely popular XD

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:48 am

<:3
Yayayayaya~
Echo's staying >:3
...Now I just need to finishhhhhh ;~;
On the plus side, it is raining in usualy sunny california and I am feeling inspired :P
Yayay rain~

oh.
And you guys are mad.
Seriously.
Of course we are insanely popular :P
We(or at least you guys >:3) are mad awesome
....and we spam this thread like crack >.>
So we're (almost)always on the front page :P

As a side note, does anyone here know how to format/code?
I'm just curious :3
annnnnnd wondering if I should encode the character sheets for the general look of things or leave it to you guys to go wild with :3

Edamame
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!