Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black Butler: A New Contract

Black Butler: A New Contract

a part of “Black Butler: A New Contract”, a fictional universe by jjia101.

It has been centuries since Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis has disappeared but many still have a contract with a demon....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Butler: A New Contract”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Black Butler: A New Contract

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Yay, we've got our fourth guy! I'm antsy to get this started, too. We should be able to kick off soon. Any general ideas for plot wise or how to start off? Do these guys know each other or will they be introduced because of their businesses/betrothed like Ciel was to Elizabeth/hold a ball? XD
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 pm

I'll make my char when human 4 is made cause I don't wanna throw myself off in the profile o.o;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenkari
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jjia101 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:57 pm

I love everyone of you guys...
Thank you for joining my first Rp and I hope everyone has fun...
YaoiDruggie I reserved that...
I think they will know each other because of their businesses if they have a company or something related, but they have never met...
I think a ball would be quite a good idea...
Ell®

jjia101
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfamousRaven on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Ohhh.. I like the ball idea:]

InfamousRaven
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Hopefully I did the character right...*seems to always do everything wrong*

I like that idea too~ C:
YAOI is my DRUG

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:58 pm

The ball idea is good but how do the people who are no wealth get into this ball? I dunno; it's just from what I know balls were held for people with money and wealth.

THIS BALL WILL BE SPECIAL!

*Declared*
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:04 pm

They could steal clothes and sneak in~ or crash the ball or something like that~

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Oooo. Rebellion of the lower class people. I like it. I'm going to make Kyosuke just flourish in there like some girl with a too large attitude and a massive ego. Dressed in girl clothing of course because he is just that cool.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jjia101 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:47 pm

XD...
Oh..and YaoiDruggie, the character is alright, no problems...
I like the rebellion idea but what is their purpose to crash the ball if you think about it...

jjia101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:49 pm

You know what, I have the perfect idea.

SCREW THE BALL!

They all meet by some twisted scheme of fate somewhere; like a train or a park or an exhibition. SOMETHING! Because unless they have a reason to crash it it'll be quite pointless honestly.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:02 am

Yay~

Beautiful, bravo idea!!! XDDD

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jjia101 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:32 pm

How about like when Ciel went to the Eiffel Tower...
A new building is getting built and everyone is going to see it..
How about that...
Or Garden..
I don't know what is in my head....

jjia101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:34 pm

I was thinking the food testing thing remember? Like the competition for the curry making.

There could be like some food from around the world fair and since the butlers know that the other butlers are demons it could draw them all together out of curiosity and slight paranoia as to why there are others.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Finally got things done on my end! Had writers block because the fourth human came into play so quickly. x.x

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:04 pm

I have a question~ Would I be able to make a second character? Just asking~

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:45 pm

XD Yaay, good ideas. Other demons would probably attract demons, and they'd probably subtly push their Master's towards said food tasting thing, maybe to compete? And they'd all crash together.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Ah, for the rebellion thing, Gazette would crash because he was bored and hates rich people~ XD
The taste testing is cool too~

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Felice would probably just crash it because she's bored/and she's a bitc--... Y'know? Well, she'd probably come dressed as a guy, too, and drag poor White along. She's not fond of richies either.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Whatever it is we need that Zenkari guy's character accepted so that we can start. Besides; they probably won't meet each other until they all find out what's going on so we have maybe three posts per person to find out.

I hate planning shit.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Maybe I didn't write enough? Even though I think I did my half best since I had to think of good ideas although I was feeling lazy. Plus it was sunday. >> << >>

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!