Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wells Project

The Wells Project

a part of “The Wells Project”, a fictional universe by SolemnStories.

In a land of the future, there are those who live in the past.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wells Project”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Wells Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:40 pm

lilozzy wrote:
Loxley wrote:Hey, at least he didn't come in guns blazing. ;)

That would have been epic.... but still they way you did it was also great

Thanks. Glad you guys enjoyed the show. XD

I figure we'll save the "coming in guns blazing" until later, though I'm not sure Gabriel Cross would stoop to such crude methods to acquire the blueprints. I haven't decided yet. ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:21 pm

^Mmmhm sure, Mister 'do anything to get the blueprints'

=P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Anything, including wooing cougars. Rawrrrr. >:D

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:55 pm

roflmao Wow dude! That cracked me up so much. I'm sitting at work...noticed i had an email and someone replied to OOC. So I stop for a sec to check it...and next thing i know I'm getting called a cougar XD I feel so dirty!! O.o lol

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Hahaha, don't worry, "cougar" is a compliment in my book. XD

By the way, I'm gonna let Gabriel step back for a while and let the others get a good part of the mission done before I make another post. There won't be much for him to do yet anyway. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Aww ok but yeah that makes sense. I don't want you to have to make a post about him sitting back at his desk twiddling his tumbs plotting world domination...though if you want to its cool XD But feel free to delve into his personal life a bit if you'd like, I'm sure no one would mind.

I am rather anxious and excited to see how the mission works out, I'll be playing as Jeremy mostly until it's over (kinda same deal as you Loxley, Jannett's not goanna have much to do lol). I'm sure everyone has they're own exciting ideas, I know I do. Good luck to all and have fun! Also as there was no assigned "mission leader" for this one everyone has to work things out as a team or as they go ^_^

O! Btw all, since I forgot to put the curfew time in my last post it will be 9 p.m. future time at an abandoned residence that they each have a map/directions to. You'll be ariving in the future, around 8 a.m. Other than that its open to personal interpritation. Have fun!

Also: To any not assigned to the mission, I will prob do at least one more post with Jannett to give you guys something to do =)

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:44 am

Haha, I think I might do that, and maybe explore his ambitions and reasons a bit as well. I'll see if I can come up with something fun. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:24 am

I'm beginning to wonder who's goanna be brave enough to post next =P

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Well there you are. Just, I forgot which city we're supposed to be in, and I can't go back to check.

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:14 pm

I didn't specify, so it doesn't much matter if you're veiuge...otherwise...you pick! ^_^

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit guys, I shall write up one soon, everybody keep up the good work! :D

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:55 am

Hey, guys. Just in case my character should be approached by any of the characters here during the next two days, as unlikely as it might be since they're in another timeline right now... I won't be at home for these next two days, as I'm heading up to Stockholm for entry trials to the Army's Life Guard Regiment. So I might take some time with posting. Should be back by sunday, though. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:58 am

Alright thanks man, goodluck!

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:22 am

I could've sworn I dropped off a reply to this thread...

Anyway, thanks for the GL, Solemn. Everything went dandy, and I'll know in two weeks if I'm accepted, and now I'm back and able to post again. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Alright, cool. I'm worried that I'm loosing players...I've kinda been hoping someone else would post but it's been a little while =/

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:00 pm

I took a day off from all roleplaying today, but I can try and make another post tomorrow to push things in the right direction. ;) Though I can't do much with everyone stuck in the 1930's. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah I know, no worries man there's only so much you can do. I guess I'll just go ahead and post again soon.

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Aaaaand Gabriel did some more villainous flirting. ;)

Mon Refuge is supposed to be a French restaurant, by the way. Five starry, very luxuous, high class and stuff. You know, Gabriel's kind of place. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Aww flowers for me? *batts eyelashes*
Too bad I have to be one of the good guys ;)

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Aye, 'tis true. :(

But, there was no rule in the Handbook of Good Guys saying you couldn't have some, shall we say romance, with one of the badguys. It's the best kind of romance, really. Rawrrrr. ;) Bwahahahaha. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!