Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hitman Reborn: A New Generation

Hitman Reborn: A New Generation

a part of “Hitman Reborn: A New Generation”, a fictional universe by xCrossX21.

The Vongola family is searching for their 20th boss. Once again they find themselves in Japan. What happens when a new threat awaits them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hitman Reborn: A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hitman Reborn: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hitman Reborn: A New Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hitman Reborn: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:34 am

I'd like to reserve the Vongola Cloud Guardian.
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lycos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:49 am

I'll reserve Vongola Rain Guardian, if I can.

Looking forward to this!

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:55 am

I am sorry Lycos but I sent him a PM last night at about 10:30 PM EST reserving the Vongola Cloud

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:38 pm

@Lycos- yupp i checked the time you guys sent in the reservation and A.C got to me first ;P
sorry >< maybe you can go for another character? if you want i can arrange something...

@Lightning Flash- reserved XD

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Also.
note that we need some NPCs. (mainly for the bad guys.)
the main reason why i want all the bad guys to be an NPC was because they wont be in the rp all the time.
of course some will be defeated, or maybe even die... and at that point they kinda become pointless. which is why i dont want anyone to have an actual character as the bad guy. soooooo, if you have any ideas make a simple outline (with little description, personality, and just a bit of their ability) of a character who can play as a NPC and posted here in the OOC thread. I'll make a profile for all NPCs & copy and paste it there :D The reason why I'm doing this is simple. As you see in the anime, the characters are bothered by some antagonist throughtout the story. I dont want this rp to be boring and just bleh... ^^

&& There's an option:
1.) we can start the rp by everybody having no idea just yet, and having the hitmans appoarch the sky guardians. slowly, they'll start coming together.

2.) we can start by having everyone already know that they are a guardian, and just doing their usual thing. (going to school, training, etc..) & then they find out about the new association blah blah blah...

Another thing I'm thinking is a quick battle between the guardians. since the 2 families are pretty much rivals at the moment.
after they find about about the association, they decid to team up :D
of course some characters wont be getting along at first. XD

^ is tht confusing O.o
okie if you have any questions feel free to ask. I'll try answering the best I can ;P
oohhh and if you think my ideas are a blehhh (which i wont be surprised if it is... came back from school my brain is fried, cant think well... -.-) then feel free to post your own idea ;P or simply just add onto mine.

...i really should stop talking. soo there you have it XD

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincetheRipper on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:21 pm

I like Option 1, probably because im more familiar with it. Also, is there a town or city much of this will take place in?

PrincetheRipper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:29 pm

I prefer option number 3 where the y do battle first as I have my character Zane depending on him already being the Guardian

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:46 pm

I like option number one the best, however I am willing to go with whatever. =)

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:51 pm

in my opinion, i would say option number 1-3. what i mean is how about, the new bosses don't know they are supposed to be the next boss. but their guardians know their job, they just don't know who the boss is. and then all the fighting can happen after all the confusion is done with.

If that idea doesn't sound to good.. I'm up for doing whatever. so just tell me when it starts.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:55 pm

hmm how about, for those of you who wants option 1, you'll have no idea about it. and as the rp goes, you slowly find out about it, but think that it's just a game.. like yamamoto did.

for those whoever likes option 2 you can start the rp by already knowing you're a guardian.

then as for the last idea, we can have them fight, and during that fight everyone realized that this is all real, and their abilities. ^^

again, any other ideas post here :D

or I like chris's idea too XD

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincetheRipper on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:42 pm

i like Cross's new idea, lets do it

PrincetheRipper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:39 pm

If you would like I can take up a couple more characters, but would prefer a maximum of 1 more

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:51 pm

It doesn't matter to me. I'm still working on my chara and making her realistic. But I already have a pic and an attitude so it's coming along. Should be able to post complete character sheet soon.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:55 pm

I'll switch to the Rain guardian of Dibernardo then.

Lycos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:16 pm

@Lycros- alrighty that works ^^

@Lightning Flash- kk^^

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sei Hiraga on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:18 am

Question: If you're gonna post how often?

Sei Hiraga
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincetheRipper on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:10 pm

posting would probably be at least oncen every 2-3 days i imagine

PrincetheRipper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:32 pm

as for posting, I would like you guys to most often ;P
but i dont mean 20 posts in 10 minutes. hard to follow that way.
& i also dont want 1x1 posts.
if you guys are posting, and there's only two ppl active, then i saw the max amount of post for each person will be 3. but if a lot of you are active, then i dont mind how much you post.
also, i really dont want one liners. at least 5 sentences :D

& not a lot of girl characters are joining -3-
so i kind of got rid of the gender thing

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Submitted!!

Sorry, I went kinda nuts on the bio.

Edit: Before anyone says anything, I did not steal ideas from anyone! I just started to read the other character bios and found quite a bit of my character to be a combo of Hide and Sadami. The character I came up with is completely origonal and I only just saw those two characters today. I just felt I had to get that out there before somebody got mad. -_-
Last edited by Lightning Flash on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!