Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Brittle Orphans

BrittleHouse catch up for Sleepyhead Slackers

a part of “Brittle Orphans”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

You've been purchased by the mysterious man who goes by the name of brittle... what you dont realise when they pin that name tag to your chest is that..your life will never be the same again... PLACES STILL OPEN GRAB IT WHILE ITS HOT!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brittle Orphans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] BrittleHouse catch up for Sleepyhead Slackers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:26 pm

You can post here and ask what the heck went on when you were away. We'll fill you in :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] BrittleHouse catch up for Sleepyhead Slackers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:45 am

Soon soon m'chick :D you can totally make your amazing customer enterance :D i'll get the orphans washed up and ready and then some can begin serving you as a new customer!! You can arrive in style in reception :D:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfHikari on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:44 pm

I was rather be called a busy man since I can only checking-in the RPGateway only for a several times... Anyway, I need a catchup right now. I don't mind skipping on my characters act, but I don't know if you mind.
Sent By
<Original>
Wolf Hikari
<Its My Mystical Moon>

WolfHikari
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Basically my friend...

We've all been cooped up on the train together..then we arrive at the Brittle house to realise its a total dump and no bodies home. Then we all get darn tired and set up camp/fall asleep.
When we wake up we're in the night time brittlehouse which is all lively and lovely and full of people (strange people).
Someone called Yutta a young voiceless girl who looks strange with a snake on her head called Yuma who speaks for her, arrive to collect the new comers, they lead them down to the kitchens where Gluttony a huge fat women who is the cook says for them to go and get themselves cleaned up for work! and basically now its at the point where we're all in the bathing area where the is hardly any privicy getting bathed and ready :3
things we have discovered so far on our little journey:
1.Misa likes her privacy and hates the idea of Brittle always watching. She also thinks that humans are play things and is obsessed with watching them get off (worrying) she wasnt too fond of Ashley and has now appointed her chief plaything of the month.
2. Ashley and Spencer have become friends and Kays becoming friends with spencer too..naw isnt he loveable.
3. Spencer is a clumsy, welsh fool. ;D
4. Faithy-jane and ali have formed some peculiar friendship to the point where faithy-jane nommed off Ali's arm because she hadnt had any blood in a while. (not literally nomed of his arm but she drunk some blood from his wrist)
5.Fallon is a grumpy wolf who doesnt really like anyone atm but finds mobile phones and poker cards very facinating and spellbinding..even though he's the werewolf.
Anything else...has slipped from my mind for the time being :D

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:53 am

TT-TT

I take this is only for me......LOL!

but I am back though, sorry again peoples!!

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!