Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of The Titans

Rise of The Titans

a part of “Rise of The Titans”, a fictional universe by Demented.

For centuries The Greek Gods have been silent, allowing both humans and other creatures to live their lives . Now the Titans have come forth, rising from their prison and taking forms of humans. The time to fight..is now.(Modern Day RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of The Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Rise of The Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Demented wrote:Bahaahhahah Liar XD I am positive half the Gods dislike you dude..XD

I know mines is highly annoyed of him but he rarely fazes her mind to the least lol
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:08 pm

No need to apologize Sonata ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:15 am

Now I was playing Guitar Hero World Tour sorry lol. I'm ready to catch up now.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 am

Posted, now my ass is going to sleep. *crashes*

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tear jerking moment >.<

Poor Hades V.V

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liar on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 pm

That was sad....o.o

-Dionysus cheering on the inside :D-

But yes it was sad.....o.o

Liar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:24 pm

That was very moving for Persephone! Alright Demented! XD

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Yay! : D Thankies :3 I figured she would be sad/pissed off at that situation XD

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Welcome lol. :)

I wonder how Demeter is going to act by this. I'm thinking she's going to be very happy about it but might still have a pang of guilt on the inside because she doesn't like seeing her daughter, Persephone, all hurt and depressed.

And I fixed up my post so Anette was pleading against Zeus decision.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 pm

If you thought Ares got pissed before...

LOL

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:39 pm

And shit has once again hit the fan.

I'm debating posting as the NPC fates..o.o...XD

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm

I just realized that Cronos needs more screentime, so I'll be posting for him next.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:39 pm

I can't wait for the Fates and Cronus have more screen-time. XD

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:16 pm

I'm going to the wine store since I'm in a wine class (winery). I'll be back and I'll write a post for Hades.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:33 pm

I think I deserve an Oscor for Cronos now xD

"Why so serious?"

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jossar on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Well, you guys have certainly made my job easier...

Pressed for time at the moment, will post tomorrow.

Jossar
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm back from my drinking and hanging with friends lol.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Welcome back :o

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm

<_< lol

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 pm

I was hoping there'd be a break before chaos ensued. That may take me awhile to feel like dealing with since I feel Iron's post makes the RP dive into a nearing conclusion. We already have players who don't respond as often, and so if this RP was to already begin the war (overnight), you can imagine who the most active people are going to be. I can name only four.

Any who, forgive me for just putting aside the post at the moment. I just can't bring myself enough inspiration to have Zeus or Hades react to Iron's post just yet. It's just too early to me. Unless I was certain that everyone who already is apart of this RP, is active enough, then I'd suggest it but: Hermes, Artemis, Demeter, and even the other Titans are just not as active and seem like they require more time.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!