Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of The Titans

Ideas.

a part of “Rise of The Titans”, a fictional universe by Demented.

For centuries The Greek Gods have been silent, allowing both humans and other creatures to live their lives . Now the Titans have come forth, rising from their prison and taking forms of humans. The time to fight..is now.(Modern Day RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of The Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ideas.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:20 am

Just so you all know if theres a fight when your in your*human* form your powers are drastically weakened and your basically....ALMOST all human.

Obviously though is a Titan(in human form or not) were to fight Hera (my character) there is a VERY VERY large possibility she could die.

If my character does uhm...perish V.V then I would still be Persephone and THE NPC's.

As Gods though it's easier to say that even though Aphrodite is strong because a lot of people believe Love is the strongest force on earth(Yes that's corny I know.) She can be hurt even in her god form...mostly because she is not uhm...experienced in the art of war.

Now in this place Aineias lord of men might have perished had not Aphrodite, Zeus’ daughter, been quick to perceive him, his mother, who had borne him to Ankhises the ox-herd; and about her beloved son came streaming her white arms, and with her white robe thrown in a fold in front she shielded him, this keeping off the throne weapons lest some fast-mounted Danaan strike the bronze spear through his chest and strip the life from him. She then carried her beloved son out of the fighting ...
Meanwhile ... he [Diomedes] swung the pitiless bronze at Kypris [Aphrodite], knowing her for a god without warcraft, not of those who, goddesses , range in order the ranks of men in the fighting, not Athene and not Enyo, sacker of cities.
Now as, following her through the thick crowd, he caught her, lunging in his charge far toward the son of high-hearted Tydeus made a thrust against he soft hand with the bronze spear, and the spear tore the skin driven clean on through the immortal robe that the very Kharites had woven for her carefully over the palm’s base; and blood immortal flowed from the goddess, ikhor, that which runs in the veins of the blessed divinities; since these east no food, nor do they drink of the shining wine, and therefore the have no blood and are called immortal. She gave a great shriek and let fall her son she was carrying, but Phoibos Apollon caught him up and away in his own hands, in a dark mist, for fear that some fast-mounted Danaan might strike the bronze spear through his chest and strip the life from him. But Diomedes of the great war cry shouted after her: ‘Give way, daughter of Zeus, from the fighting and the terror. It is not then enough that you lead astray women without warcraft? Yet, if still you must haunt the fighting, I think that now you will shiver even when you hear some other talking of battles.’
So he spoke, and the goddess departed in pain, hurt badly, and Iris wind-footed took her by the hand and led her away from the battle, her lovely skin blood-darkened, wounded and suffering. Thee to the left of the fighting she found Ares the violent sitting, his spear leaned into the mist, and his swift horses. Dropping on one knee before her beloved brother in deep supplication she asked for his gold-bridled horses: ‘Beloved brother, rescue me and give me your horses so I may come to Olympos where is the place of the immortals. I am in too much pain from the wound of a mortal’s spear stroke, Tydeus’ son’s, who would fight now even against Zeus father.’"

It's a part of the Illiad (one of my favorite books) when the Trojan war was happening.

So Aphrodite,Hera,Persephone,Demeter(Unless she...does some sort of plant thing o.o) and Hermes....not all fighters. XD so I doubt Godmodding will...be bad in this rp

You CAN die :)

P.S Sorry for the long ass post...XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:35 am

It's not that long at all lol.

See, the gods and the Titans all have weaknesses. No one has the most or the less power over the others.

Though if we die off too soon, then the rp will mostly likely die. So can we stay alive and fight it to the end regardless all odds? Just to make it fair for everyone.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:37 am

Of course! I would hope people fight to the best of their abilites . I wanna keep this R.P going for as long as possible.

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:47 am

Awesome! Now your talkin' lol.

I know we all will be fighting to the best of our abilities. >:)

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Ooh! Ooh! I could make Cronos like a Hannibal Lecter/Joker kind of psychopath! That would perfect.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:26 pm

XD you could do that. Hannibal Lecter lol...XD

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:35 pm

I just remembered that this thread exists. But I think the gods and goddesses should be able to use the full-extent of their powers whenever they wish, but they must understand that there will be repercussions. The players should plan and discuss how the battles will go OOC before they commence IC. That way everything can remain in storyline and no malice will be necessary between players. It just isn't fun anymore when games get like that.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Sonata wrote:I just remembered that this thread exists. But I think the gods and goddesses should be able to use the full-extent of their powers whenever they wish, but they must understand that there will be repercussions. The players should plan and discuss how the battles will go OOC before they commence IC. That way everything can remain in storyline and no malice will be necessary between players. It just isn't fun anymore when games get like that.

I think that would be a great idea; that way no one will feel cheated or undermined.

Good with putting that to light.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!