Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fairytale Resistance

The Fairytale Resistance

a part of “The Fairytale Resistance”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

The land of fairy stories is not as happy and magical as you would think. Oppressed for years by a tyrannical Queen, fairytale characters rise up to try and reclaim their happy endings...but a wolf is on the prowl...a bad one.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fairytale Resistance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Fairytale Resistance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:17 pm

I'm putting Lottie on hold as another RPer might be interested in taking the role of Rumplestiltskin, and thier backgrounds might not match up entrirely, so I'm keeping that on hold until they decide and things get works out. Hope that's alright.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:53 pm

lol I had no idea this finally started. I didn't get any email alert. o_o I'll get to reading right away.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:33 am

Oh - it started! I didn't get an email, sorry >...<
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:38 am

O.O I think something went weird with the character page for a moment, because I could see other characters like Foolish Lottie and another dragon, but now that I refreshed, they're gone o...o

Did anyone else see this?

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 pm

I had that at first, but then I refreshed again and Lottie was back. :| XD So I figure they're in the RP but rpgateway just did something funny?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:31 am

I'm still here guys. I'm just doing a lot of stuff this weekend and I might post as Puss soon. He's kind of just a hired hand that needs to be hired so, yeah, I'll need a point to introduce him. But yeah, when I get a chance to sit here, I'll look it up.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornupleather on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Sorry guys ignore this message, I just need to post 10 times in a forum before I can PM! :(

tornupleather
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:53 am

Anyone seen Amaranta? Cause I really want to get back into this but I can't until either Lottie responds or someone else talks to Karen.
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 am

Yay, a Pinocchio! Even if he's still in progress, that's great!

But... did we lose both Queen Grimhilde and Lottie?! They're in the orphanage... ;_;

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:08 am

Yeah, we seem to have lost them all of a sudden. =(

That's a pity.

Still yes, we've got Pinoccchio.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Might be without internet for five days, (AHHHHHH!) so I might go quiet for a while. I will be back though.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:56 am

Has this roleplay died? I really hope not, I was enjoying this.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!