Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Altaea Saga: The Prince

Altaea Saga: The Prince

a part of “Altaea Saga: The Prince”, a fictional universe by Mr D.

Over a decade ago the nation of Valania, the last line of defence against the mighty empire of Sarife was occupied and subjugated. Now The lost Prince of Valania will wreak his vengeance on those who betrayed his family and usurped his throne.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Altaea Saga: The Prince”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Altaea Saga: The Prince

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Nevermind that. I just posted it up since I was taking too long. Crack on.

EDIT: Sarife based characters should (obviously) keep their posts to the Sarife location. If you do accidentally post in the wrong section(It happens to everyone. Well not me, obviously but you know... Other people.) just edit the post to be empty and repost in the appropriate location.
There was a signature here.

It's gone now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr D
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Yo dawg I heard you like posts so I put a post in your trunk so you can RP while you drive.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:57 am

And I'm up to date on all my RPs. Now if I can stick to a schedule I should be able to keep up with them all fairly easily.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 am

So. My plan is to keep to a schedule of a post every two days (weekends not permitting as I'm often away from my computer.) I'm hoping that (once everyone is introduced at least) we can keep to a schedule of one post per person every three days. That way we can keep on at a fair pace and not worry about leaving people behind. Does that sound OK with everyone?

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:15 am

I find this most agreeable.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:42 am

Agreed-- I await my go-ahead to continue.
Her fingertips, outstretched, sketched a farewell,
Her eyes, downcast, asked when I would return.
And I replied, "What traveler went forth
Who knew the fate God had in store for him?"

-Unattributed, quoted in al-Abshihi (d. 1446), Al-mustatraf

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Posted an intro for my character(s).
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:24 am

I know, I know, character overload, but I felt it best to get the setup out of the way as quickly as possible, so we can keep the plot moving and get everyone involved.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:47 pm

The Lord-Captain I refer to in my post is Bernholdt, who Gideon originally spoke to. Making a tidy exit.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:41 am

I won't be able to post most of next week. Mardi Gras.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Forgive me if this is being bold, but here's a map of the city of Voltas. I've been learning to draw maps entirely in Photoshop, and I thought it'd be good practice and give everyone something to work with.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felicity on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:24 am

Wow, Saint Michael, that looks really well done. :)
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better, and your better is best.

Felicity
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:35 pm

All is well, my beleaguered subjects. I, 7, have come from across a sea of plastics beads and back-washed alcohol to bring you, my beloved people, my RP skittles.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:28 pm

I see...

Saint Michel that's really cool.

So I've moved things along a little, hopefully this will give people more to work with. I had planned on setting things up some more, but it seemed as though people were losing interest so at least now there is something for your characters to respond to.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Ok, I'll have a post up tonight, soon as I get back from work.

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:30 am

I'm back-- grotesquely sunburned and missing my cell phone charger -- but I'm back. Catching up now.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:32 am

I'm back-- grotesquely sunburned and missing my cell phone charger -- but I'm back. Catching up now.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:47 am

Hmm. I was hoping at least one person could have posted something up over the weekend. Instead I come back and the last post is still the one I made nearly 5 days ago. Its not like I've not given people something to work with.

At the urging of my co-GM I'm going to implement a strike system. If people don't post at least once every 3 days (discounting unforseen circumstances or occasions when your character is unable to act, in which case PM me and let me know when you get the chance.) then you get a strike. 3 strikes and I'll be forced to remove you from the RP and make your character an NPC. I regret having to do this, but at the current pace we're never going to get anywhere.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Apologies, I'm just waiting for the night to be over so my character can reappear.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Michel on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Apologies if I don't get a post up in the next few days -- I'm applying for a job and it's taking a lot of my time.

Saint Michel
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!