Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Godai War: Ch.1

The Godai War

a part of “The Godai War: Ch.1”, a fictional universe by kotaro7914.

In the near future, humankind can control the elements, and the world is at war once again. The Western Alliance against the Eastern Coalition.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Godai War: Ch.1”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Godai War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:43 am

Well, the only way we can revive things, is by starting to post again ^^
So please, start posting! I'm tripping over my own feet. I LOVE playing commander of armed forces xD
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:02 pm

I have posted and started it up again! Go on and continue the war of the elements!
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Waiting for approval :D

Its not the how good the background is.
Its not how good the description is.
Its the visualization that people feel from the story.

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dvp_Gamguru on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Good luck, I am new here....
roleplay/spaceship-helix/
Spaceship Helix! A spaceship that has 'accidently' jumped to another dimension! Will it return?

Dvp_Gamguru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:23 am

I am more than likely going to screw something up, if I manage it just let me know and I'll edit. And thanks for the approval Kotaro.

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Cool :D
Another one for the bad guys team ;D
Let's kill those Allied dipshits (No offense... or maybe a litte, but I'm a real life allied dipshit too :s).
Go Russia!

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:27 pm

How do you say pwned in russian? PWNED!

All jokes aside I play a better antagonist than protagonist. And you seemed slightly lacking. I"m going to post in and Make myself useful. Taking longer than I thought because I've been in and out of the Doctors office today. my bad everyone

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:53 pm

-defibulates the rp- CLEAR

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun May 01, 2011 5:56 pm

ack update???
and any way to reintroduce my charrie.... I think she fainted last?
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sun May 01, 2011 7:21 pm

The only thing that has happened is that the Russains activated a protocol to kill civilians if nedd be and we are getting out.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Sat May 28, 2011 6:26 pm

bump?

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sat May 28, 2011 10:54 pm

I have just psted. It has been three days since the attack on the camp. I really want to get this RP back on track, and I have tried twice now. Anyone who still wishes to be a part of it, you have 3 days to post a reply. Anyone who doesn't abandon your characters or set up them for adoption. This is the last time I will resuscitate this RP.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!