Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Dungeon

Events and Ideas

a part of “Welcome to the Dungeon”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

An underground club located in the busy and crowded city of New York; a club for the freaks of humanity and the supernatural creatures of the world. Chandra Lethera welcomes you to; The Dungeon. FULL. NO MORE PEOPLE!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the Dungeon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Events and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:53 pm

So; if you have any cool events or ideas/suggestions for the roleplay, post em here. They can be little confrontations or big events that make up a huge part of the plot. Whatever you want! Ideas are always welcome.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Events and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 am

I just had an idea. If you think it's terrible then no matter, it's just a quick thought.

You see I was thinking about how Famine won't/can't reveal his name and, as he is a spirit-like, demon-ish being, it basically allows people to control him. I was thinking that if one of the cultists gained, or tried to gain, this knowledge to infiltrate and destroy the Dungeon more easily it could be interesting. Regardless, simply trying to get it so you could have a horseman of the apocalypse on your side could make it interesting.

As I say, just a thought. If anyone's interested by it either pm me or post here to tell me and we can elaborate... Or we can just scrap it. *shrugs*
Sanity, schmanity! I've got style...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent Q on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:22 pm

I got an idea!!! It's nothign really major, but just something that'll be interesting. I propose that perhaps the club has like... A music contest or something, with a prize for whoever wins. I don't think that it would be a majorly big event, but just something special that club does a couple times a year, or month or something. I don't assume that the place just blares, Trance and techno all the time right? Let me know if anyone like my idea.

Agent Q
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:39 pm

I like that idea! especially since Xade can Sing and all that fancy jazz ^^
ImageAlix<3'sRain^^Image I wanna be the boy who he gives his jacket to, to wear & cuddles when it's cold.He'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, and whispers,"I Love You"

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OminousTicking on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Last edited by OminousTicking on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I am obsessed with time. Why do you ask?

OminousTicking
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Famine would be up for it... It'll probably be the blues but he'll rattle off a good tune. He's had over 2 centuries of practice!

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent Q on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Glad to see such popularity! I know that Jason would sing a rock tune (probably by Chevelle)

Agent Q
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:39 pm

I doubt Aniella would sing . XD If she did there would be serious issues...XD
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Something tells me she'd be popular, however. :D

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Jeremiah's not much of a singer, but he'd probably be up for it after a couple drinks. A duet would be an especially good chance to flirt with some lovely people, xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:14 pm

lol i like this conversation if i had to pick a song off the top of my head that Adin could sing it would be "Indestructable" by "Disturbed" he has the right voice for it and it corrilates with his personality. Its a win/win.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:19 pm

... Holy shit. I seriously need to check this like fifteen times a day or something xD

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent Q on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:00 pm

So is that a yes? :3

Agent Q
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Audrey most likely won't sing. :P I'm thinking she'll have a good voice, except she thinks it's really bad and never sings in front of anyone. Typical stuff, really. :)
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:18 pm

If Aniella did sing, I'm pretty sure her choice in music would make the dark demons and vamps of the nights ears bleed.

Aniella:"I've goooooooooooot a pocket got a pocket full of sun-"

Everyone:"OOOOOOOOOOOK Next contestant..."

Aniella:":D I did good yes?"

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent Q on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Lol, I'm more afraid that if Jason gets up his performance will get interrupted as well. But not booed off stage, dragged off stage XD

Agent Q
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Famine might depress everyone too much and ruin the floor with their blood after they find something sharp.

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Jeremiah would think he's doing great, but he'd probably only be convinced up there if he were drunk, and therefore probably suck because he's drunk. xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:33 pm

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:35 pm

LOL Totally

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!