Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Veridian Town

Veridian Town ~ Medieval/ Fantasy

a part of “Veridian Town”, a fictional universe by LilRed.

This is a literally a full-functioning medieval town. Action will happen along with festivals, adventures, romance, and plots! This will be a huge roleplay and everyone can participate and let their creativity flourish.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Veridian Town”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Veridian Town ~ Medieval/ Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilRed on Fri May 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Welcome to my thread. Please feel free to ask questions if you're interested in joining along with other nonsense that you see fit!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LilRed
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Veridian Town ~ Medieval/ Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri May 20, 2011 5:52 pm

How many people were you planning on allowing to join, exactly? As many as listed on the main page? Because, oh dear, lol. I have another question; how fast would you say you plan on this going? I'm limited to about a post or two a day, and I hate trying to keep up with a bazillion other posts between each. About 4-6 between are tolerable, or maybe more if it's something my character's not a part of (like some conversation). I would like to join, but first I'd like to know if these things with my scheduling would be alright or if you would just suggest it would be better I not join at all.

Sorry for all the questioning!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilRed on Fri May 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Just whoever wants to. Probably not as many listed but those are just examples and such! And the speed probably would end up maybe 5-8 posts a day on my guess? I could see you managing. You're the only interested person so far.

LilRed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri May 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Then reserve me for.......thief! In the Thieves Guild, please. x3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilRed on Fri May 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Oh no worries, there will be plenty of room.

LilRed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Fri May 20, 2011 8:43 pm

If owner of rp is looking at this can i be a wizard pirate? just to know if not i'll go to the mage's guild. Thanks for the answer.

Edit: Or a rogue Mage living in the forest? just asking.
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Fri May 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Gaah i'ma start my character now because i have a good thing and can't wait. If something is bad with my char sheet just say so and i'll change it.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilRed on Fri May 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Rogue Mage is fine... now if we could just get some posters.

LilRed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Fri May 20, 2011 11:42 pm

I am back and will post right away.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoppySeed on Sat May 21, 2011 11:44 am

I don't think there were any pistols back then.

PoppySeed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazin Beard on Sat May 21, 2011 5:33 pm

alright. Ill post after you lil red, so I can see what you are planning to do with the ship. If we are at sea, coming into dock or already in the city etc.

I will post both characters once you post ;) that way I can get into the story easier
Nail: "guru sir, we have another traveler from earth!"
Super Kami Guru: "oh tell me you didn't let him inside..."
Gohan:"Hello mr. guru"
Super Kami Guru: "Oh god damnit!!!"
Gohan: "Mr. Guru, sir, my friend Krillin told me that you could help us by touching me."
Super Kami Guru: "Do I look Catholic to you?"

Blazin Beard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilRed on Sat May 21, 2011 5:35 pm

They didn't have magic back then either. Good thing this is just for fun and not for actual history documentation! Huh?! :D

LilRed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pxtchez on Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Sorry about my first post being in first person, won't happen again.
Also how does the money system work here?
20 copper=1 silver 20 silver= 1 gold?
im suggesting 20 cause 12 copper fora potion seemed way too cheap if it was 100=1
Up to you Red, was just wondering :P

Pxtchez
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sun May 22, 2011 4:13 pm

What sort of mermaid/sirens were you thinking? And is it too late to join?

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Mon May 23, 2011 9:19 pm

I submitted a character...

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pxtchez on Sat May 28, 2011 3:45 pm

this dead?

Pxtchez
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Noooo! I don't want it to be dead!!!!

I would post, but that would be double posting...

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:20 pm

I'm going to add a character in hope that this is not dead.... Thieves are always fun to rp as, after all XD
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!