Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Asylum: Abyss of Insanity

[OOC]Asylum

a part of “Asylum: Abyss of Insanity”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

What if your friends were fake? Your family? Your life? Your mind? It's all crashing down on you but your foundation is no longer there all there's left to do is close your eyes and tumble into the abyss of...Insanity...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Asylum: Abyss of Insanity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC]Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue May 31, 2011 8:03 pm

It's good that we're on the subject of starting the RP because the RP has started um... 5 seconds ago? ;]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoGEEKYCHICAxo on Tue May 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Whoo!!
God gave me two arms to hold him, two legs to walk towards him, two eyes to watch him, and two ears to listen to him. But why did he give me only one heart?

Because he gave my other heart to him so I could find him and he could give his heart to me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue May 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Asylum has commenced.

If you have not placed your first post yet please do so. Thank you.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Tue May 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Whoo! Okay. I hope my first post was decent? If anything needs to be changed please tell me ^^

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Nah, your post is good ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Tue May 31, 2011 9:25 pm

What about mine. I get very insecure about my writing, and I don't think I was very good. :P Either way, I've got it up!

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue May 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Lol, well Silver your post is just fine

By the way if you have a human character their first post will be their response to all the action going on that night.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoGEEKYCHICAxo on Tue May 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Is my post okay? >.>

xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Tue May 31, 2011 11:07 pm

Your post is fine, albeit a little morbid (but aren't they all). Anyways, is romance allowed?

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:49 am

Oooh... I will start my first post in a minute... :3

EDIT:
if things become desperate can animal blood suffice once or twice?

Sorry My post wasn't too good theres probbally many typos in there :\ But thats the joy of mornings.
On the chessboard you'll lose Your Heart and your Life. x

Merry Chritmas Guys :)

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ..Guinevere.. on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 am

Mmkay, i spent most of yesterday unwinding from Memorial day weekend! Lol, so i'll post later this morning/afternoon!!! =D
Yeah I'm back under this username for now.....

..Guinevere..
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 am

Lol, where to begin?

Chica: You are A-okay with your post

DarkRumors: Don't worry about it I understand

Guinevere: I totally forgot about that holiday, hope you had fun and I understand just post when you can

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 am

:3 Ah... Although... I have to say this has promise ^_^

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:29 am

You haven't seen nothing yet ;]

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 am

Oh really :P
Merf... I guess... that just means its gonna be awesomely cool :D

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 am

Important Information

To answer your question a Dracon can drink animal blood, but since animal blood don't have all the needed vitamins, minerals, etc. it wont keep the Dracon alive for long; I'll say five days at most. In eight hour intervals the Dracon get sicker and sicker until he/she dies. That's better than not drinking at all because a Dracon can only live three days without blood and in four hour intervals the Dracon get sicker and sicker until he/she dies. Symptoms of blood deprivation for Dracons is the same as a human's symptoms would be if they were deprived of water. Also, Dracons drink a pint of blood a day (Cannot be all at one time since they will die due to drowning just like a human would die if they drink too much water). Dracon's need blood since their body overwork their body resulting in their cells overworking and dying sooner than they should so to make up for it their cells reproduce at a increased rate, but do to some type of genetic defect their red blood cells reproduce at the same rate as humans. So end result is that the red blood cells die twice as fast and their body need a way to bring in new red blood cells, so Dracons drink blood to meet the standards.

*Tip: Dracons that drink their own blood can delay the symptoms and extend the 24 hours to 36 hours. The consequences to this is that they must drink twice the amount needed when they were in thirst.

*Tip: Dracon's lose a pint of blood a day so they need to drink a pint a day and the amount they need to drink accumulate if they don't meet the standards. (Ex: A Dracon that has only drank half a pint the day before must drink a pint and a half that day)
Last edited by ZeroDaggerz on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:05 am

Holy geez...
Thats alot of bad things to happen if I dont find another mouse o.0

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:09 am

Lmao, I just finished reading your post and I agree and I have to say I enjoyed reading that post

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRumours on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:15 am

Thanks.. ^_^ I loved yours though and the starting ideas were brilliant... Ergh I get too exciteed about these things ^_^

DarkRumours
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:23 am

Thank you, yeah I noticed, well I'm out for a lunch-in with close friends when I get back I might continue the RP if a couple needed people place their first posts in.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!