Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Digital World of Oz

The Digital World of Oz

a part of “The Digital World of Oz”, a fictional universe by TheLastHunter.

In a world ruled by technology and science, a special little microchip can make a land of magic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Digital World of Oz”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Digital World of Oz

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Digital World of Oz"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I'm many people at once! One moment I'm an innocent Aquarius. The next I'm a child demon ready to steal some power! Then I'm a trapped genie, falling in love. Suddenly, I'm a small doll, looking for dango and love! I just can't make up my mind anymore...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Digital World of Oz

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Could you please reserve Girl 3 for me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Sure

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Ok, and could you maybe post your character so i have soemthing to go off of. And also, if i cant get my character sumbited by tonight, it'll definetly be in by tommorow

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snickerdoodle07 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Can anyone join or do you have spots reserved already?
"You wait little girl on an empty stage, for fate to turn the light on."
-Sixteen Going on Seventeen. The Sound of Music.

snickerdoodle07
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby never_ever on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:20 pm

could you reserve girl 2 for me please
Owner of "The Girl I Left Behind" Image A post WWII RP. Take a look

never_ever
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 pm

@snicker: If that spot's not reserved you can take it. But all three girls are taken....

@never: Yeppers

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snickerdoodle07 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:49 pm

I guess I can deal with being a guy... :/

snickerdoodle07
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snickerdoodle07 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Nevermind, I don't think I will have time to do a second roleplay. :/ Sorry

snickerdoodle07
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 pm

I'll make a boy
but it'll be my first boy, so bear with me, I usually only make girls

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:06 pm

it's fine, mirror. just take your time on creating him

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:48 pm

hey hunter, just an idea, but lets say (not being mea by using this name) that never ever reserved a spot, but they dont post a character and dont tell u and its been a couple days. Wouldnt you give up that spot, because i am ina roleplay right now, where theres like 5 people whove done that.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:52 pm

i would PM that person saying sorry and give the spot to someone who really wants it...

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:50 am

*Sigh* Another good roleplay idea, but no one to be in it...

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Um, I've never played an online role-play, but this one sounds really cool and I'd like to join. I'd prefer to be a girl, but a guy would be fine too... I have enough time to be an active member for about a month before I have to leave on a trip for 3 weeks. I will also probably need someone to give me a mini tutorial on how posting works, because I totally don't get how to find the actual role-play. Other than that, I consider myself a pretty good writer, so I think I might be worth the trouble. :)
"Did you know that you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true!" - GLaDOS

Read

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:46 pm

@Maci: I know... Maybe the intro's bad...

@Darkest: It's cool, cause tomorrow I go on a trip for about 8 days...

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Thanks! So, is a girl okay?

Also, the intro is great, it just looks short because the giant pictures are splitting up the sentences.

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Thanks! I didn't know what the problem was... And I don't think opening another girl would be wise and it would be unfair...

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:10 pm

No problem. I can write a guy too, I guess.
Sorry about the name... I already had submitted the girl...

Any ideas when we'll start?

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:14 pm

We'll start at the beginning. Everyone's just starting the game and doesn't know they're caught in it yet. But we're not starting now.

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!