Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Running Wild

Running Wild

a part of “Running Wild”, a fictional universe by Neru.

Sadly this has died. :[

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Running Wild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Running Wild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:41 pm

I'll do one of the haters if thats Ok, seeing as no one else wants to. Is there any main reason why, or will any old, prejudiced reason do?

Also, does metals/magnetism count as an element?
"Show me amused. Bemused. C-mused?" - Dr Cox, My Big Move
People can be so gullible...
In case you can't tell, I like ellipses...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:25 pm

That'll be fine. And there's no particular reason, just any old reason will do.
And yes, it does.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Okay, thanks to everyone who's already submited their character's.
I'm just waiting on Maci to submit hers and for at least one of the doctors spots to be filled then we'll be able to start. :)

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrickyNicky on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Even though it would be weird playing as one of the twins and as one of the doctors, I wouldn't mind doubling if it came down to it :\ I think I could play a crazy mad scientist pretty well :P
Join my first roleplay on gateway. It's one of godly proportions, The Gods' Lament.

NOTE: On vacation in Cocoa Beach, so I'll check my roleplays when I can or just when I get back.

Also, check out my blog if you'd like to know a little more about me (or just want to read a good rant).

TrickyNicky
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:02 pm

I think it'd be cool too haha. xD
So if you'd like too, by all means take one of the doctors roles :D

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrickyNicky on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Well alright, since it seems like no one else is going to do it, I think I'll make a character sheet for Jean :). So after that maybe we can start the roleplay.

Edit: Alright Jean is done :D

TrickyNicky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Yay! Alright now that we have one of the doctor spots filled, we can start! :D
Oh and @Maci, were you still gonna submit a character??

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:57 pm

So should we wait until you guys go out or should we start posting now?
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrickyNicky on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Well I would think you could go ahead and do an introductory post sorta

TrickyNicky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Yeah, you can go ahead and start posting.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Sorry about the immediate dislike Are but Alex's personality seemed to collide with Ohanzee's. :/

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 am

Charles, your writing is good, but you probably should read a bit more carefully. Your character just walked up behind Alex although Alex himself had to climb up to the window. Also, shadow power involves shadow. I would say it would be kinda difficult to use it in broad daylight, specially for hiding yourself, just a suggestion. Its what I say, not what Neru would.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrickyNicky on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:18 am

Hm wondering... do they have just regular classes then? And are we kind of just going to skip over those a little? Not sure about that part :\

TrickyNicky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:38 am

I would say they should have normal classes, it is a school after all. I'm fine with skipping the automatic boring ones, although there are probably some lessons that could be interesting. Are we going for the stereotypical power training lessons as well?

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:24 am

@ Templar He can control shadows so he just draws them to him. Daylight creates enough shadows for him to pull them to him and thereby use them. Sorry about the standing thing. I read Are's first post but then I kinda misread the second. He said he stood so I assumed he meant outside, I know see I was wroung. I can change it if youd like. Sorry bout that! Now to the Shroud! I was taking some leeway on his power because it is an odd one. I was either going to make it a hiding ability or an attacking. Since it would be hard to attack with something with no substance, I figured I would make it more about cloak and dagger. Also I believe they should have classes. Perhaps we could work out a schedule?

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 am

On the subject of misreading, isn't it 6:45? Those are some really early classes...

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrickyNicky on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:22 am

Well I used to wake up at 6:00 everyday for school, took me a while to get ready, and my first class started at around 7:25, so since Ami showered and stuff after she woke up, it's probably around 7 or a little after... maybe :\

TrickyNicky
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:37 am

Yes, they will have normal classes, it is a school like Templar said
They will also have the elemental control classes. I guess I should have made that a little cleare >< Sorry about that. And yeah, like Tricky said, it's probably a little after 7 by now, having had Alex jump through their window after they were already showered and everything.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:09 pm

I'm guessing we have an international group. This won't get confusing! <_<

Also, I think I wrote in Sarah's profile she keeps her power a secret. Is that OK, or should I retcon it?

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:20 pm

I think you said that in her profile, and yeah that's fine. She can keep it a secret.

Neru
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!