Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Parallel Dreams

Kingdom Hearts: Parallel Dreams

a part of “Kingdom Hearts: Parallel Dreams”, a fictional universe by Imaliongrr.

The keyblade master's have been chosen..will you be the one to close the door...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts: Parallel Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Parallel Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kingdom Hearts: Parallel Dreams"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Parallel Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:23 am

Okay so anyone need to known anything? Any questions whatsoever? I will probably post updates and most of the pictures of characters on here..so if you need profile pics on any characters introduced I will be glad to provide them. Any characters I add I will have pictures for..

I would also like to say this will take place in different world's and I will post pictures of such..you can go back anytime for anything you want.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:39 am

Hey, I've put up a character, but could you draw me up a pic please, similar to the pic already there but a bit cheerier, but only if you have the time, or can be bothered.
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:39 am

Sorry mate, can't draw xD those are all from a really talented friend of mine.. We can use our imaginations :P

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:40 am

that's fine, thanks anyway

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 am

Yeah haha...if you need a keyblade or something I can ask her and she could do it..if she feels like it lol, I'm no slave driver ya know :). Anyway if your interested I'm expecting one more character submission withing a day, if it doesn't show up we'll just be on our way.

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:19 am

Na, it's fine and yes I am itching to start

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Yes, more peoples, when can we start ?

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Umm Okay we definitely have enough people, so I'm going to go ahead and create the opening scene and set the environment, and then everyone feel free to post.

Also I want all of you too know a few thing's: 1. When we go to world's we will be splitting up, much like BBS but we will be there at the same time.
2. Although Disney characters can't really be involved in the party you are all free to use them and Rp as them as you will.
3. I will create a page for each planet we will be going to so you can go back

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:35 pm

You can go ahead and post...anyone haha

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:18 am

Sorry about the OOC thing in my post, in my other main RP we have abandoned the OOC tab so I sometimes forget to use this when posting.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 am

No lol it's perfectly fine. I will probably do that for small points also

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 am

i will not be able to post until tomorrow about 7ish is that okiee
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:38 pm

That's fine

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Dude do you think its safe to be Owari right now two characters want to hurt him lol ( i am not wanting to fight but i am stating the obvious )

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:38 am

Which two? lol I think Sora's does but I have a plan for all that :P I don't know who else

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 pm

dude its Seiko remember the dispute they had at the beginning of the roleplay about the world she can hold a grudge for quite a long time

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Lol I forgot :P Well my character's gonna have a lot of character development..that's why I made him relatively week in order to make it more for him to learn.. so it shows/

Also is everyone reasy..and before we go is there a world everyone wants to go to?

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Minato's grudge is thinning slightly but the "Boohoo" comment sorta stuck

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:02 am

no any world is fine and the boohoo comment was uncalled for

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!